No hope for teenagecels

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
At this age, jbs are as horny as guys and less picky than adult whores.

From personal experience, studies and observations, around half of all jbs lose their virginity by 14 and almost 100% have been defiled by the end of highschool.

This number is significantly lower for guys my age, and only around 1% have as many options as foids. The incel epidemic is getting worse and THERE IS HOPE.

IF JBs ARE NOT CHOOSING YOU AND SHOWING INTEREST IN YOU, IT WILL NOT GET BETTER. IT WILL GET WORSE.

JUST OGREMAX IF YOURE A TEENAGECEL
LOSER BECAUSE HOPE WILL TURN INTO DISAPPOINTMENT

SEX AND LOVE ARE NEEDS AND ANYONE WHO GOES ER FROM LACK OF THOSE NEEDS SHOULD NOT BE PUNISHED. That is all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, RedKeyboard and spark
Shit thread kill yourself.jpg

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
You're not a real man unless you've tried jb pussy

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
Shit thread kill yourself.jpg

Teenagecels me. XD.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
It got better for me, mostly because I look better than I did in highschool and am less autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
It got better for me, mostly because I look better than I did in highschool and am less autistic
You are white. You’re not a manlet.

Is 18 teenager cel?

Legit. People might get angry because their minds cannot handle the truth.

An incel today will be an incel tomorrow, an incel from the womb to the tomb, as a child, to an old man.

Such is life.

Job 19:2 “How long will ye vex my soul, and break me in pieces with words?” KJV

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
At this age, jbs are as horny as guys and less picky than adult whores.

From personal experience, studies and observations, around half of all jbs lose their virginity by 14 and almost 100% have been defiled by the end of highschool.

This number is significantly lower for guys my age, and only around 1% have as many options as foids. The incel epidemic is getting worse and THERE IS HOPE.

IF JBs ARE NOT CHOOSING YOU AND SHOWING INTEREST IN YOU, IT WILL NOT GET BETTER. IT WILL GET WORSE.

JUST OGREMAX IF YOURE A TEENAGECEL
LOSER BECAUSE HOPE WILL TURN INTO DISAPPOINTMENT

SEX AND LOVE ARE NEEDS AND ANYONE WHO GOES ER FROM LACK OF THOSE NEEDS SHOULD NOT BE PUNISHED.
That is all.

shitthread, theres ALL hope for teenagecels, the younger you are the sooner you can start looksmaxing and prepare for your 20s and early 30s

shitthread, theres ALL hope for teenagecels, the younger you are the sooner you can start looksmaxing and prepare for your 20s and early 30s
No looksmaxing for your fucked up brain as a result of sexual starvation