Chadlet.Do you get IOI' s?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
That's actually you in your avi?

giphy.gif
Whyy
Some
Sometimes yes. Believe me or not I never slept with someone shorter than me always taller or same height
Some
Sometimes yes. Believe me or not I never slept with someone shorter than me always taller or same height
Some
Some
Some

fuck im mirin the beard wish i could grow one same style as yours

Thought you were one of those countless fags with a male model avi, did you get professional pics done?

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreet2.0
And y
Whyy
Some

Some

Some

Some

Some

And you are not into looksmaxing,right?

• +1
Reactions: joao
How or who did those pics?

casa-te comigo joaoooo

• Love it
My beard and my eyes are my best features for sure
You might As Well get leg lengthening and live your life because other than your height, nothing's holding you down tbh

Inject HGH and MK-677

you could literally be PSL 8 but if you're 5'3 you're still invisible to girls, sorry brother. Try heightmaxxing ig

acabou, joão

• JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
If I just randomly saw those pics and someone said it's a model then I wouldn't really give it a second thought.
Thank u bro
acabou, joão
Porque cara?
Thought you were one of those countless fags with a male model avi, did you get professional pics done?
So you think i look like a model
And y
And you are not into looksmaxing,right?
I am

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadpreet2.0
Your face and styling is good. Like irl 7.5 or 8- /10. Like top 20% face.
Maybe I would say with the facial hair. To make it about 1/3 shorter then your facial hair is now. To make it a little more rougher/masculine.

I read about your height.
With your good face; I have only 3 extra things to tryout to maxx your potential:
- lifts obviously
- musclemaxxing (a short man needs to masculinemaxx, to be seen as threathening still. So more musles and thick neck would be great)
- fearless vibe maxxing / aka MMA vibe maxxing. Haveing that kind of aura/confidence like good fighters have. You need also. It's a vibe that (not necesairily that you are confrontational or instigating stuff) you are not afraid of a confrontation or if shit would go down a violent route. You NEED that. Therefore, you would need top join a MMA, Martial arts, Boxing, etc.. sport to learn and to train good fighting skills. Which may cause you to walk around with a vibe, that you don't fear nor have to fear tallerpeopl.

Unlucky ur 5’3 if you were at least 175 cm you could slay. If ur motivated and got money go LL surgery

Your face and styling is good. Like irl 7.5 or 8- /10. Like top 20% face.
Maybe I would say with the facial hair. To make it about 1/3 shorter then your facial hair is now. To make it a little more rougher/masculine.

I read about your height.
With your good face; I have only 3 extra things to tryout to maxx your potential:
- lifts obviously
- musclemaxxing (a short man needs to masculinemaxx, to be seen as threathening still. So more musles and thick neck would be great)
- fearless vibe maxxing / aka MMA vibe maxxing. Haveing that kind of aura/confidence like good fighters have. You need also. It's a vibe that (not necesairily that you are confrontational or instigating stuff) you are not afraid of a confrontation or if shit would go down a violent route. You NEED that. Therefore, you would need top join a MMA, Martial arts, Boxing, etc.. sport to learn and to train good fighting skills. Which may cause you to walk around with a vibe, that you don't fear nor have to fear tallerpeopl.
I thought my face was like top10% or even more

I thought my face was like top 10% or even more
you're probably right. i confused, 8/10 with 20%. While since the masses are in the normie range.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., MortusX and joao
Could tell he’s a gigamanlet by the size of his head compared to his body. You have a good face though at least.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and joao
Life is cruel man!

Where r u from op? Spain u guess

5'3!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: joao and ovosoundszn
no it is possible to improve your face, your face is not perfect, but its very good regardless.

however improving your face will give little ROI and likely not change much when it comes to your dating life

if i was you i'd save up and get leg lengthening for real. 5'3" is just that bad
What is roi?

I am 5'3
is it over?
Ova, come to Brazil since you already speak portuguese :ogre: I have a portuguese friend who lives in a favela here in Brazil.