• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 2933
Permanent laser removal on all this fkn arab facial hair, u too @streege

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 2352
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Permanent laser removal on all this fkn arab facial hair, u too @streege
The hair is a problem? Is it just not nice looking or u think guys shouldn't have beards in general

• +1
Shave beard, jaw implants

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2933
Keep the beard

Also let moustache grow longer

U are 8/10 now because u have the beard but with longer moustache, u will be 10/10 or so

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
I've never touched my facial hair before so I don't know how to make it grow longer

Uk
Shave your facial hair first also it will be easier to rate you more accurately then.

Shave your facial hair first also it will be easier to rate you more accurately then.
Can't because of my mother. Says she'll kick me out of home if I remove the facial hair :confused::lul: but if it's 4 out of 10 with current look then I suppose it's over

• JFL
Can't because of my mother. Says she'll kick me out of home if I remove the facial hair :confused::lul: but if it's 4 out of 10 with current look then I suppose it's over
Not out of 10,on the PSL scale 4 out of 8.
she'll kick me out of home if I remove the facial hair
is it necessary for Muslims to have facial hair?

Not out of 10,on the PSL scale 4 out of 8.

she'll kick me out of home if I remove the facial hair
is it necessary for Muslims to have facial hair?
My dad removes his so I don't even know at this point. M new here, can you explain the ps scale PSL whatever I see it everywhere over here

My dad removes his so I don't even know at this point. M new here, can you explain the ps scale PSL whatever I see it everywhere over here

you are handsome, your only flaw are your eyes
and maybe long face

Looks like pubes man I wish I was allowed

Well if skull shape and eye area Is problem there's nothing I can fix, thanks for input
you are not even allowed to trim your beard?

you are not even allowed to trim your beard?
Mother won't let me, dad says it's up to me but I may regret it if it grows back thick and ugly. I'm unsure on what to do

Mother won't let me, dad says it's up to me but I may regret it if it grows back thick and ugly. I'm unsure on what to do
How old are you?

Appreciate your input. So it's basically over :lul:

Really depends on what girls you're trying to get. It's probably not over for you. Your skintone is light

Yh
Really depends on what girls you're trying to get. It's probably not over for you. Your skintone is light
I'm pale as fuck. Think I got a chance over seas in Japan or China? :lul: