readed, god post
bumpa

I need to say Something... even if my account is new , its been a while for me here and i had other accounts..
Looksmaxx.org changed my Life . now girls look at me , a lot of girl smile at me and all the things that i learned here made me more attractive..
On Looksmaxx here you can find tons of Scientific evidences to change your facial bones and your facial features...
No , im not ready to see this community die and i will never be ready... Syrian Psycho copy pasted some threads here and put them in his own "guide".. Dillon probably did the same with his tiktok videos.. they are not victims , just trying to act like victims bcs they know that they are in the wrong..
If the website dies i dont think that i will stay here..
I'll probably be active on discord Servers like Lookstard (My username is gts-vipere if you need advice or just to talk)
Anyway , thank you guys and you are all amazing..
May we all ascend (or die trying)

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali and ccwarrior
I need to say Something... even if my account is new , its been a while for me here and i had other accounts..
Looksmaxx.org changed my Life . now girls look at me , a lot of girl smile at me and all the things that i learned here made me more attractive..
On Looksmaxx here you can find tons of Scientific evidences to change your facial bones and your facial features...
No , im not ready to see this community die and i will never be ready... Syrian Psycho copy pasted some threads here and put them in his own "guide".. Dillon probably did the same with his tiktok videos.. they are not victims , just trying to act like victims bcs they know that they are in the wrong..
If the website dies i dont think that i will stay here..
I'll probably be active on discord Servers like Lookstard (My username is gts-vipere if you need advice or just to talk)
Anyway , thank you guys and you are all amazing..
May we all ascend (or die trying)
KYS IF YOU AREN'T 7 FEET TRUSTFUND GIGACHAD WITH ROTHSCHILD CONNECTIONS!

• JFL
Reactions: HollowCheek
  • +1
Reactions: ccwarrior

Last edited:
Most of the people here are from 2023 which is sad

I’m looking at this forum and have rarely found anyone online with a 2019 account (excluding us)

I think @Htobrother is one of them and he joined just before 2020

Soon gen alpha will be on here, after all the oldest ones are 13 yrs old by now
2019cel also checking in

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lookologist003, Chadelite and ccwarrior
To give some insight on what happens during a normie invasion of a niche community I remember I used to be an active member of r/fashionreps before it had 100k subscribers of reddit. Last time I checked it had 1.4 Million subscribers. People having been asking to private the subreddit for ages, especially when it hit 200k and 500k and after various popular YouTubers started talking about it. Long story short a lot people say the quality of the posts have gone to shit with newbies asking retarted questions or can't be bothered to do a tiny amount of research / use the searchbar and the shitposts have been god awful since then.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: ccwarrior and Chadelite
Litteraly just need to make the forum private and only accessible by authentification and no possibility to register for a while (like 3 months max). But jew mods will never do it becausue of $$$.

• +1
It's so over.

• +1
Reactions: HollowCheek and ccwarrior
foidmax.org

• JFL
Why not let foids in too?

B-but... isn't that against the whole point of .org?

Well you see my dear goyim... It is profitable.

View attachment 2368289
Foids are already here. Don't you think they are lurking or have accounts with no activity? I actually saw one doing methods from pneumo's debloating posts

• JFL
Most of the people here are from 2023 which is sad

I’m looking at this forum and have rarely found anyone online with a 2019 account (excluding us)

I think @Htobrother is one of them and he joined just before 2020

Soon gen alpha will be on here, after all the oldest ones are 13 yrs old by now
I’m still here, irrelevant, but old user who migrated from Lookism

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003

Last edited:
Its truly over. I thought i was lucky for finding this site scrolling thru googles deepest pges and there it eas, and then a month later tiktok wave appears and now im confused as a part of them

THE RESPONSE FROM THE ADMINS

View attachment 2368130

Master acknowledged the sentiment and made a thread about it. But... nothing came out of it. Despite multiple pages of decent suggestions, it was just left to be.

View attachment 2368131

The problem seems to be that total privatization of the forum would remove a lot of the advertising $$$.

View attachment 2368132

While borderline ghosting the community, they deleted the Nazi PFP movement and all ************* discussion.

As you can see, money-driven... you, user, are just a number.

View attachment 2368133

View attachment 2368135

At the same time, an extremist movement is brewing. Some threads discussed the possibility of nuking the site in one way or another, DDOSing it, and doxxing people, off of which the latter 2 did happen. All of this has been quickly censored (but still present).

View attachment 2368137

So what could happen from here? Here are some scenarios.

1: Good ending

The admins put restrictions to prevent the info from being easily accessed. A post/rep requirement to view the BOTB, removing the ability to view old threads (before some date), upping the requirements of forum applications, and ask users to donate to a fundraiser to keep the site alive. All in a way that reduces the ad revenue as little as possible. The trend dies down. Shitposting starts to be discouraged and the quality of the community improves. Nice.

View attachment 2368139

2: Jewish 1984

Admins crush down any dissent, ban OG users, and welcome the tiktokcel wave with open arms. The site transforms into a zoomer hangout, with a higher ad revenue than ever. But at what cost?

View attachment 2368140

3: Apocalypse

Admins do nothing. Users start attempting to destroy the community by DDOSing the site, doxxing people, posting illegal shit, leaving, etc. etc. Site goes to shit in one way or another, either by FBI seizing, userbase deterioration, or something.

View attachment 2368141

4: The cuckish end (most likely)

The tiktok trend continues to grow, people find out about the site but don't stay. What normal person would? JFL. Instead, the content here is further repackaged into courses and videos and tips, which become common practice among the upcoming generations. The forum is left to rot, Master's pockets are left empty, and the world becomes blatantly looks-focused. All incels lose.

View attachment 2368143

anyway...

View attachment 2368144

disclaimer: I'm not condoning any behavior listed above. This is just a description of the state of affairs.

inb4 Joined 2023: This isn't my first account.

Have a subscription and allow users to only show their threads to subscribers. This will put off some users but the subscription revenue will offset it.

Give perks to subscribers like ability to remove threads/messages

Also to incentivise good posts allow users to reward coins to people like twitch. If someone makes a good thread I can give them 10 of my 200 coins I get monthly.

THE RESPONSE FROM THE ADMINS

View attachment 2368130

Master acknowledged the sentiment and made a thread about it. But... nothing came out of it. Despite multiple pages of decent suggestions, it was just left to be.

View attachment 2368131

The problem seems to be that total privatization of the forum would remove a lot of the advertising $$$.

View attachment 2368132

While borderline ghosting the community, they deleted the Nazi PFP movement and all ************* discussion.

As you can see, money-driven... you, user, are just a number.

View attachment 2368133

View attachment 2368135

At the same time, an extremist movement is brewing. Some threads discussed the possibility of nuking the site in one way or another, DDOSing it, and doxxing people, off of which the latter 2 did happen. All of this has been quickly censored (but still present).

View attachment 2368137

So what could happen from here? Here are some scenarios.

1: Good ending

The admins put restrictions to prevent the info from being easily accessed. A post/rep requirement to view the BOTB, removing the ability to view old threads (before some date), upping the requirements of forum applications, and ask users to donate to a fundraiser to keep the site alive. All in a way that reduces the ad revenue as little as possible. The trend dies down. Shitposting starts to be discouraged and the quality of the community improves. Nice.

View attachment 2368139

2: Jewish 1984

Admins crush down any dissent, ban OG users, and welcome the tiktokcel wave with open arms. The site transforms into a zoomer hangout, with a higher ad revenue than ever. But at what cost?

View attachment 2368140

3: Apocalypse

Admins do nothing. Users start attempting to destroy the community by DDOSing the site, doxxing people, posting illegal shit, leaving, etc. etc. Site goes to shit in one way or another, either by FBI seizing, userbase deterioration, or something.

View attachment 2368141

4: The cuckish end (most likely)

The tiktok trend continues to grow, people find out about the site but don't stay. What normal person would? JFL. Instead, the content here is further repackaged into courses and videos and tips, which become common practice among the upcoming generations. The forum is left to rot, Master's pockets are left empty, and the world becomes blatantly looks-focused. All incels lose.

View attachment 2368143

anyway...

View attachment 2368144

disclaimer: I'm not condoning any behavior listed above. This is just a description of the state of affairs.

inb4 Joined 2023: This isn't my first account.
my hope is that at leased in the long run more problems like hairloss, acne and acne scars, anti aging, craniofacial dystrophy, uglieness, height and other size problems, will all be researched and new solutions will come out. at leased this is my hope. so far its been mostly a nothingburger with more people doing copes like "just get bimax bro" and "just stick the tip of your tongue up there bro". Many non-ascencions and mostly youngcels ascending with mewing just through luck of doing it right. not much intellect or innovation from it

Gripping story. I appropriate you writing this. I JFLed at "Jewish 1984". It was thrilling and scary. What will become of our darling forum? If only this could be fiction and not the reality we are facing. The conclusion seems bleak.
I want to stake my claim as a 2021 user. I was just coping too much at the time to fully commit and sign up.

feels like yesterday but it's been almost 3 months since these

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer