acne doesnt exist

I feel high t most of the time , ais can decrease bone density tho and soon I’m gonna order Hgh and test again I’ll start taking them with Hgh so bone density doesn’t decrease
Bone density loss happens when you crash your estrogen, but i dont take any roids so im natty and u cant crash your estrogen as a natty
If you were to take test e or other roids then thats a whole thing different

Cut out fruits. You will eventually be led to eat processed sugar trash.
Yeah cut out fruits so you wont have igf1 and have low testosterone and high cortisol
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: jfl at you retard

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Almost every person in my school had acne at some point. pretty normal thing for teenagers in this day and age. jfl
Some people had it in my school but the overwhelming majority of people never had any acne in their life even though they ate and drank absolute garbage.

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
I feel high t most of the time , ais can decrease bone density tho and soon I’m gonna order Hgh and test again I’ll start taking them with Hgh so bone density doesn’t decrease
Just on low dose test and mid dose accutane rn, it makes me more acne prone but if I'm totally clean I do fine

Test was really fucking me up at first, my shit is prob worse from gym too but I gotta suck it up for a while

And on accutane too for MONTHS

So listen when I say it is CARBS AND SUGAR (and non natural shit you cook in ur microwave)

Microwave is for reaheating food that YOU COOKED or you'll be cooking up a PIZZAFACE!

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Yeah cut out fruits so you wont have igf1 and have low testosterone and high cortisol
I haven’t ate fruit in 2 months (carnivore only), and I grew 0.6 inches at age 21 so far. Nice cope though.

We ate fruits in nature

Carbs and bread and fucking cereal however we did not eat in nature

Fruits are fine, full keto, actual KETOSIS is incredibly difficult, and not worth the squeeze

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
Top 3 worst threads on .org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss and Gaygymmaxx
Cut out fruits. Fruits is still sugar which causes inflammation. Also, you will eventually be led to eat processed sugar trash for the dopamine hit.
Nah

We ate fruits in nature

Carbs and bread and fucking cereal however we did not eat in nature

Fruits are fine, full keto, actual KETOSIS is incredibly difficult, and not worth the squeeze
Humans were found to eat oats grounded into a powder 32000 years ago. Also our molars are made to chew tough plant fibers and carbs. Humans ate seeds nuts fruits veggies
NOT saying that oats or seeds are good for you
Just eat carnivore with fruits, honey and white rice

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
No wonder that youre still a manlet

Clavicular no.1 fan​

laughing-gif-jason-statham.gif

Some people had it in my school but the overwhelming majority of people never had any acne in their life even though they ate and drank absolute garbage.
There were some in my school like that too. Genetics pill strikes again!

Humans were found to eat oats grounded into a powder 32000 years ago. Also our molars are made to chew tough plant fibers and carbs. Humans ate seeds nuts fruits veggies
NOT saying that oats or seeds are good for you
Just eat carnivore with fruits, honey and white rice
Brown rice or quinoa

white rice is the worst kind as it metabolizes heavily into glucose and increases blood sugar.

As Hamudi said geh netics

never had it never will

You’re addicted to the sugar that’s why
What is the most ideal diet in your eyes, I have been eating meat, fruit and dairy only and still get acne, what do you suggest.

Then you will have acne from hormone fluctuations. My advice is to hop on some aromatase inhibitor like i am. I had horrible cystic acne but i started using ai and now its gone except for the hyperpigentation
What AI do you recommend? I am 20 but was a giga late bloomer and still growing now.

What is the most ideal diet in your eyes, I have been eating meat, fruit and dairy only and still get acne, what do you suggest.
Because you’re still eating fruit which has sugar in it jfl

What AI do you recommend? I am 20 but was a giga late bloomer and still growing now.
Aromasin or if you cant find jt then get letrozole

Whey protein and protein bars break me out but i keep eating them :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: lastdex1