They are reposting the video all over tiktok because this faggot keeps scremaing for cloud because he says he gonna get kidnapped and shit

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: winternoc, ripikke, vulcan_ and 6 others
Can you imagine the forum went private back then? 90% of the users complaining about privatizing the forum would've never even gotten the chance to join.
Most of the people here are from 2023 which is sad

I’m looking at this forum and have rarely found anyone online with a 2019 account (excluding us)

I think @Htobrother is one of them and he joined just before 2020

Soon gen alpha will be on here, after all the oldest ones are 13 yrs old by now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, ripikke, ObamasLastName and 8 others
99% of you are never paying a subscription for this shit, don't be ridiculous.
1% Here paying for Access for botb will make you more Money than tiktokers.

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, ripikke, aspiringexcel and 1 other person

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Informationcapitali, ripikke and 2 others
let's hope not

#saveLOOKSMAXO.ORG

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and aspiringexcel
unironically we would if it were to preserve the community.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Dietsnasta

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Sprinkles, KingCartierrr23 and 7 others

They are reposting the video all over tiktok because this faggot keeps scremaing for cloud because he says he gonna get kidnapped and shit

what a faggot he is

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
@Alexanderr
I would pay good money for a one time yearly subscription

@Master

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan, Jase and aspiringexcel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Jase and aspiringexcel
1% Here paying for Access for botb will make you more Money than tiktokers.
No one, and I mean no one's gonna pay for access to the BOTB when it is so easily found for free. Tons of people already saved the information, rehashed it posted it elsewhere (YouTube) and you could always still view the threads on the Wayback machine.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Lmao, Corleone and 1 other person
I think monthly subscriptions are too much tbh. The jews have been shoving them onto our faces the last years: netflix, spotify, youtube premium, AI, everything is a monthly subscription

A one time thing could be more attractive to users
but that's just my thoughts
Agreed. One time payment of a hefty amount sounds good to me and I’m being deadass

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Dietsnasta
No one, and I mean no one's gonna pay for access to the BOTB when it is so easily found for free. Tons of people already saved the information, rehashed it posted it elsewhere (YouTube) and you could always still view the threads on the Wayback machine.
So the best thing we can do is make people forget about it so they don’t go back to it, for instance you can private this specific thread to only registered users, why can’t u do that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Dietsnasta
Screenshot 20230808 110115

They are figuring it Out.....

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 24347, KingCartierrr23 and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, brucewayne78, Deleted member 32423 and 12 others
So the best thing we can do is make people forget about it so they don’t go back to it
How would you do that? YouTube channels and TikTok channels regarding looksmaxing are getting bigger by the day, we can't turn the tide. Privatizing the BOTB is really a desperate and ultimately futile way to prevent the greater public from accessing this information.

I say futile because all it takes is one user to see a business opportunity, rehash the content from the BOTB, edit a nice video, and get millions of views. Many times more views than those threads would've ever gotten by themselves.

This has already happened. A channel like Qoves, which has already been proven to take content from here has informed and reached many more people about looksmaxing than this forum ever has.

You can't turn the tide.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32423, Mewton, chaddyboi66 and 8 others
We need a new psl forum man

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, TUSSELEIF, Mewton and 3 others
How would you do that? YouTube channels and TikTok channels regarding looksmaxing are getting bigger by the day, we can't turn the tide. Privatizing the BOTB is really a desperate and ultimately futile way to prevent the greater public from accessing this information.

I say futile because all it takes is one user to see a business opportunity, rehash the content from the BOTB, edit a nice video, and get millions of views. Many times more views than those threads would've ever gotten by themselves.

This has already happened. A channel like Qoves, which has already been proven to take content from here has informed and reached many more people about looksmaxing than this forum ever has.

You can't turn the tide.
They still dont have the real gems.
Cant you request the webachiev to deleted those Pages?
You are literally gonna loose your revenue If this doesnt Stop.
No tiktokers will stay Here for more than an hour, they hate you me and everyone who would use auch a Forum.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 24347, KING REIDYZ and 3 others

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Dietsnasta
The wider audience views this for what it is, a weirdo white supremacist nazi incel forum.
All greycels anyway, never seen so many grey cels on a single thread
Screenshot 20230808 112040 Samsung Internet

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Mewton and aspiringexcel
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Dietsnasta and ccwarrior
Surely there is a way to monetize BOTB

THE RESPONSE FROM THE ADMINS

View attachment 2368130

Master acknowledged the sentiment and made a thread about it. But... nothing came out of it. Despite multiple pages of decent suggestions, it was just left to be.

View attachment 2368131

The problem seems to be that total privatization of the forum would remove a lot of the advertising $$$.

View attachment 2368132

While borderline ghosting the community, they deleted the Nazi PFP movement and all ************* discussion.

As you can see, money-driven... you, user, are just a number.

View attachment 2368133

View attachment 2368135

At the same time, an extremist movement is brewing. Some threads discussed the possibility of nuking the site in one way or another, DDOSing it, and doxxing people, off of which the latter 2 did happen. All of this has been quickly censored (but still present).

View attachment 2368137

So what could happen from here? Here are some scenarios.

1: Good ending

The admins put restrictions to prevent the info from being easily accessed. A post/rep requirement to view the BOTB, removing the ability to view old threads (before some date), upping the requirements of forum applications, and ask users to donate to a fundraiser to keep the site alive. All in a way that reduces the ad revenue as little as possible. The trend dies down. Shitposting starts to be discouraged and the quality of the community improves. Nice.

View attachment 2368139

2: Jewish 1984

Admins crush down any dissent, ban OG users, and welcome the tiktokcel wave with open arms. The site transforms into a zoomer hangout, with a higher ad revenue than ever. But at what cost?

View attachment 2368140

3: Apocalypse

Admins do nothing. Users start attempting to destroy the community by DDOSing the site, doxxing people, posting illegal shit, leaving, etc. etc. Site goes to shit in one way or another, either by FBI seizing, userbase deterioration, or something.

View attachment 2368141

4: The cuckish end (most likely)

The tiktok trend continues to grow, people find out about the site but don't stay. What normal person would? JFL. Instead, the content here is further repackaged into courses and videos and tips, which become common practice among the upcoming generations. The forum is left to rot, Master's pockets are left empty, and the world becomes blatantly looks-focused. All incels lose.

View attachment 2368143

anyway...

View attachment 2368144

disclaimer: I'm not condoning any behavior listed above. This is just a description of the state of affairs.

inb4 Joined 2023: This isn't my first account.
i think best thing we can do is, make DL delete the apology video and another related video, i know @SyrianPsycho can contact him to delete all That,
so no one notice whats happend to DL

And Stop Threating Him So He's Not Calling For Help On Tiktok

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lookologist003, TUSSELEIF, Mewton and 13 others
I like how they're using "the users there are probs ugly anyways" as a point when that's the whole reason this site exists.

• +1
Reactions: MKBHD, rendangcel, NuclearBrainReturns and 12 others
Over

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
Imho BOTB should’ve been karma gatekept like it was before + the rating section should have on request deletes because a lot of doxxing comes from that

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan, It'snotover, Jase and 1 other person

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jase and SubhumanCurrycel
All tiktokers will die

No bro, you don't get it! It'll go viral anyways!

That's why we need to make it easily accessible to everyone!
I like the mods here and generally think they make good decisions they aren’t overly extreme or lax and allow free speech which I like, however it should have been painfully obvious when famous TTkers were copy pasted BOTB threads that it needed to be gatekept

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
THE RESPONSE FROM THE ADMINS

View attachment 2368130

Master acknowledged the sentiment and made a thread about it. But... nothing came out of it. Despite multiple pages of decent suggestions, it was just left to be.

View attachment 2368131

The problem seems to be that total privatization of the forum would remove a lot of the advertising $$$.

View attachment 2368132

While borderline ghosting the community, they deleted the Nazi PFP movement and all ************* discussion.

As you can see, money-driven... you, user, are just a number.

View attachment 2368133

View attachment 2368135

At the same time, an extremist movement is brewing. Some threads discussed the possibility of nuking the site in one way or another, DDOSing it, and doxxing people, off of which the latter 2 did happen. All of this has been quickly censored (but still present).

View attachment 2368137

So what could happen from here? Here are some scenarios.

1: Good ending

The admins put restrictions to prevent the info from being easily accessed. A post/rep requirement to view the BOTB, removing the ability to view old threads (before some date), upping the requirements of forum applications, and ask users to donate to a fundraiser to keep the site alive. All in a way that reduces the ad revenue as little as possible. The trend dies down. Shitposting starts to be discouraged and the quality of the community improves. Nice.

View attachment 2368139

2: Jewish 1984

Admins crush down any dissent, ban OG users, and welcome the tiktokcel wave with open arms. The site transforms into a zoomer hangout, with a higher ad revenue than ever. But at what cost?

View attachment 2368140

3: Apocalypse

Admins do nothing. Users start attempting to destroy the community by DDOSing the site, doxxing people, posting illegal shit, leaving, etc. etc. Site goes to shit in one way or another, either by FBI seizing, userbase deterioration, or something.

View attachment 2368141

4: The cuckish end (most likely)

The tiktok trend continues to grow, people find out about the site but don't stay. What normal person would? JFL. Instead, the content here is further repackaged into courses and videos and tips, which become common practice among the upcoming generations. The forum is left to rot, Master's pockets are left empty, and the world becomes blatantly looks-focused. All incels lose.

View attachment 2368143

anyway...

View attachment 2368144

disclaimer: I'm not condoning any behavior listed above. This is just a description of the state of affairs.

inb4 Joined 2023: This isn't my first account.
All it takes is 1 fucker to ruin it for the rest of us

Imho BOTB should’ve been karma gatekept like it was before
The BOTB has really only been gatekept for like a month after its inception.
Which didn't work out either because people just spammed their way to the rep requirement.

the rating section should have on request deletes because a lot of doxxing comes from that
The reason we don't have this is that it'll be deadass useless when 1/2 people in that section (which is already small compared to other sections) delete their threads after receiving useful advice.
Advice that could be useful to other people as well who might be dealing with the same issue. If you value your privacy over everything else, you should just ask people to rate you over PMs.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and SubhumanCurrycel
We need a new psl forum man

• Love it
Reactions: It'snotover
Can i Join?
Was a lurker years before that.
Back when saint shower Made real Uploads.

Can i Join?
Was a lurker years before that.
Back when saint shower Made real Uploads.
You will have to show some kind of proof that youre a looksmax og

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada and ccwarrior
How Tf do i prove i watched a Website?
Does Browser History Suffice?
Sure, if your browsing history goes that far back.
Screenshots of bp forum posts from years ago would also suffice. But if you have no screenshots or can't go that far back for your browsing history then you won't be allowed in, tough luck.

How Tf do i prove i watched a Website?
Does Browser History Suffice?
Name the best og user then. His name begins with F and ends in O

Name the best og user then. His name begins with F and ends in O
I think the Best User ia @Prettyboy
Has some really concise and usefull Threads in botb.
Specially His diet and nutritional facts make Him a good Poster.
I think some stuff is still Missing in His skincare Guides.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone and ccwarrior
I think the Best User ia @Prettyboy
Has some really concise and usefull Threads in botb.
Specially His diet and nutritional facts make Him a good Poster.
I think some stuff is still Missing in His skincare Guides.
What about FastBananaCEO

people in comments are scared of the forum like its the dark web

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Mewton, 0hMan and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dietsnasta, ccwarrior and 0hMan
It's actually so fucking over... It's been downhill since march but this will make the graycel invasion so much worse.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Corleone

Translation: I'm snitching from where I got stolen content from, make sure to follow me, also, make sure to follow me, oh and just in case I didn't mention, follow me.

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill and Dietsnasta
I like how they're using "the users there are probs ugly anyways" as a point when that's the whole reason this site exists.
Whole time a good majority of the site mogs them, we're just more critical and less drone-like.

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
It's actually so fucking over... It's been downhill since march but this will make the graycel invasion so much worse.
@Alexanderr is just thinking about the $ millions he'll make when all the Tiktards have to buy VIP to delete their rating threads once they realized we can be perceived as quite "controversial"
bGYEirn.gif
Screenshot 2023 08 08 at 141546
Hate Gay People GIF - Hate Gay People Gay GIFs
Elliot Roger in his BMW

• JFL
Reactions: New Technology, WanderingBurro, 0hMan and 1 other person