Why live if you are not at least 6'2?

Currycellmate

Currycellmate

Confirmed 3 psl
To all those manlets here 5'9 and under, there is nothing you can do to reach 6'2, unless you get hgh and AI pumped when you were 12.
Life is brutal to those who are < 6'.
You are a masochist or a bluepilled cuck if you choose to live if you are 5'9.
It is overall less painful to strangle yourself than to live and get discriminated for being 5'9.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 685, norwoodreaper, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
who hurt you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: karbo, psl7 fatty, middayshowers and 9 others
op is butthurt

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2095 and Currycellmate
who hurt you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Currycellmate, DidntRead, psl7 fatty and 6 others
cope im 5'9.5 and had more success than all my taller friends. also got the best looking gf in my friendgroup

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
Low iq thread bro.

cope im 5'9.5 and had more success than all my taller friends. also got the best looking gf in my friendgroup
She's fucking a 6'2 chad behind your back.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and norwoodreaper
Being 6'2 will be awesome..

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate
why live if you're not 6 psl tbh ngl

• +1
2019 08 22 23 47 50 img

• +1
I’m sure Tom cruz brad Pitt DiCaprio and Bieber are killing themselves rn

• +1
Reactions: xit
I’m sure Tom cruz brad Pitt DiCaprio and Bieber are killing themselves rn
Dicaprio is 6'3. Brad pitt got cucked. Bieber gets bashed heavily and only attracts sub 4 foids because he is a pretty face and status. Once foids find out he is 5'9 they view him in disgust.
Tom cruise also gets spit on by foids for being 5'7.
Give the tall dude cuck eyes and it will discredit 90% of your comic.

Btw, stop projecting your insecurities. The majority of the user base doesn’t even live in a country with a 6’ average height.
JFL at being average and thinking you can slay.
lets say you are right. whats better dying a virgin or fucking as many hot girls as possible and not caring if i get cucked or not?
JFL at you thinking that cucks are better than Blackpilled incel. We have more dignity.

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
Dicaprio is 6'3. Brad pitt got cucked. Bieber gets bashed heavily and only attracts sub 4 foids because he is a pretty face and status. Once foids find out he is 5'9 they view him in disgust.
Bill Gates

JFL at being average and thinking you can slay.

JFL at you thinking that cucks are better than Blackpilled incel. We have more dignity.
ur baits are bad

Legit, except 5'5 guys easily succeed in highschool

they both look ugly and the guy on the right is like a little malnourished baby.

That is not an accurate representation of real life.
Cope harder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
I‘m 5'9 and make 7 figures yearly. Cope harder faggot

no counter point whatsoever.
The counter point is that tall men have more advantage than short men. Regardless of looks.
I‘m 5'9 and make 7 figures yearly. Cope harder faggot
Are you sure you don't have some connections/family members in some high positions? If you were rich in the beginning i.e. your parents were rich, then it is easy for you to make money.

The counter point is that tall men have more advantage than short men. Regardless of looks.
There are grey areas, right?

This comic portrays some deformed 2' 60 lbs guy and some 6'6 220 lbs giant, of course the deformed midget is in a clear disadvantage here.

Unbelievable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
6 ft is enough to slay you donk.Ive seen it countless times.

Y just kys
No point no point

Leglengthen

• JFL
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath
someone actually gets it

why even try if your under 6 foot. foids will never view you as a man, you will always just be a pathetic little child to them and they will NEVER be truly attracted to you. if you are in a ltr with a foid and you are short she is 100% cheating on you with tall chad.

This forum doesnt get how important height is for attracting women. its absolutely crucial.

the truth is women are absolutely disgusted by short men thats just how it is

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, Currycellmate and mr contemptuous
I'm 5'8" hi I should be dead

• +1
someone actually gets it

why even try if your under 6 foot. foids will never view you as a man, you will always just be a pathetic little child to them and they will NEVER be truly attracted to you. if you are in a ltr with a foid and you are short she is 100% cheating on you with tall chad.

This forum doesnt get how important height is for attracting women. its absolutely crucial.

keep coping even with 5'10 you can be slayer with good face. Don't be turbomanlet and that's it. Alain Delon was 5'9.5 and he was know as the hottest man in the world in the 60's. That's status you will say, but he builded his status on his looks. Next will be you can't see his height on the screen. No, he wasn't frauding. He was hightmoged in his movies, woman still prefered him over tall normies. Also his height was comonly known and no woman complained about how short he is. Face is king. Heigh is just an addition.

To all those manlets here 5'9 and under, there is nothing you can do to reach 6'2, unless you get hgh and AI pumped when you were 12.
It is overall less painful to strangle yourself than to live and get discriminated for being 5'9.

No height for face Meeks gets more than any coping person here

someone actually gets it

If you're 5'10, you can fraud to 6ft. So I wouldn't be too concerned

What about being 5"11 and a half?
someone actually gets it

Lol, my girlfriend height mogs me by 2 inches.

Last edited:
Why you live if you're not at least 6 psl
someone actually gets it

Utter cope, height is cope if you're taller than 5'7.