MYOBRACECELS! TO ARMS TO ARMS

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
I need to know every tiny detail from anyone who knows anything. My hunger for knowledge on this topic is insatiable

What do you two know

Ask @Phad , he's actually used one. I own one and I know a bit about it but there are some grey areas in how I think it works and how it might actually work

Nothing to be said, just fucking put it in your mouth and see what happens: the guys on here are just searching for a magical post that says that it’s gonna fix everything. It’s the equivalent to gymmaxxers asking how they can gain more muscle, just workout more. Nothing is magical.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, BornAgainChad and Wincel
Nothing to be said, just fucking put it in your mouth and see what happens: the guys on here are just searching for a magical post that says that it’s gonna fix everything. It’s the equivalent to gymmaxxers asking how they can gain more muscle, just workout more. Nothing is magical.
I heard to moves your teeth instead of you jaw.
Is that right?

I heard to moves your teeth instead of you jaw.
Is that right?
It helps with jaw and teeth alignment. If ur mandible is already in place it won’t move it any further. I had a retruded mandible so my lower jaw was literally pushed back which the myobrace helped with. I believe even if ur mandible in place u should use it cuz most people got small narrow palettes which leads to bad smiles. Idk bruh tbh most of the people can’t comprhend that it’s gentics mostly, I was just a exception cuz the dentist pushed my mandible back with braces, tf am I doing on here lmao i gotta dip soon fuck why I’m typing on here lol hehdheu

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
It helps with jaw and teeth alignment. If ur mandible is already in place it won’t move it any further. I had a retruded mandible so my lower jaw was literally pushed back which the myobrace helped with. I believe even if ur mandible in place u should use it cuz most people got small narrow palettes which leads to bad smiles. Idk bruh tbh most of the people can’t comprhend that it’s gentics mostly, I was just a exception cuz the dentist pushed my mandible back with braces, tf am I doing on here lmao i gotta dip soon fuck why I’m typing on here lol hehdheu
thx for the info