• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme, BigBoy, DidntRead and 2 others
Better than nothing I guess

:ogre: :ogre: :ogre: :ogre: :ogre:

• Ugh..
Reactions: pisslord
When it was prom I didn't even get an invite which every student is supposed to be guaranteed by the school

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 206, toolateforme and 4 others
prom is coming up in 6 months

guess whos gonna be alone sitting in the corner looking down at his phone pretending to be busy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Achathin and Deleted member 3328
Who gives a shit about school dances? That's lame as fuck.
prom is coming up in 6 months

guess whos gonna be alone sitting in the corner looking down at his phone pretending to be busy
Why would you even go to prom if you have no date? Retarddddddddd

I was asked to homecoming by a girl, then her boyfriend was there and she danced with me instead and told me she likes me a lot, then dumped that boyfriend that night.

So, I basically cucked a guy at Homecoming, and that was my first, and only, relationship to this day.

Who gives a shit about school dances? That's lame as fuck.

Why would you even go to prom if you have no date? Retarddddddddd
im debating on going. the price is 1k apparently which is unaffordable basically, but i dont have any childhood experiences so i want to memory to look back on.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
im debating on going. the price is 1k apparently which is unaffordable basically, but i dont have any childhood experiences so i want to memory to look back on.
1k for a prom? Dude wtf? Do you live in Beverly Hills or something? For 1k you can get some fillers, bro.

There's no point in getting a "memory" if your experience has been shit up until this point. It's just gonna make it worse.

• +1
Reactions: Achathin, chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 2205
Smh i didnt even go to prom, i was smoking weed at home and hit up an afterparty after prom

every person i know that went there regretted going to prom and wasting their money. They didnt even have a slow dance and teachers were looking if people were drinking etc.

1k for a prom? Dude wtf? Do you live in Beverly Hills or something? For 1k you can get some fillers, bro.

There's no point in getting a "memory" if your experience has been shit up until this point. It's just gonna make it worse.
no its strange thats the price considering 70% of the school qualifies for free lunch

it is what it is, im trying to memory max out my last year of hs but as soon as i step inside school i remember how ugly i am

• So Sad
Reactions: Peachy
Well maybe your slayer and theyre intimidated

Smh i didnt even go to prom, i was smoking weed at home and hit up an afterparty after prom

every person i know that went there regretted going to prom and wasting their money. They didnt even have a slow dance and teachers were looking if people were drinking etc.
I didn't even go to the graduation ceremony. I felt like HS has been a drag on me and hasn't given anything positive to me, so I said fuck it and didn't go. Nothing in my life would be different if I went, so I'm definitely not regretting it.