• Love it
Reactions: Informationcapitali

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and pneumocystosis
Ban everyone that joined after august 7

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347
Fuck man. Wish I kept making videos, made one last year about looksmaxxing which got thousands of views. Coulda gotten rich

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hypernormie, Gaygymmaxx and Tabula Rasa

Last edited:
  • +1
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
I’m one of the first few people to do this ngl when I just found out about the website in 2022 and curlyheadjames didnt even have tiktok back then.

The concept of lookism is so fundamentally interesting that it's impossible to stop it gaining popularity long-term.

But I do like your ideas. Close the botb section and it's fine.

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr and Dietsnasta
been a long time coming. many OGs (eg @\/orman) won't post anything these days, rightfully so. it'll just go to give some blabbering tiktok nigger a 10M video and 50k more subs

• +1
Reactions: \/orman, Mewton, Lmao and 3 others
Soundtrack:

ORIGIN

Over the recent years, Tiktok has earned its position as the main driver of the collective consciousness of zoomers. The unforgiving algorithm and short-content format has the ability to spark up trends and subcultures in as short as a time frame can be.
Not only that, but looks have been the focus of all of its users for years now: hours of staring at people on a screen created an intense looks obsession on tiktok. Multiple young stars earned millions of money and followers for their looks. Gym, skincare, fashion, are niches with hundreds of millions of impressions each. The bulk of discussion revolves around dating, sex, looks preferences, and etc...

View attachment 2367812View attachment 2367813

View attachment 2367814View attachment 2367826

View attachment 2367816

Within this hypervirtual parallel micro cosmos of young insecure children faced with Chad and Stacy supermodels, it's only natural that the topics would evolve... And evolve they did. Mewing, a concept that had been around for years now and contributed to the laying of the foundations of lookism, went viral.

View attachment 2367815

And another key characteristic of the internet is that, wherever there is attention, there will be bloodsucker influencers trying to harvest it for money... Multiple influencers came from that wave of looksmaxxing content and established communities, all while PSL, like a disabled kid put in the bench, stayed in the sidelines.

But that would change, as more and more of it would be drawn into the tiktoksphere, spearheaded, of course by a few faggots.

EXHIBIT 1:

View attachment 2367817View attachment 2367818View attachment 2367819

EXHIBIT 2:

View attachment 2367820View attachment 2367821View attachment 2367822

EXHIBIT 3:

View attachment 2367823View attachment 2367824View attachment 2367865

THE BEGINNING OF THE END

Around the start of the second quarter of the year, looksmaxxing becomes a meme/trend on tiktok. This time with all the lingo and concepts. The algorithm has a snowballing effect and we're not sure what ignited this. PSLtok ranges from "Is it over?" and "I'm mewing" memes, PSL edits, hunter eye tutorials, and negative canthal tilt, with millions of views per video.

View attachment 2367890View attachment 2367902

WHY DOES IT MATTER?

Most of the "PRIVATE THE FORUM" attitude is kinda retarded but has the right idea. This forum has accrued an unique collection of knowledge by a range of different people undergoing their own journey. It took years and a joint effort to come to the conclusions arrived at here. Even if currently it is mostly dominated by very low sentient shitposting, there are an infinity of gems to be found by good users.

Furthermore, even though normies are still very behind discussing shit like mewing and bonesmashing, soon enough they will stumble upon this forum, and more information will leak onto tiktok pages and edits and comments and etc.

A lot of beliefs start out as a joke.
They're not there, but they're one step closer.

It's water, but if the ideas here continue to be disseminated at this rate, all of us who have lacking bases will suffer severely at the hands of all the normies looksmaxxing and talking about it with their friends.

THE AUGUST 7TH TRAGEDY

View attachment 2367852

In August 7th D**** L*****, probably after witnessing his slander here, posts a video name dropping .org. The result?

View attachment 2367845View attachment 2367847

An instant spike of site visits, about 10x times the usual amount. In response, users here shared his and his family's information (publicly available on google for the record), which included a Twitter post by SOME OTHER PERSON (not an .org user) showing leaked nudes of his. This prompted him to delete the video.

But oh... it didn't stop there. Dillon stages a video acting as if he's fearing for his life because of what happened. And then another one where he asks his friend to pretend he's an incel in front of his house. The former gets 800k views.

Why did he do that? I reckon to build a narrative that he's in danger to captivate his audience, get back to the people doxxing him, and ultimately still bring some attention to the site. He's doing this so all the people in his comments ask what happened.

Anyways, the hundreds of thousands of people who viewed the video now are aware of the forum, and they are lurking this VERY SECOND, reading everything on the site.

This day marks a crucial point, where looksmax.org first met a true mainstream invasion. And it will not stop here.
As shown above, everything is leading towards the discovery of this site, and not only that, the content here keeps getting refurbished into shitty courses and videos.

It is clear that we are on the verge of a transformation of the relationship between this site and the rest of the internet. The spreading of the content isn't new (see above), but the blatant popularization is.

View attachment 2367926

Almost all users here have been asking for some sort of privating of the forum in multiple threads (which have been deleted). We all have been expressing our insatisfaction with the state of affairs. Speaking of which:

citizen kane applause GIF

been a long time coming. many OGs (eg @\/orman) won't post anything these days, rightfully so. it'll just go to give some blabbering tiktok nigger a 10M video and 50k more subs
I’m in the same position. Altough I have ideas that could be formated into high quality content, I restrain from doing so because too many unwanted eyes would be seeing it nowadays.

I’m considering leaving this place because the main appeal of it for me is quickly fading. The reason I kept browsing this site even aftermore or less gathering all the relevant looksmaxxing info I need is that this forum was a little island of free speech in the sea of censored internet.

With it getting so much attention on tiktok and algorhytms picking it up, I no longer feel confortable to share information that sits outside the overton window of society’s mainstream.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 32423, MKBHD and 15 others
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and HarrierDuBois
No one, and I mean no one's gonna pay for access to the BOTB when it is so easily found for free. Tons of people already saved the information, rehashed it posted it elsewhere (YouTube) and you could always still view the threads on the Wayback machine.
bro you know how many tiktok retards pay $50 for one botb thread copy pasted into a pdf sold by some tiktok nigger as 'private chad course'?
Which didn't work out either because people just spammed their way to the rep requirement.
easy. permaban greycels who spam 🥰

• +1
Reactions: Jase, \/orman and Dietsnasta
There are Threads Not listed in botb that are still great.
Prettyboys diet for example
Send, I need to fix my diet anyway. But yeah I also have a lot of niche threads that aren't BOTB that works for me.

The BOTB has really only been gatekept for like a month after its inception.
Which didn't work out either because people just spammed their way to the rep requirement.

The reason we don't have this is that it'll be deadass useless when 1/2 people in that section (which is already small compared to other sections) delete their threads after receiving useful advice.
Advice that could be useful to other people as well who might be dealing with the same issue. If you value your privacy over everything else, you should just ask people to rate you over PMs.
Have you and Master considered making user posted photos and videos visible only to registered members?

Many other forums also have this feature.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Solar, Jase and 2 others
Send, I need to fix my diet anyway. But yeah I also have a lot of niche threads that aren't BOTB that works for me.
Botb is 10% of the good looksmaxxing post on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Dietsnasta
Botb is 10% of the good looksmaxxing post on this forum
yeah but botb is highly curated making it a prime resource if you don't want to wade through thousands of BBC and height vs face threads :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie and Dietsnasta
Have you and Master considered making user posted photos and videos visible only to registered members?

Many other forums also have this feature.
I don't think so, one of the biggest reasons people buy VIP is to purge their face off this website.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Prettyboy
High iq thread. close the forum

Most of the people here are from 2023 which is sad

I’m looking at this forum and have rarely found anyone online with a 2019 account (excluding us)

I think @Htobrother is one of them and he joined just before 2020

Soon gen alpha will be on here, after all the oldest ones are 13 yrs old by now
I lurked around in September 2019, but I tried not to make an account until June/July 2020 when I became fully blackpilled. Larsanova brought me here

User registration will be closed until further notice.
@Master @Administrator @Alexanderr Thank you for finally listening to our desperate pleas

Now private BoB under at least a 100 rep requirement like before

and

Limit lurker access to any of Looksmax Section's older threads earlier than the TikTok trend date

If we at least do this we can protect this forum's integrity while also guaranteeing no significant loss in Ad revenue, as most of the forum will still be open to lurkers but our precious Looksmaxing knowledge will also be safe.

How would you do that? YouTube channels and TikTok channels regarding looksmaxing are getting bigger by the day, we can't turn the tide. Privatizing the BOTB is really a desperate and ultimately futile way to prevent the greater public from accessing this information.

I say futile because all it takes is one user to see a business opportunity, rehash the content from the BOTB, edit a nice video, and get millions of views. Many times more views than those threads would've ever gotten by themselves.

This has already happened. A channel like Qoves, which has already been proven to take content from here has informed and reached many more people about looksmaxing than this forum ever has.

You can't turn the tide.
You're right in that we ultimately can't curb the spread of this information.

It's inevitable, but that was never really the point of anything we've suggested so far.

Because we only ever just sought to slow it down.

The ability to both efficiently interpret and [presumably] later implement said knowledge into an actual ascension was already very difficult through use of the forum alone, as one would have to sift through the useless junk to find what they were really looking for first.

Channels like Qoves Studio did help consolidate a lot of the more essential bits of information, and that's something he's been doing for a while now.

Regardless of the actions of people like Qoves Studio on YouTube we can still limit access to the information here on the forum and help slow its spread.

So if people like him want to continue their grift with the information they stole from us then let them, because it's not our responsibility [or even yours for that matter.

However, it ultimately IS OUR responsibility when it comes to people directly name droping this forum and inviting the normie masses, as doing so dramatically spreads the knowledge on volatile platforms like TikTok and invites said masses over here.

We can't just idly stand by and let this happen right in front of us when BoB is vulnerable for anyone to see because people were invited here by
faggots like D**** L*****.

I know this won't completely eliminate the threat of our knowledge being out there in the first place, but like I've been saying it will help slow it down from these TikTok normies at the very least.

This is why closing BoB off to lurkers just like it was before isn't futile at all, especially when considering how the main benefit of doing so would actually help improve prevent the decline in quality of this forums userbase which is a concern you've also brought up. This would do that by curbing the influx of new users desperately trying to register and get to BoB just because they heard about us on TikTok.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Marsiere214, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
I hope da Joos will banish this misogynistic Nazi forum

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Solar, winternoc, Chadelite and 1 other person

Last edited:
Update: THE DAY AFTER THE TRAGEDY

View attachment 2369385

The user count has not decreased, but remained steady at 15k.

D***** L*****, SyrianPsycho, a prominent Tiktok News channel, and multiple smaller accounts drop videos on the situation.

The admins continue to ignore the community for the exception of the humble jew Alexanderr who's popping up to tell people why they're letting we get fucked over

holy fuck horseface sounds so autistic

I wish FBI shut this forum down. The whole downfall began when people started spreading content of here through popular forms of social media like youtube.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32423
:cry:

• So Sad
Reactions: ccwarrior
Let's just appreciate the significance of this. I remember back in the day (I am an oldcel) when Lookism was shut down and people had to migrate over to different websites. I found myself here after it was completely destroyed for good.

Been in these communities since summer 2017. I have never seen blackpill/looksmaxxing content get as much attention all at once.

People knew about it but were to scared to talk about it because of its association with inceldom. But that isnt the case anymore.

This leak could actually be the one step that is going to change the culture for good. To where looksmaxxing even surgerywise is going to become mainstream and popular. I've already known for a while that people are waking up to the true reality of the world but this is much more intense.

I would cast everyones minds back to the 'take the blackpill' video made by eggman back in 2015. This was when such discussions were on a small niche part of the internet like sluthate and r9k:

Take a listen to what he says in his view of the future. He predicted this would happen but its happened much quicker than he anticipated. I'm not saying its a done deal but one of two things will happen.

1. people stop giving a fuck and forget this website exists
2. mass adoption, everyone knows about the blackpill, it becomes mainstream

I want you to understand if number 2 happens it will be like living in the twilight zone. Imagine television programmes like Love Island talking about skull height and width, imagine music videos with pictures of cranial-facial surgeries. Imagine the small children at school in the playground making fun of a kid because of his IPD. We may live to see this come into reality.

Idk what happens after that but it will not be good thats for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Deleted member 32423, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 1 other person
I found this looksmaxxing by accident not from TikTok algorithm that my fault?

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Lmao imagine getting bullied into apologizing about posting about .org because some incels doxxed you

Jfl at this low T faggot.

Shoulda read Lono’s thread 🤷🏻‍♂️

we need more threads to have soundtracks this went hard

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Okkypras, hypernormie and ccwarrior

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and hypernormie
nah bro
his apology brought a shit ton of attention to it
more than the OG would have gotten by itself

we really shot ourselves in the foot lmao
The attention was gonna come either way. He either keeps posting about looksmaxxing, or someone else does. Eventually someone was gonna name drop this site

I just don’t understand making yourself look like a cuck for views. Either that or he has an insane IQ and is trying to bring more attention to this site as revenge and making himself look like a cuck was a small price to pay for his devious plan to come together

Idk…

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
i had nothing to do with any of this shit btw I'm not involved at all I'm not apart of any of this
hey james it wont let me view your profile anymore :( we used to talk on discord too

Soundtrack:

ORIGIN

Over the recent years, Tiktok has earned its position as the main driver of the collective consciousness of zoomers. The unforgiving algorithm and short-content format has the ability to spark up trends and subcultures in as short as a time frame can be.
Not only that, but looks have been the focus of all of its users for years now: hours of staring at people on a screen created an intense looks obsession on tiktok. Multiple young stars earned millions of money and followers for their looks. Gym, skincare, fashion, are niches with hundreds of millions of impressions each. The bulk of discussion revolves around dating, sex, looks preferences, and etc...

View attachment 2367812View attachment 2367813

View attachment 2367814View attachment 2367826

View attachment 2367816

Within this hypervirtual parallel micro cosmos of young insecure children faced with Chad and Stacy supermodels, it's only natural that the topics would evolve... And evolve they did. Mewing, a concept that had been around for years now and contributed to the laying of the foundations of lookism, went viral.

View attachment 2367815

And another key characteristic of the internet is that, wherever there is attention, there will be bloodsucker influencers trying to harvest it for money... Multiple influencers came from that wave of looksmaxxing content and established communities, all while PSL, like a disabled kid put in the bench, stayed in the sidelines.

But that would change, as more and more of it would be drawn into the tiktoksphere, spearheaded, of course by a few faggots.

EXHIBIT 1:

View attachment 2367817View attachment 2367818View attachment 2367819

EXHIBIT 2:

View attachment 2367820View attachment 2367821View attachment 2367822

EXHIBIT 3:

View attachment 2367823View attachment 2367824View attachment 2367865

THE BEGINNING OF THE END

Around the start of the second quarter of the year, looksmaxxing becomes a meme/trend on tiktok. This time with all the lingo and concepts. The algorithm has a snowballing effect and we're not sure what ignited this. PSLtok ranges from "Is it over?" and "I'm mewing" memes, PSL edits, hunter eye tutorials, and negative canthal tilt, with millions of views per video.

View attachment 2367890View attachment 2367902

WHY DOES IT MATTER?

Most of the "PRIVATE THE FORUM" attitude is kinda retarded but has the right idea. This forum has accrued an unique collection of knowledge by a range of different people undergoing their own journey. It took years and a joint effort to come to the conclusions arrived at here. Even if currently it is mostly dominated by very low sentient shitposting, there are an infinity of gems to be found by good users.

Furthermore, even though normies are still very behind discussing shit like mewing and bonesmashing, soon enough they will stumble upon this forum, and more information will leak onto tiktok pages and edits and comments and etc.

A lot of beliefs start out as a joke.
They're not there, but they're one step closer.

It's water, but if the ideas here continue to be disseminated at this rate, all of us who have lacking bases will suffer severely at the hands of all the normies looksmaxxing and talking about it with their friends.

THE AUGUST 7TH TRAGEDY

View attachment 2367852

In August 7th D**** L*****, probably after witnessing his slander here, posts a video name dropping .org. The result?

View attachment 2367845View attachment 2367847

An instant spike of site visits, about 10x times the usual amount. In response, users here shared his and his family's information (publicly available on google for the record), which included a Twitter post by SOME OTHER PERSON (not an .org user) showing leaked nudes of his. This prompted him to delete the video.

But oh... it didn't stop there. Dillon stages a video acting as if he's fearing for his life because of what happened. And then another one where he asks his friend to pretend he's an incel in front of his house. The former gets 800k views.

Why did he do that? I reckon to build a narrative that he's in danger to captivate his audience, get back to the people doxxing him, and ultimately still bring some attention to the site. He's doing this so all the people in his comments ask what happened.

Anyways, the hundreds of thousands of people who viewed the video now are aware of the forum, and they are lurking this VERY SECOND, reading everything on the site.

This day marks a crucial point, where looksmax.org first met a true mainstream invasion. And it will not stop here.
As shown above, everything is leading towards the discovery of this site, and not only that, the content here keeps getting refurbished into shitty courses and videos.

It is clear that we are on the verge of a transformation of the relationship between this site and the rest of the internet. The spreading of the content isn't new (see above), but the blatant popularization is.

View attachment 2367926

Almost all users here have been asking for some sort of privating of the forum in multiple threads (which have been deleted). We all have been expressing our insatisfaction with the state of affairs. Speaking of which:

These tik tok influencers find niche content on looksmaxing, dumb it down for their viewers, and then give them a gateway to talk about negative canthal tilt and stuff

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Though I've enjoyed abstruse topics on Tiktok I've never been able to use it regularly without getting bored. It's said that its algorithm is godly though, and we see the results here

How would you do that? YouTube channels and TikTok channels regarding looksmaxing are getting bigger by the day, we can't turn the tide. Privatizing the BOTB is really a desperate and ultimately futile way to prevent the greater public from accessing this information.

I say futile because all it takes is one user to see a business opportunity, rehash the content from the BOTB, edit a nice video, and get millions of views. Many times more views than those threads would've ever gotten by themselves.

This has already happened. A channel like Qoves, which has already been proven to take content from here has informed and reached many more people about looksmaxing than this forum ever has.

You can't turn the tide.
You know if it spreads more and spreads wildly then this will once again be a niche obscure internet forum

rip org ban all new greycels

They are reposting the video all over tiktok because this faggot keeps scremaing for cloud because he says he gonna get kidnapped and shit

So this guy is getting rich off of info on this forum. Maybe there is a reason it is being gatekept

Translation: I'm snitching from where I got stolen content from, make sure to follow me, also, make sure to follow me, oh and just in case I didn't mention, follow me.
Exactly, this manlet is getting rich from it too selling is dogshit seasalt spray.
It's just salt water in a bottle:lul::forcedsmile: