• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, KrissKross and shibo
fobos loves homos

@Deliciadecu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
If it's suken then it's cause by lack of bone volume or most likely soft tissue (fat). The periorbital region is the first one to lose fat volume with age.

If your bf isn't low, then it's probably the bone structure, you could be mistaken it with vascular or pigmented periorbital dark circles though

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: poonkiller9000 and Deleted member 2227
One of
If it's suken then it's cause by lack of bone volume or most likely soft tissue (fat). The periorbital region is the first one to lose fat volume with age.

If your bf isn't low, then it's probably the bone structure, you could be mistaken it with vascular or pigmented periorbital dark circles though
the things with this is that even if you gain fat it’s going to be stored in cheeks and the under eye area will still be hollow I know from experience

One of

the things with this is that even if you gain fat it’s going to be stored in cheeks and the under eye area will still be hollow I know from experience

Get fat transfer, it's perfect for these situations, it's 70-90% permanent on the face and it's great for adding small volume on a spread area like this region

Get fat transfer, it's perfect for these situations, it's 70-90% permanent on the face and it's great for adding small volume on a spread area like this region
I will when I’m 18