It never began for you if you aren't upper class

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
For all of human history the vast majority of humans have had shit lives and only existed to serve the top 1-5% of humanity. It never began for you if you weren't born into the upper class. Normies are the meme class. Life is only worth living if you are born into the global upper class of the richest 5-10%, and only legit great if born into the global 1%. For everybody else, a low IQ life of poverty and mediocrity is what awaits. Or even death and starvation.

1-5% of people will get to experience this:

rich-950x534.png

20181101191814-GettyImages-872811302.jpeg

a549efef2a3b8279ec9daeffb059ff41.jpg

And the remaining 90-95% this:

135298674_14611945567921n.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

china-poor-rural-girl-03-pulling-cart.jpg

:feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

lmao nature is a joke.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: impure666, SayNoToRotting, Insomniac and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443, Krezo, rockndogs and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Autist
It's not that simple sir.

• WTF
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Fuck,that guy with the car is gorgeous.

just be high class bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: impure666, dogtown, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
NEET cars, NEET yachts, NEET bitches, NEET money, NEET life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, androidcel, disillusioned and 2 others
Your idea of the top 1-5% is only what the top 1% lives like. Being in the top 10% richest families is basically anything middle class and up in almost any westernized country.

Nature didn't cause this.

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

It did. The upper class is the upper class because it enjoys genetic superiority. Darwinism 101.

• JFL
Reactions: TBOLT
What about heritage? My purely paternal line back to the middle ages shows that my family is aristocratic

ATM I'm European upper middle class but I shall ascend.

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

It did. The upper class is the upper class because it enjoys genetic superiority. Darwinism 101.

I'm curious if this is satire or do you not have neurons in your brain? They're the top 1% because of human made economics and capitalism.

And no, it's not 100% genetics, it's objectively environment and other luck too.

For all of human history the vast majority of humans have had shit lives and only existed to serve the top 1-5% of humanity. It never began for you if you weren't born into the upper class. Normies are the meme class. Life is only worth living if you are born into the global upper class of the richest 5-10%, and only legit great if born into the global 1%. For everybody else, a low IQ life of poverty and mediocrity is what awaits. Or even death and starvation.

1-5% of people will get to experience this:

rich-950x534.png

20181101191814-GettyImages-872811302.jpeg

a549efef2a3b8279ec9daeffb059ff41.jpg

And the remaining 90-95% this:

135298674_14611945567921n.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

china-poor-rural-girl-03-pulling-cart.jpg

:feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

lmao nature is a joke.
the economic bluepill: just word hard and pull yourself up by your own bootstraps bro. you'll be rich eventually. the economic redpill: there is a class system in place to oppress the lowers classes and only through proletariat revolution can we overcome and have our workers paradies with equality for all. the economic blackpill: your doomed to be in the lower class forever there is no way out. a revolution would just replace one set of elites for another. you will always be a low status slave

jfl at this cope post. im in the upper class, my oneitis was at a lower class yet she didnt give a fuck about me and sfucked with guys from even lower classes.

money is cope, chads can borrow what they need lol

born into 3rd world country, in 2-4 years I can bring myself to 4k euro/m so prolly around 30 I can make it, in USA I would be low class thug. IF youre smart enough you can make it

im middle class. its over