r8 chadani (cavani)

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

every day is cope day
edinson-cavani-of-uruguay-poses-for-a-portrait-during-the-official-picture-id973044320

Cavani-OUT.jpg

edinson.jpg

248427-large.jpg

absolute m o g ging machine
lmao at moving from those manlets at barcelona just so you can get daily mogged by this absolute specimen.

cavanisuarez-cropped_nkth2sdolw1o10ea40723vhnm.jpg

he has more bone mass in that lower third than i have in my entire skeleton
pretty solid shoulder width as well

aEiztAO.gif

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Just face, Strong 7.5/10
2019 01 26 09 27 46 104

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt
@future chadlite
@Tony
Ramirez pill BOYOS

He's a 6 for me. Not enough feminine traits

• +1
Reactions: Tony
I mog him even without superior frame and height
bones are mostly cope, i see most guys with bones, and the only ones who stand out are hairmaxxed/skinmaxxed/lipmaxxed guys with non ogre features

bones are mostly cope, i see most guys with bones, and the only ones who stand out are hairmaxxed/skinmaxxed/lipmaxxed guys with non ogre features
It's a good example to show u need fem an masc traits

Wait wtf I thought this is supposed to be a really good

Wait wtf I thought this is supposed to be a really good
theyre really good bones, but try showing him to a 16yo prime foid, she would call him ogre

theyre really good bones, but try showing him to a 16yo prime foid, she would call him ogre
I mean 16 yo femoid idolizes feminized makes with no concept of hunter eyes or forward growth I don’t give a shit about their IPO ion what if we ask a 20 yo foid instead what do you think their response would be

6.5/10

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
I’d even say 6/10. And he’d be even lower if he wasn’t tall. Bones alone don’t make you good looking. He doesn’t have the aesthetics and prettiness. Also those eyes jfl

• +1
Reactions: theropeking and Coping
I’d even say 6/10. And he’d be even lower if he wasn’t tall. Bones alone don’t make you good looking. He doesn’t have the aesthetics and prettiness. Also those eyes jfl
Agree, this guy is proof that harmony and eye area is much more important than bones

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
OP stop the cope, Neymar mogs this cuck to the moon and back. Mogs him lookswise, statuswise, moneywise, skillswise, famewise. Stop worshipping this bug eyed slightly above average looking guy.(That too only coz of height)

OP stop the cope, Neymar mogs this cuck to the moon and back. Mogs him lookswise, statuswise, moneywise, skillswise, famewise. Stop worshipping this bug eyed slightly above average looking guy.(That too only coz of height)
cr7 mogs everyone in the football sphere

everything cr7 has
Hmm I feel he gives the impression of being insecure. You can see his interviews and despite evrything he has he’s not satisfied coz people don’t think he’s the best ever.

Hmm I feel he gives the impression of being insecure. You can see his interviews and despite evrything he has he’s not satisfied coz people don’t think he’s the best ever.
he's always striving to be the best, its his magnificent obsession

tenor.gif

ronaldo has won pretty much everything there is to win except the wc iirc

edinson-cavani-of-uruguay-poses-for-a-portrait-during-the-official-picture-id973044320

Cavani-OUT.jpg

edinson.jpg

248427-large.jpg

absolute m o g ging machine
lmao at moving from those manlets at barcelona just so you can get daily mogged by this absolute specimen.

cavanisuarez-cropped_nkth2sdolw1o10ea40723vhnm.jpg

he has more bone mass in that lower third than i have in my entire skeleton
pretty solid shoulder width as well

aEiztAO.gif
This dude is going to breed alot of chads

suarez still better player:feelspepo:

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt and 11gaijin