ways to decrease stress/cortisol?

I

Imonlyhere

Bronze
pretty much open to everything
had a few very stressful experiences which has caused trauma (according to psychiatrist) and really would like to know if you got ideas to level it out a bit

mostly looking for supplements to help with that but really open to most things as it’s really getting out of hand (sometimes can’t leave my flat anymore and it was never like that before)

tried to handle it by myself but it’s getting worse. Skin went to shit at a rapid rate as well.
(i produce so much sebum as well on a daily basis, even my dermatologist can’t get rid of that

Leave this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
why would I^

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466
get an anime pillow

@Zesto

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
L-Theanine, St. John’s wort, exercise, healthy diet, plenty of sleep.

Magnesium is a great stress reliever. There's a powdered form of it called Natural Calm that you make into a hot drink. I drink it because I do a lot of audio production and when I have to use headphones at night, magnesium helps protect my hearing. But I like how relaxed it makes me feel, like all the tension has disappeared from my muscles.

Also if you're stressed you need extra B vitamins. Get a high strength B complex.

Lavender is good as well. Get one of those aromatherapy oil burners and some lavender oil.

Go smash some thots:chad:

Work out hard. I've found that it works wonders for relieving anxiety and depression. Also keep a regular sleep schedule and get 8 hours or however much you need.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401