Women think theres nothing wrong with slutting around

Black Pill Prophet

Black Pill Prophet

השבח לאל
Bible study with Black Pill Prophet in session

Today we will take a look at the evil whorish spirit known as the woman, who daily reminder

Proverbs 2:14
Who rejoice to do evil, and delight in the frowardness of the wicked;

All the day long these whores delight in dressing like skanks, opening onlyfans account, using simps, rejecting incels, killing babies, and partaking in degrading acts with Chad among other reprehensible acts I won't even get into. The most fucked up part is they see nothing wrong in this and get mad when you call out and correct this behavior

Proverbs 30:20
Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.

Translation: She eateth and wipeth Chad's cum off her mouth and still acts innocent

Jeremiah 3:3
Therefore the showers have been withholden, and there hath been no latter rain; and thou hadst a whore's forehead, thou refusedst to be ashamed.

A forehead marked by cum no doubt. These bitches have no shame. And for that they must be destroyed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12150

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
Religion is a Jewish creation made by schizophrenic cow ass sniffing homeless beggars with tapeworms

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Jesus even liked hookers. What the fuck are you on?

They cope with the New Testament and think Jesus is their sky daddy who forgives them for all the bad. This spiritual Marxist crap of God loves all can’t judge anyone has poisoned Christianity. Most males In churches are cucks who simp for the females and shit on the male Christian incels. Sons of belial tbh.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and oatmeal
They cope with the New Testament and think Jesus is their sky daddy who forgives them for all the bad. This spiritual Marxist crap of God loves all can’t judge anyone has poisoned Christianity. Most males In churches are cucks who simp for the females and shit on the male Christian incels. Sons of belial tbh.
tbh its not hard to find preachers who believe in the old testament and are all sorts of things that nowadays you'd be called racist, sexist, etc for

just go to the south lol. I already live there right now and im not exactly liked here lol

i'm pretty sure they know it's wrong but that's part of what makes it appealing to them