Clothes/fashion/style maxxing

S

ShaveHerBushPlz

Iron
SEX APPEAL MAXXXING

[Sex Appeal = Looks + Style]
Looksmaxxxing is good. But stylemaxxxing is what gives you that finishing touch towards your sex appeal.

STYLE=
There are two types of style. Business and then casual. With sub-styles like business casual being the balance of the two styles. But to keep it simple, there is business and then there is casual. Casual should be your go to style, simply because its more comfortable, you can show off more skin, its cheaper, and it looks more rugged and edgy. Business attire is what corporate america makes people wear for the clean look. In fact, the only way to look edgy with the business look is to use color like wearing the all black monochromatic suit, or having tattoos and piercings. But tattoos and piercings are so edgy that those guys in my opinion can wear a suit and look edgier than the guy who wears causal clothing without tattoos and piercings. Just my opinion. Business clothing also doesn’t follow fashion trends much if at all. In fact, business clothing was and is meant for business events. And casual clothing is meant for casual events. So in my personal opinion, keep the business clothes for business only. Simple rule to follow.

RULE #1: Business clothes are meant for business events/occasions, like work. Casual clothes are meant for casual events/occasions, like going out with friends.

COLOR=
The best colors for that edgy look is black and red. These colors demonstrate dominance, aggressiveness, and most importantly edge. The problem with red is that it doesn’t go with everything, but black does. Black should be the primary color or main color that you build your wardrobe around. Black is your foundation for your look. Black also looks better as a monochromatic look than red. All black apparel looks better than all red apparel. Red is a color that should be used as a secondary color, or to offset the black monochromatic look. This is how you should think when dressing up your attire. Black is your primary color. You put on your ALL BLACK monochromatic apparel. Then remove an item or two and replace it with another color, like red, navy, grey, or white. Primary color means its the color used for the majority of your look. Secondary color means its the color used for the minority of your look. Black is the only color you should use as your primary color because it is a color that is edgy at the same time looking good as monochromatic. Grey and white also look good as monochromatic, but they are not edgy colors. Therefore cannot be the primary color, but of course can be the secondary color. If you like experimenting and trying new things and looks, experiment with secondary colors but NOT the primary color (being black). THE PRIMARY COLOR MUST BE BLACK. PERIOD.

RULE #2: Wear everything black first as a primary color, then add a few pieces of other colors to offset or create contrast. You should have enough black on to know its the primary color.

MATERIAL=
The best materials are the tough, rugged, hard materials. The two best are LEATHER and DENIM. Maybe even suede, but if i had to choose between wearing leather or denim over suede, I’d have to choose leather and denim. So LEATHER and DENIM are must haves. You can experiment and try other tough/masculine materials, like suede for example. But do that only after you have the foundational materials. LEATHER and fucking DENIM. Get those before experimenting with other materials. And don’t be retarded to only get Denim and Leather clothes. Your t-shirt should be simple cotton, not fucking denim or leather.

RULE #3: Choose tough/masculine fabrics. Leather and denim are the best.

ESSENTIAL PIECES=
•Jeans [Denim] (distressed makes it edgier)
•Plain T-Shirts [Cotton]
•Jackets [Leather / Denim]
•Shorts [Denim] (distressed makes it edgier)
•Plain Hoodies [Cotton]
•Boots [Leather]
•Sneakers [Leather / Canvas]

ACCESSORIES=
Now we get to the fun part. ACCESSORIES! These are what you should truly be experimenting with, the essential clothes haven’t really changed in the last 50 years. Maybe different trends here and there like distressing, but those pieces are essentials for a reason. Accessories is what you should put ur personality into. Skull Rings / Necklaces will be edgier than the simple rings and necklaces. Instead of getting a skull t-shirt, get a skull ring if you like skulls. My style is minimalist with my clothing, but fun with my accessories. It helps to keep my life simpler, when i want a normal mature conservative look, like my dad, all i do is take off my accessories. When i wanna go edgy/trendy/hip, i just put on my accessories. It keeps life simpler. Because edgy clothing attracts attention, and sometimes i don’t wanna attract attention. Sometimes, i just wanna go some place with my hoodie, not be noticed, and not talk to anyone. It’s harder to not be noticed with a bright yellow hoodie, or a t-shirt with a band like AC/DC that someone might notice and like and then gives me a compliment about it.

RULE #4: Use your accessories to display personality and edginess. Not your clothes. In fact, the one rule for accessories is that there are no rules. Go crazy with it.

STYLE ICONS=
Now, style icons are great to copy from. I HIGHLY highly suggest using ur useless instagrams to follow style icons. The people you should be following are Rockstars, Bikers, or pretty much any guy who is famous for how they look. There are guys on instagram with all these tattoos and piercings and good style who are absolute nobodies, i couldn’t even tell u what they’re jobs were. But they’re verified and half like half a million followers, because they’re being followed for how they look. These guys are usually the ones that are on SUPER TREND, these guys are how i keep up with trends. They are more obsessed with style and fashion than me. Then they post it, people like it, they get followers. They are perfect examples of guys who get famous per se based on their looks. These guys are also mainly models. Example, Stephen James. They’re not known like Jesse Rutherford who is a musician but also happens to dress edgy. Where as Stephen James is pretty much famous for his edgy tattoos and piercings. When ur famous for something other than ur looks, u can dress like Mark Zuckerberg and still get followers and likes. Follow the guys who simply get likes and follows based on how they look and style ONLY. So, follow MODELS. Models that look edgy. Stephen James is an example. Kyle Beaumont is another.

Last Note: Tattoos and piercings will always look edgy and cool. This can go into stylemaxxxing but this will also looksmaxxx. Bikers have it, rockstars have it, models have it, even pro athletes have it. It’s the norm, but still not the norm at the same time. Plus its body art. So u may have a tattoo like every other douchebag , but yours will look different and it’ll be unique to you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, SA7, ChadBreslau and 6 others
style is for copers just look at /r/fashionreps. bunch of young and old subhumans thinking wearing gucci or armani jeans will up their SMV. fashion is a form of betabux unless you are already chadlite in which case its a bonus.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxer-van-NL, Deleted member 245, sorrowfulsad and 5 others
Clothes don't increase sex appeal. Bones do.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, mojopin, Butthurt Dweller and 1 other person
read

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
no style for your face

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Lumbersexual
RULE #1: Business clothes are meant for business events/occasions, like work. Casual clothes are meant for casual events/occasions, like going out with friends.
wow thanks boss didnt know this :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

RULE #4: Use your accessories to display personality and edginess. Not your clothes. In fact, the one rule for accessories is that there are no rules. Go crazy with it.
the one rule for accessories is that there are no rules. Go crazy with it.

"Edgy" count: 12.

CONCLUSION: Shit thread kill yourself

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, SeiGun, dude bro man and 1 other person
Terrible guide

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Wannabe6ft2
Not a single word was read

Reading replies I got what I was excpecting, bunch of newfags bashing on thread for some easy likes by saying what is allready obvious "face matters more than clothes"?no shit. Face is 10 times more important obviously but clothes is still something you should care about if you want to reach your max potential, as with all other forms of looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: wannaimprove, Saturn and Yummyinmytummy
Reading replies I got what I was excpecting, bunch of newfags bashing on thread for some easy likes by saying what is allready obvious "face matters more than clothes"?no shit. Face is 10 times more important obviously but clothes is still something you should care about if you want to reach your max potential, as with all other forms of looksmaxing.
all my friends who get laid will tell u style improves your sex appeal. looks is genetic thing. style is something you can change easily. i know lots of guys who are good looking but look boring. so the girls get bored. i’ve had friends who are ugly, solid 5s. but with tatts, piercings, and bad boy style. they look like a 7. Girls will choose an 8 who is cool and edgy. than a perfect chad who is a nice guy and has the boring look. there is no sex appeal in safe, conservative, boring style. This is a post about increasing ur SEX APPEAL, and style is a factor. for u to say it’s not, u obviously haven’t been to parties or around girls. PERIOD.
style is for copers just look at /r/fashionreps. bunch of young and old subhumans thinking wearing gucci or armani jeans will up their SMV. fashion is a form of betabux unless you are already chadlite in which case its a bonus.
dude, gucci clothing doesn’t improve SMV. Masculine/edgy clothing improves SMV. Girls sleep with bad boys, not wanna be frats. Girls like masculinity. They like masculine body and facial features. this also includes masculine clothes/style. u dont need a lot of money to create this attire or crazy brands. u dont need $200 jeans, just get levis. levis look more rugged to me anyways, than the luxury jeans. Girls like MASCULINITY. Start dressing masculine to SEX APPEALMAXXX, especially if ur lower than a 7 in the genetic lottery.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wannaimprove
Fashion is cope and a waste of your very finite funds which could better be spent on plastic surgeries and prostitutes.

Attachments

• shot-caller-nikolaj-coster-waldau-03-600x430.jpg
    shot-caller-nikolaj-coster-waldau-03-600x430.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 106
  • Shot-caller-892449.jpg
    Shot-caller-892449.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 103
sub human wearing gucci still virgin
chad wearing 2nd hand $1 unwashed t-shirt get more lay than the entire forum in one week

dont wear suit if you are ugly, it look so try hard,
just browse your facebook and see your subhuman friend in suit, how cringe is that

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel
Fashion is cope and a waste of your very finite funds which could better be spent on plastic surgeries and prostitutes.
of course, looks is IMPORTANT. But edgy is meant to accentuate ur already masculine body and face. Like wearing the tank tops. shows off ur muscles instead of wearing a long sleeve. Girls will not be attracted to something they can’t see, but u gotta look masculine with muscles FIRST. Style is used to amplify your already attractive features. A suit does not do this. In fact, it hides all these features that are supposed to be uses to attract girls. Hence, no sex appeal with the business style. That’s what im trying to tell u. Style is used to accentuate/amplify your already good looks. An example of this is with girls, i’d prefer jacking off to a girl in a tight red dress compared to what i’d wear, jeans, t-shirt, denim jacket on top. She could be beautiful, but she wont have as much sex appeal compared to the same girl who goes out in her tight red dress and high heels.
no style for your face
u can get tattoos and piercings on it. if u wanna add style to ur face lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Saturn and wannaimprove
yeah let me just style my way into some pussy

chad gets pussy in sweat pants and flip flops

legit thread , I dont understand why only 1 like - underrated imo
OP would you post some resource to steal outfits from ?

If Im tall and muscular but look very plain - usually just wear a plain t shirt and jeans how would I go about upgrading it a bit more to look cooler?

like comparsion to a girl in a red dress

legit same girl can look like shit it in a plain outfit , put some makeup on her and put her in legit dress and now you want to fuck her

cause its bluepill-ish...
plus you can find stylemaxxing advice everywhere from books to tv

clothes is one of the most pointless things, even worse is shit 'guides' like this telling you what colours, materials to wear because he read it in gq magazine. just pick something that suits you(theres no rule to what will look good on people), the only thing you should be concerned about is looking like a coping dork with these style tips

• JFL
Reactions: SeiGun
clothes is one of the most pointless things, even worse is shit 'guides' like this telling you what colours, materials to wear because he read it in gq magazine. just pick something that suits you(theres no rule to what will look good on people), the only thing you should be concerned about is looking like a coping dork with these style tips
Douchebags get pussy. This is douchebag style.

If Im tall and muscular but look very plain - usually just wear a plain t shirt and jeans how would I go about upgrading it a bit more to look cooler?

legit same girl can look like shit it in a plain outfit , put some makeup on her and put her in legit dress and now you want to fuck her

Last edited:
imagine thinking clothes dont matter at all XD

• +1
Reactions: wannaimprove
imagine thinking clothes dont matter at all XD

If your ripped, then

Well, first thing i did was ask my girl friends what they thought a hot guy looks like. Surprisingly, most of them liked the emo look, and they were definitely not emo girls. These were the cliche blonde party girls. But the only reason they liked it was cuz its edgy, its not normal. Then i started looking into accessories that were edgy. i got my nostrils pierced. then got black earrings. started wearing a silver chain around my neck. Started wearing skull rings (bikers wear this). Started wearing wallet chain too, lots of compliments from girls about the wallet chain lol. the point is to dress like a somebody and push ur boundaries of what u think is socially appropriate to wear. Go beyond what is socially appropriate, that’s called being edgy. Stand out. Ur gonna get attention from dressing this way (both positive and negative), but it is WAYYYY better than being a basic normie and not being noticed at all.

Fashion is largely cope.

Barrett can skip showering for a week, walk around without shoes, his feet all filthy, no shirt, baggy linen pants that he saw lying around, and girls will still consider him 'sexy' because of his handsome face.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, samm735 and androidcel
Style is cope, saw a tall chad today with an idiotic non-designer outfit and he walked with his stacy gf with expensive designer stupid clothes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Didn't read a single word.

Sex appeal = bones in ur face

• Love it
Reactions: androidcel