No one will respect you if you're manlet with small frame

JovanD

JovanD

Not-giving-a-fuck-maxxed
[title] is true
but I actually like this guy for his wit

+

Legit, the biggest death sentence is being a legit manlet under 5’7 and having a tiny frame at same time. Can be fixed with lifting and leg lengthening tho

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
inb4 ugly cunts come in and say face = everything

[title] is true
but I actually like this guy for his wit

+
View attachment 21036
Yea he talks fast and articulate which makes him seem vary smart, but if you take a bit of time to analyse a lot of time he argues like a autist.
A lot of times completely disregarding the nuances and practicality of arguments to how they apply to real life for more simplistic philosophical realm where those arguments/ideas exist in some imaginary isolation. Stefan Molyneux does a lot of that shit too.

Legit, the biggest death sentence is being a legit manlet under 5’7 and having a tiny frame at same time. Can be fixed with lifting and leg lengthening tho

Being tall and having a small frame is only a marginal improvement depending on how small your frame is. I am 6.1ft but nobody respects me that much because I am a framecel with small hands. People know they could beat me up if they wanted so they don't treat me with as much respect as other men. I still probably get respected more than tiny manlets though.

:feelsmega: :feelsmega: Ted Cruz is only 5"8

Water is wet

Manlets get less respect form their peers than ugly people do tbh.

I feel for them.

Being tall and having a small frame is only a marginal improvement depending on how small your frame is. I am 6.1ft but nobody respects me that much because I am a framecel with small hands. People know they could beat me up if they wanted so they don't treat me with as much respect as other men. I still probably get respected more than tiny manlets though.

I know what you mean, I was a framecel 6 months ago. Now I get nothing but respect from other men.

? ? ?