Anyone used 1% retinol? Results? (GTFIH)

Charisma

Charisma

nword49’s mentor
Is this one legit?

What to apply at night after applying this and what do I do in the morning

UwU

@Zeta @Clavicular @[forum clearskins]

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, Zeta and RaidenJTR
Solution
n9wiff
I ordered tret on some indian pharma site, will take 2 months to arrive, wanted to start something until I get it

should I just apply CeraVe after retinol?
CeraVe is facial cleanser, you wash your face 2 times a day. You then use your tretinoin/retinoids at night.

Make sure your face is completely dry and cleaned when applying

Make sure you apply at night, tretinoin increases your skins susceptibility to UV damage.

Peeling skin is common, if that is the case, increase the interval of which you apply tret. For example, instead of every 2 days, you apply every 4 days.

After applying tretinoin, it is perfectly fine to put on moisturizer on top of it if you suffer from peeling skin.

Alternatively you can also put moisturizer...
iam using it rn hihi

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Charisma
Is this one legit?

What to apply at night after applying this and what do I do in the morning

UwU

@Zeta @Clavicular @[forum clearskins]

I use retinol and night. That one looks good

• +1
I use retinol and night. That one looks good
your skin clean as fuck, do you attribute it to retinol? when did you start using it? what else do you use?

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Zeta
Use CeraVe facial cleanser for your skin type + Tretinoin 0.025 every 2 days at night.

Dermastamp along tret for better results.

• +1
Use CeraVe facial cleanser for your skin type + Tretinoin 0.025 every 2 days at night.

Dermastamp along tret for better results.
I ordered tret on some indian pharma site, will take 2 months to arrive, wanted to start something until I get it

• +1
your skin clean as fuck, do you attribute it to retinol? when did you start using it? what else do you use?
My skin used to be clear 😢. Atm it is not.
I use cleanser + moisturiser and sunscreen in the morning.

And cleanser + retinol + moisturiser in the night.

Also I just bought two other products but i dont know the name of those 2

• +1
My skin used to be clear 😢. Atm it is not.
I use cleanser + moisturiser and sunscreen in the morning.

And cleanser + retinol + moisturiser in the night.

Also I just bought two other products but i dont know the name of those 2
thank you UwU
mirin

• +1
  • Love it
dont use it.
I got stage 7 crippling chronic hemorrhoids and terminal atherosclerosis from it, also to mention im still waiting for my thrombocytosis diagnosis so DO NOT USE IT YOU MONGOLOID IT WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE.

• JFL
Reactions: Charisma
dont use it.
I got stage 7 crippling chronic hemorrhoids and terminal atherosclerosis from it, also to mention im still waiting for my thrombocytosis diagnosis so DO NOT USE IT YOU MONGOLOID IT WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE.
baby gronk ramblings

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta

CeraVe is facial cleanser, you wash your face 2 times a day. You then use your tretinoin/retinoids at night.

Make sure you apply at night, tretinoin increases your skins susceptibility to UV damage.

Peeling skin is common, if that is the case, increase the interval of which you apply tret. For example, instead of every 2 days, you apply every 4 days.

After applying tretinoin, it is perfectly fine to put on moisturizer on top of it if you suffer from peeling skin.

Alternatively you can also put moisturizer on your skin, then apply tret, and then another layer of moisturizer on top. It's called the "sandwich" method that redditors invented for people with extremely drying/peeling skin

Once you have used tretinoin for a while and have built resistance, you can also try using Vaseline after applying tretinoin, it is claimed to have increased the effectiveness of the treatment. Note that Vaseline may induce xenoestrogenic effects, DYOR https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4318791/

• +1
Solution
I just info dumped so that you would have potential doubts clears @Charisma

Don't forget to leave a rep for your favorite negative post-rep ratio bhai

• +1

Alternatively you can also put moisturizer on your skin, then apply tret, and then another layer of moisturizer on top. It's called the "sandwich" method that redditors invented for people with extremely drying/peeling skin

Once you have used tretinoin for a while and have built resistance, you can also try using Vaseline after applying tretinoin, it is claimed to have increased the effectiveness of the treatment. Note that Vaseline may induce xenoestrogenic effects, DYOR https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4318791/
tysm <333:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
it's weak as shit but go ahead it'll still get your skin used to retinoids, I never had any sides besides flaking from tret due to using retinoids for years.

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR and Charisma