What should I do? (Serious thread).

D

Deleted member 10699

Solstice
Since 2016, I discovered that my dad (63 years old) was cheating on my mother with girls that he met on dating APPs. My dad work requires him to travel a lot, so he did that everytime he was out. I was shocked, but, at that moment, I tried to forgive him. Then, I've realised that the way that he acted with my mother, was one of the reasons of her depression (him not loving her and not taking well-care of me by giving my mother the hard job).

Yesterday, I inspected his office, because I thought that was hiding something there. I discovered more than 6 diaries that he wrote between 2002/2008. In these diaries, he wrote a lot of sexist stuff (like labelling the girls that tried to flirt with him as whores) and he mentioned that he was having affairs with multiple girls (the way he described how he felt, how he talked about passion, etc., infuriated me). He also mentioned about having depression and about being adicted to weed. Later, in a box placed in his office, I found out two bags filled with weed.

My mother went through cancer in 2012, and she has depression. I believe that my father has something to do with her mental state. I can't tell this to my mum, as she would kill herself, because she has treatened to do it before.

My dad has been lying to us for 20 years, and he has been laughing at us for this whole time. He's a covert narcissist without empathy, but I can't hate him. I can't hate him, despite him being a piece of shit who made me an insecure person without social skills. What I'm truly asking is, how should I talk about this to him?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, Inscol, alriodai and 7 others
I'm leaving the forums again, because I don't need to looksmaxx, but to develop a confidence (as cliché as it sounds). I need to begin to have a positive mindset, but I'm scared of people. I've been bullied because of my lack of social skills since I was a teen, and I don't want to continue living. I want to kill myself in order to make my parents happy. My dad has not dumped my mother because of me. I'm the root of his depression. I have been forcing my dad to be with my mother because of my existence. I'm sorry. They don't desserve this.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6997
Your dad is a slay3r :p

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, magnificentcel, Stare and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, Lmao, magnificentcel and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, StressShady, alriodai and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
is this a reddit thread

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9 and Deleted member 7866
ur dad mogs u. brutal. keep crying for him btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6997
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, Deleted member 6723 and WadlowMaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Lolcel, Deleted member 8576 and 5 others
bro, sorry but we can't solve you family problems

get a therapist unironically

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 10551
bro, sorry but we can't solve you family problems

get a therapist unironically
I have one for BDD and for suicidal thoughts. I just need to vent because I become really anxious. I shouldn't have thrown my xanax down the toilet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
I already know that I'm an ugly-looking piece of shit.
u should apologise to ur father and beg him to teach u to be a dark triad slayer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StressShady, Hightwolf, Deleted member 5891 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Since 2016, I discovered that my dad (63 years old) was cheating on my mother with girls that he met on dating APPs. My dad work requires him to travel a lot, so he did that everytime he was out. I was shocked, but, at that moment, I tried to forgive him. Then, I've realised that the way that he acted with my mother, was one of the reasons of her depression (him not loving her and not taking well-care of me by giving my mother the hard job).

Yesterday, I inspected his office, because I thought that was hiding something there. I discovered more than 6 diaries that he wrote between 2002/2008. In these diaries, he wrote a lot of sexist stuff (like labelling the girls that tried to flirt with him as whores) and he mentioned that he was having affairs with multiple girls (the way he described how he felt, how he talked about passion, etc., infuriated me). He also mentioned about having depression and about being adicted to weed. Later, in a box placed in his office, I found out two bags filled with weed.

My mother went through cancer in 2012, and she has depression. I believe that my father has something to do with her mental state. I can't tell this to my mum, as she would kill herself, because she has treatened to do it before.

My dad has been lying to us for 20 years, and he has been laughing at us for this whole time. He's a covert narcissist without empathy, but I can't hate him. I can't hate him, despite him being a piece of shit who made me an insecure person without social skills. What I'm truly asking is, how should I talk about this to him?
If legit, i'm sorry about that man. I hope your circumstances get better.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 10551
Don't talk about it to him. Leech the motherfucker as much as you can

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
If legit, i'm sorry about that man. I hope your circumstances get better.
Of course it's legit. Why would I shitpost about this? This is one of the reasons of why I'm a mentalcel. I'm always worried and depressed, and this reflects in how I act, talk, etc. Thanks, btw.

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah
Have some empathy guys.
If you need any advice op you can talk to me. :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10551
Extort him for money tbh. Memes aside, he is slaying at that age which is crazy but at the same time, he is a piece of shit show if you truly lack empathy, you should have no problems blackmailing him for money.

Extort him for money tbh. Memes aside, he is slaying at that age which is crazy but at the same time, he is a piece of shit show if you truly lack empathy, you should have no problems blackmailing him for money.
I lack empathy because of how I've been treated by people, in general. But, actually, I don't want to be like this. I want to be normal. I don't want to hurt my dad, but I won't feel sad if he dies. My lack of empathy is more apathetic than anything: I can't feel or understand the feelings that other people are having.

I lack empathy because of how I've been treated by people, in general. But, actually, I don't want to be like this. I want to be normal. I don't want to hurt my dad, but I won't feel sad if he dies. My lack of empathy is more apathetic than anything: I can't feel or understand the feelings that other people are having.

That might be more normal than you think. I have 3 sisters who treated my father like shit and whenever they die, I will feel nothing. Same with a large portion of my extended family. My brother feels the same way.

That might be more normal than you think. I have 3 sisters who treated my father like shit and whenever they die, I will feel nothing. Same with a large portion of my extended family. My brother feels the same way.
It makes sense. My problem goes on for most people. I don't care about suffering unless I like the person in question.

It makes sense. My problem goes on for most people. I don't care about suffering unless I like the person in question.

Yeah, that's the same way I am. The only people I really care about are mu utmost close friends and immediate family and my dog. Anyone else getting hurt doesn't do anything to me.

Jfl this niggas dad slays at 63 while he cries on an incel forum

Guys stop being retards and give him some real advice.

A tough situation, but you really need to talk to a professional, no bs.

Yeah, that's the same way I am. The only people I really care about are mu utmost close friends and immediate family and my dog. Anyone else getting hurt doesn't do anything to me.
Same. Well, I actually have a lot of empathy for disabled people and for ugly people, etc. I feel empathy for those people whose condition make them vulnerable.

A tough situation, but you really need to talk to a professional, no bs.
I'm actually seeing a therapist, though I'm talking to her about BDD, depression, suicidal ideation, etc. This situation was triggered yesterday, when I saw the diaries. It was something that I almost forgot about, but these diaries triggered it.

@melkor slay hoes and then solve your other family problems

Therapy is cope

Bro why are you asking for family advice on a looksmaxxing forum full of aspies, I think you should express how you feel to him and see how he responds. If he doesn't give a fuck then fuck it, let him be that way. Just be better than him and good to your mom.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Bro why are you asking for family advice on a looksmaxxing forum full of aspies, I think you should express how you feel to him and see how he responds. If he doesn't give a fuck then fuck it, let him be that way. Just be better than him and good to your mom.
That's what I do, but I don't want my mom to know what my dad does.

My parents are discussing. My mother wants to leave our house. I love my mother, even though she insults me when she gets angry with me or when she's drunk.

She has told me that she should've aborted me, that they (my parents) have never had a happy day since I was born, she dared me to kill myself when I was suicidal, she called me a piece of shit, etc. I still love her, because she's like this because of my dad, and I think that she doesn't think about what she's saying at these situations. I love her and I want her to be happy.

And that's why I'll stop to be sad or to hurt myself, not in my house, at least. I want them to believe that I'm happy.

This is not the right forum to be posing this question

@ArvidGustavsson you're the last hope for him

You should argue about all of the things you found with him and demand that he treats your mother better or you will tell her.

You should argue about all of the things you found with him and demand that he treats your mother better or you will tell her.
I'd be lying, then. I don't want to tell her that.

Yes, you don't need to tell her, just scare him.
What if he gets a heart attack or kill himself? Or end up destroy the marriage, and thus, affecting my mother?

Upload his diary and post it online for us. You can blot out names and personal stuff.

Also, their relationship is not your problem. She chose him.