My grandpa is blackpilled

Wannabe_PrettyBoy

Wannabe_PrettyBoy

Gold
He’s always said things to me about how if he’s so glad he isn’t bald. He said my grandma said if he ever did she would still love him, but he said he would get a hair transplant if that ever happen. I’ve also heard my grandma say that she wouldn’t get married to him if she didn’t wear makeup, and he said something like “it’s all a guy who looked like me could get. It also should be noted that I think my grandpa has aspbergers, as does half this site probably

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Growth Plate, BigBoy and 3 others
How can you hate the truth? that doesn't make sense

and i understand where your coming from, my hairline isridiculous for someone my age, not that i care, but it would change a lot of things in my life, not that i care

either way people relying on looks is ridiculous cuz there's so much more to life, i get looking like a chad will improve your life, but that's nothing compared to the loss of a loved one for example,

in that case im sure they wouldn't mind losing 1psl point to bring them back, that's just how inconsistent this life is and how futile it is, sacrifing something to preserve something

• So Sad
Reactions: BradAniston and AlwaysHaveQuestions
mine was a looksmaxer as well ngl, and a heightist tallfag making fun of manlets sadly

• So Sad
Reactions: BradAniston
mine was a looksmaxer as well ngl, and a heightist tallfag making fun of manlets sadly
they just got the end of the road and realized the truth of it all, oh women, you make life a hell for men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
How can you hate the truth? that doesn't make sense

and i understand where your coming from, my hairline isridiculous for someone my age, not that i care, but it would change a lot of things in my life, not that i care

either way people relying on looks is ridiculous cuz there's so much more to life, i get looking like a chad will improve your life, but that's nothing compared to the loss of a loved one for example,

in that case im sure they wouldn't mind losing 1psl point to bring them back, that's just how inconsistent this life is and how futile it is, sacrifing something to preserve something
Ngl I had to read that a couple of times to understand what you mean. Yes I would hate to lose a loved one, but tbh losing my hair would be pretty close up on the list jfl. Maybe I’m selfish, but I feel like I would be lonely forever with my egg head without hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Ngl I had to read that a couple of times to understand what you mean. Yes I would hate to lose a loved one, but tbh losing my hair would be pretty close up on the list jfl. Maybe I’m selfish, but I feel like I would be lonely forever with my egg head without hair
The sweet embrace of death

Tales from the retirement home

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12827
I blackpilled my mother and she accepts it JFL

ass burgers