Pex1992

Sphinx
Me in motion

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Deleted member 2012, Salludon and 1 other person
U look subhuman tbh,,,,,

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs and BigBoy
Almost every curry I see on this site seems to whitemaxx so hard they fall into uncanny valley, idk maybe some girls like it though

5.5-5.75PSL tbh

you have the same glassy stare and mannerisms as stoodyhex, so if you keep posting your face you might eventually ascend to living meme status on this forum at least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 1560, BigBoy and 1 other person
Very hot! u should become bollywood actor pex!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2012, Stingray and 3 others
your eye area gives you such a halo

5 psl

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
U look subhuman tbh,,,,,
I just clicked the video randomly without caring about angles or lightenings ...maybe it's angle distraction but I am not subhuman
your eye area gives you such a halo

5 psl
I think I am at least 6-6.5 TBH what's missing
Almost every curry I see on this site seems to whitemaxx so hard they fall into uncanny valley, idk maybe some girls like it though

5.5-5.75PSL tbh

you have the same glassy stare and mannerisms as stoodyhex, so if you keep posting your face you might eventually ascend to living meme status on this forum at least
i have an actual fair skin specially my face looks more fair when I am clean shaven

you need a haircut and fix your asymmetrical lower third
long hair actually looks good on my tall face i also get complements on my hair

long hair actually looks good on my tall face i also get complements on my hair

the shape of your sideburn makes your hair look unhygienic

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo

5.5-5.75PSL tbh

It's because the curries confident enough to post their face are somewhat light-skinned. And they try to clear it up more using filters.

• +1
the shape of your sideburn makes your hair look unhygienic
maybe I can get a trim after 1 month
It's because the curries confident enough to post their face are somewhat light-skinned. And they try to clear it up more using filters.
but I never use fillers in my pictures

I think I am at least 6-6.5 TBH what's missing
lower melanin concentration in your epidermis tbh
sorry brah but it is what it is, users here are just as racist as western foids when it comes to giving ratings

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
lower melanin concentration in your epidermis tbh
sorry brah but it is what it is, users here are just as racist as western foids when it comes to giving ratings
So it is good that I have a lower melanin I am more on the white side than what's the problem

mogged by your Pakistani neighbour curry lachowski

Attachments

• img_1566470940210.jpg
    img_1566470940210.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 22
  • +1
Reactions: Salludon
Your negative canthal tilt eyes are definetely failo. 5 PSL
One eye is positively tilted one is neutral
mogged by your Pakistani neighbour curry lachowski
in ur dreams brother if that's u I mog u only Ur eye area is better than mine and also u edit ur pics very much I never fraud them

Attachments

• IMG_20190822_095949.JPG
    IMG_20190822_095949.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 24
Gl curry, 6 PSL in India or whichever country you’re from

In west you’d be lucky to be 5 PSL

• +1
This is my other video where I am moving little bit

Gl curry, 6 PSL in India or whichever country you’re from

In west you’d be lucky to be 5 PSL
where I would stand in the west
Very hot! u should become bollywood actor pex!
I don't have any contacts in Bollywood and you need contacts and talent in bollyeood
I think we two look very much similar

Attachments

• images (6).jpeg
    images (6).jpeg
    15.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20190818_202705.JPG
    IMG_20190818_202705.JPG
    157.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
SquinchingSquinching

Attachments

• IMG_20190822_184318.jpg
    IMG_20190822_184318.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20190822_184349.jpg
    IMG_20190822_184349.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20190822_184436.jpg
    IMG_20190822_184436.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 6
Most gl curry that isnt a model Ive seen tbh

Actually not sure, I have a chadpreet friend but he is a prettyboy, your style is a different kind of gl

• +1
Most gl curry that isnt a model Ive seen tbh

Actually not sure, I have a chadpreet friend but he is a prettyboy, your style is a different kind of gl
Yep I don't have any pretty boy look... Users around here say that I look unique.. Don't know what they mean by that TBH ....and also I think @Salludon Mogs me he is a curry

Your hair looks kind of shit, have you considered experimenting with different styles? It could frame your face better

Your hair looks kind of shit, have you considered experimenting with different styles? It could frame your face better
I haven't had a hair cut since 5 months I am growing out my hair

This is my other video where I am moving little bit

where I would stand in the west

I don't have any contacts in Bollywood and you need contacts and talent in bollyeood
I think we two look very much similar

Did you lose weight you look less bloated

• +1
I haven't measured in a while although I am on a diet
Looks good , hair is bringing you down. I take back what I said you mog me

• +1

:love:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Pendejo
Looks good , hair is bringing you down. I take back what I said you mog me
Can I be considered glad in India and above average in the west

with your face you can rock a suit /highclassmaxx unlike the others, your clothing style looks shit
with your face you can rock a suit /highclassmaxx unlike the others. Your clothing style looks shit

• +1
with your face you can rock a suit /highclassmaxx unlike the others, your clothing style looks shit
Why where is the problem??? I wear casual jeans and T-shirts like every normal guy which is common

Side profile and 3/4 looks better than frontal

• +1
CHAD

• +1
SAlludon made me in image??? lol

Yes i made an bible about the great Gandy or @Salludon he made chad and stacy and his chosen imagers bear his marks tbh those cursed with subhumanity will be rewarded for their hard works in the here after i can post the first chapter if you want
Genesis 1:1

In the begging Gandy created the heaven's and the earth and the the earth was without form and void and the spirit of gandy moved across the waters and Gandy said let their be light and their was light he separated the light from the darkness his son the light was called chico his dual counter part the dark barret he called the light good and the dark bad.

genesis 1:2

He created plants and life forms from the fish of the sea the fowl of the air and the beasts of the field he created all things he let all things evolve like a master clock work maker.

Genesis 1:3

These are the day's he worked to create all of creation day 1 he made all of the natural law's in nature.

Day 2 he made the land and sea habitable for life.

Day 3 he created plants and gave them a function to serve the environment.

Day 4 he created the animal's and gave them a function he created dualistic order between the animal kingdom he prescribed onto them a consciousness.

Day 5 he separated the light and darkness.

Day 6 he made interfered in creation to create human beings.

Day 7 we had the first man and women.

These are the ages of our creation.

Genesis 1:4

He made a garden called EDEN and placed the 2 evolved apes chad and stacy in the garden gave them the conception of free will and he gave them higher reasoning his 1 commandment was to act higher and not carnal and so that was what happened until stacy got bored of chad and bounced over into fucking the dogs and so the sin of bestiality occurred.

Genesis 1:5

The sin was realized by chad and so in response he too committed this vial sin and in so doing the great Gandy grew pissed and he cursed Chad and Stacy for the chad he made sure some of his children would become subhuman's while for the stacy he made them hypergamous by nature never finding happiness he made them cruel by nature and in so doing he cursed the human race until the end day's of humanity.

a tribute to the great Gandy @Salludon

Hail be his name tbh

Last edited:
  • JFL