Realistically what can police do if I go outside and stab people

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
What can people do if I decide to go outside rn and throw knifes at them. There are basically no police anywhere, so it won’t matter if people decide to call police, because they will be dead.

Also police car only has 2 people so what if I go outside with group of 8 and kill and rape people at the same time. What can they do?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, R@m@, Deleted member 4804 and 9 others
scarymaxxing i see

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
they're not allowed to do anything without a warrant.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Turanid_Bull, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3526 and 6 others
scarymaxxing i see
Everything is collapsing, there is nothing to buy in stores. I can start a successful gang this way

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ritalincell and Justttt
In my country, our police officers do not carry lethal weapons, and often don't even carry pepper spray or tasers. It already takes around 6-8 minutes to respond to a call in my area. The firearms squad would probably take 10mins+, maybe even above 14 minutes. Imagine how much time I would have if I shot up my local high-school.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 3526, karbo and 2 others
In my country, our police officers do not carry lethal weapons, and often don't even carry pepper spray or tasers. It already takes around 6-8 minutes to respond to a call in my area. The firearms squad would probably take 10mins+, maybe even above 14 minutes. Imagine how much time I would have if I shot up my local high-school.
Do you live in India bro?

That’s what I thought too. We can just call police saying there is a robbery going on, when they arrive, we ambush and attack them. Once we get their guns it begins

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 5634 and Oculorum
That’s what I thought too. We can just call police saying there is a robbery going on, when they arrive, we ambush and attack them. Once we get their guns it begins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 5634, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
they're not allowed to do anything without a warrant.
It will take a long time. Police will arrive to arrest me. My gang member will assasinate them with bow and arrows. It will keep going on like this until they finally get a warrant by that time I’m actually a dictator

• JFL
Reactions: R@m@, Primalsplit and Ruby
chad will intercep your knives in mid air then throw it back at you and kill your entire family

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin, Manletmachine, R@m@ and 5 others
chad will intercep your knives in mid air then throw it back at you and kill your entire family
Cope chad is safe at home fucking ur onitis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@, Primalsplit and je3oe
What can people do if I decide to go outside rn and throw knifes at them. There are basically no police anywhere, so it won’t matter if people decide to call police, because they will be dead.

Also police car only has 2 people so what if I go outside with group of 8 and kill and rape people at the same time. What can they do?
62C2791E 5831 4444 AAF7 834F1EC97D5C

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 4804, Mousei and 5 others

• So Sad
OP lives in UK

• +1
If you’ve already killed, they can’t bring them back

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Alt Number 3
Don’t try this guys. It doesn’t work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
83BB1C78 58AE 492B 82C3 A8BAFEFD896D

pls don't hurt ppl OP I don't think it's worth it m8

• +1
Male fbi agent working on computer 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Don't do it. I already have a warrant.

• +1
What can people do if I decide to go outside rn and throw knifes at them.
95% chance your throw misses. Out of the 5% that hit, 95% chance you don't hit with the tip or edge in a way that would cause any real harm. Therefore, every time you throw a knife, you have a 0.25% chance of causing real harm. For the odds of you causing real harm to approach 100%, you will need 400 throwing knives.

• +1
So cucked.

• +1
Tenor 6

• +1

• +1
Ummmmmmmm
They will give you a friendly hug, bro

• +1