acne doesnt exist

sweetheart

sweetheart

Tsar
only insane people believe that acne exists

that shit is impossible for a healthy man, because there are no toxins to come out of your body and produce acne

thats the easiest "problem" to treat on planet earth, if you can even call this a problem

@HerpDerpson

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chrisssy, HerpDerpson, chaddyboi66 and 6 others
cap

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and grief
Retards still thinking acne is genetic when in reality it’s them eating sugar

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 65658, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Almost every person in my school had acne at some point. pretty normal thing for teenagers in this day and age. jfl

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, gigell and likenesss
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and BrahminBoss
Almost every person in my school had acne at some point. pretty normal thing for teenagers in this day and age. jfl
Standard American diet

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and sweetheart
the ones who ate pizza at lunch

Sugar will make you look better only if it is natural
You’re retarded. Sugar causes liver inflammation whether it’s from fruits or redefined. Sugar is sugar which is a 6 sided molecule consisting of glucose and fructose.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
its not a problem to have some fruits or a juice . but the diet must be animal based
It is a problem to have fruits and juice lmao it’s SUGAR.

You’re retarded. Sugar causes liver inflammation whether it’s from fruits or redefined. Sugar is sugar which is a 6 sided molecule consisting of glucose and fructose.
Jewish lies :lul:

Jewish lies :lul:
Good goy. Keep eating all those fruits! Stop eating meat. You’re doing so well. We are proud of our little goy.

jews GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and BrahminBoss
Good goy. Keep eating all those fruits! Stop eating meat. You’re doing so well. We are proud of our little goy.

jews GIF
I eat only meat and fruit boyo

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
You’ve never went real raw carnivore for 3 months so stop the cope
i am not retarded to eat raw meat just fucking lol

you need to be sub90 iq to do such thing, disgusting

i am not retarded to eat raw meat just fucking lol

you need to be sub90 iq to do such thing, disgusting
You couldn’t do it even if you wanted to. Your jaws and teeth are too weak.

• JFL
You couldn’t do it even if you wanted to. Your jaws and teeth are too weak.
really? so raw carnivore diet is reserved for chads only? with massive chins and jaws , no subhumans allowed?

• JFL
really? so raw carnivore diet is reserved for chads only? with massive chins and jaws , no subhumans allowed?
Chads are chads because their previous generations ate meat. Asians and Indians are the ugliest races because of generations consisting of a soy and plant based diet.

Chads are chads because their previous generations ate meat. Asians and Indians are the ugliest races because of generations consisting of a soy and plant based diet.
ive seen plenty of high t japanese moggers watching pride fighting as a kid .

have fun eating raw meat if thats makes you happy

ive seen plenty of high t japanese moggers watching pride fighting as a kid .

have fun eating raw meat if thats makes you happy
Have fun eating cooked meat like the low t cuck you are “muh raw is disgusting” no pussy you’re just a faggot

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: youre so retarded
Low blood sugar=> high stress hormones which will make it so you wont grow+lowers testosterone
Also low insulin from low sugar=>low igf1 so you wont grow

• +1
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: youre so retarded
Low blood sugar=> high stress hormones which will make it so you wont grow+lowers testosterone
Also low insulin from low sugar=>low igf1 so you wont grow

EVERYONE ik who has had acne has a weird diet

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
How do fix it then
I got a good diet

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Both are shit. You should add raw organic fruits and raw organic unfiltered honey and white rice
That my diet rn hopefully goes well and my acne clears up

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
Yeah , I eat a lot
Then you will have acne from hormone fluctuations. My advice is to hop on some aromatase inhibitor like i am. I had horrible cystic acne but i started using ai and now its gone except for the hyperpigentation

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Retards still thinking acne is genetic when in reality it’s them eating sugar
I drank alcohol and ate candy for a night or two and my acne exploded like crazy,

weeks of very clean low carbs, sugar only from fruit, and improvment was linear, as soon as I had a significant slip it got very clearly enflamed and new spots developed

It's good though. Now what I need to do is extra extra clear, I already understood but now it is OBVIOUS

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart and gigell
Then you will have acne from hormone fluctuations. My advice is to hop on some aromatase inhibitor like i am. I had horrible cystic acne but i started using ai and now its gone except for the hyperpigentation
I feel high t most of the time , ais can decrease bone density tho and soon I’m gonna order Hgh and test again I’ll start taking them with Hgh so bone density doesn’t decrease

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
I drank alcohol and ate candy for a night or two and my acne exploded like crazy,

weeks of very clean low carbs, sugar only from fruit, and improvment was linear, as soon as I had a significant slip it got very clearly enflamed and new spots developed

It's good though. Now what I need to do is extra extra clear, I already understood but now it is OBVIOUS
Cut out fruits. Fruits is still sugar which causes inflammation. Also, you will eventually be led to eat processed sugar trash for the dopamine hit.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx