Are hollow cheeks a halo?

rooman

rooman

Schizomaxxing
I asked foids in a gc if jordan barrett is attractive but they said he is scary and they'd run if they saw him. Do his hollow cheeks halo him or are they a looksmin?
Screenshot 2023 04 27 225940

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, zyzzbrah1234, Deleted member 32425 and 7 others
not if its too much but yeah they are

Jordan is too scrawny that's why he looks like a holocaust survivor

with more fat he looked better

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mayo mogger, thegiganigga, maxxmclooks and 4 others
I asked foids in a gc if jordan barrett is attractive but they said he is scary and they'd run if they saw him. Do his hollow cheeks halo him or are they a looksmin? View attachment 2197096
another proof that having ogre eye area and ogre hollow cheeks foids would see u as a rapist/scary

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, Deleted member 32425 and alriodai
he looks alien lol
hollow cheeks are a result of good developped maxilla palate and wide jaw and good bf levels/leanness, it looks super natural and is a giga halo

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, maxxmclooks, Deleted member 32425 and 4 others
Just because models have insane features doent mean they have top tier appeal. They need to stay single digit bf and auswitzmax constantly…. Hollow cheeks mog tho unless u look starved

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 32425, Beastchodecode and 1 other person
he looks alien lol
hollow cheeks are a result of good developped maxilla palate and wide jaw and good bf levels/leanness, it looks super natural and is a giga halo
is it possible to have hollow cheeks while being recessed?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425
is it possible to have hollow cheeks while being recessed?
if u have giga good zygos placement eys but it won't look as good as the models lol

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, Deleted member 32425, Deleted member 1901 and 1 other person

i dont think its the bf loss but collagen and buccal fat loss mogs hard there

Hollow cheeks are halo but Barret is alien faggot with no appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Detective, Emiqrox and 1 other person
Failo. Aspie model look is a giga failo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Deleted member 15468, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
It's not the hollow cheeks, he is just low appeal in this pic. Also his hollowness looks unhealthy since he is too skinny and he probably got buccal fat removal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Emiqrox and eyes
Slight hollow cheecks also known as og curve is good. Anything more is giga failo. Dont listen to psl autists. I have asked women in real life. Too much hollow cheecks look bad for both men and women. 15 percent body fat is more than enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and ItsOver999
It's not the hollow cheeks, he is just low appeal in this pic. Also his hollowness looks unhealthy he is too skinny and he probably got buccal fat removal.
does narrow palate help with hollow cheeks? I have simmilar pallate to barret except i have wonky teeth

• +1
does narrow palate help with hollow cheeks? I have simmilar pallate to barret except i have wonky teeth
Yes but I can't imagine the hollowness looking good. The only legit hollow cheeks are from 12% body fat, good maxilla and prominent zygos.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and forevermirin
these hollow cheeks are comical btw, yes it is a halo when u have hollow cheeks but not this extreme

• +1
I asked foids in a gc if jordan barrett is attractive but they said he is scary and they'd run if they saw him. Do his hollow cheeks halo him or are they a looksmin? View attachment 2197096
He looks like holocaust survivor Hes leaned down way too far

• +1
Yes but I can't imagine the hollowness looking good. The only legit hollow cheeks are from 12% body fat, good maxilla and prominent zygos.
would I look like an abused dog?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and Allornothing

holy shit he doesn't look like a gay alien in motion jfl hopium for photographycels

they're not going to make u look gl on their own, but they definitely make u look more aesthetic in pics (as long as its not extreme like barett). that and ull get a lot of comments from normies asking u to eat.

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
Jfl brutal fwhr decrease. @ripcordgod1.

JordanBarrett

• So Sad
yes if your not skinny

• So Sad
they're not going to make u look gl on their own, but they definitely make u look more aesthetic in pics (as long as its not extreme like barett). that and ull get a lot of comments from normies asking u to eat.
jfl i used to get comments like that when I was leanmaxxed in 7th grade

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, Deleted member 32425 and forevermirin
Failo. Ideal is when it looks like this.

93AF07DE 1211 4BEB B5BF 56E03978B052

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grief and Deleted member 32425
jfl i used to get comments like that when I was leanmaxxed in 7th grade
ive gotten it all my life bc somehow my face is always lean even at 30% bf. ragefuel tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
i remeber when barrett was on germany‘s next topmodel and EVERY FOID rejected him jfl, every one of them said he looks weird

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, Deleted member 32425 and rooman
I have defined hollow cheeks. And foids say i look like a gay alien

• Woah
  • So Sad
i remeber when barrett was on germany‘s next topmodel and EVERY FOID rejected him jfl, every one of them said he looks weird
Vid?

• +1
  • So Sad
finally youre being reasonable
if models were more attractive, and competent, they'd be actors instead, since modeling doesn't pay jack shit unless you're in the top 1% which you're not going to be if you don't suck dick and don't slave your life away traveling and working constantly to the point where you look like you're 50 at age 30.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, Deleted member 32425 and Deleted member 15468
if models were more attractive, and competent, they'd be actors instead, since modeling doesn't pay jack shit unless you're in the top 1% which you're not going to be if you don't suck dick and don't slave your life away traveling and working constantly to the point where you look like you're 50 at age 30.
idk i think its more that good acting skills are rare, moreso than good looks

average model definitely mogs the average actor

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, Deleted member 32425 and Limitless888
I noticed that it’s so niche, not good for Broad appeal

• +1
  • So Sad
Chubby cheeks are a failo more than hollow cheeks are a halo. Chubby cheeks reduces masculinity and bone structure definition. slightly hollow cheeks are required to be attractive, prominent hollow cheeks are either good or bad depending on the individual foid judging you but do make you stand out a lot which is good.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, Deleted member 32425 and rooman
he looks alien lol
IMG 6175
93ad797c f03c 433b b9e7 54e76498b96d

bullshit I showed chico to my madchi friends in his period of extreme "leanness" and they said he looks worse older too "skinny" in the face

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and n9wiff
Natural passive hollow cheeks look good and signal good bone growth as already mentioned. Sucking in your cheeks for pictures because you're a massive homo isn't a good look.

• So Sad
dumbfag newcel, when did i say shit about chico? i'm talking about barret in the post
are you fucking retarded? do you have autism?
Now my questions is that’s about chico ,can you explain ?

dumbfag newcel, when did i say shit about chico? i'm talking about barret in the post
are you fucking retarded? do you have autism?
Because you said that’s hollow cheeks are good , and I answer about why they aren’t good ,since chico has it naturally

Because you said that’s hollow cheeks are good , and I answer about why they aren’t good ,since chico has it naturally
chico's hollow cheeks comes from healthy bf & projetced maxilla/lower third
thats why it looks good, and yes they do look good, ur friends r just autistic or prolly third world fags

chico's hollow cheeks comes from healthy bf & projetced maxilla/lower third
thats why it looks good, and yes they do look good, ur friends r just autistic or prolly third world fags
IMG 6183

He isn’t due to too skinny Body?