Cucked by a manlet

chaddam69

chaddam69

Iron
i cant believe it. i just started classes for summer semester and on the first day i see this htb that I planned to cold approach on the second day. second day comes and i arrive to class late and i see her already sitting and chatting with some mid guy who’s barely taller than her. ever since that day they have always been talking and being together. the mid guy got her because he approached her as soon as he had a chance and i didnt because I wasn’t confident enough to approach her straightaway. what do i do? im like 6 inches taller than him so i feel like if i personalitymaxx I could easily get her to ditch him for me but i don’t know where to start…:feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Cointoss/Chad/Incel, mathis, |Daddy_Zygos| and 7 others
brainlet finds out face trumps height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tigrxs, mathis, ElTruecel and 14 others
You will forever get mogged by a 50kg manlet twink

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, TUSSELEIF, socialcel and 5 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mathis, TUSSELEIF, Geoff2024 and 6 others
PSLer learns that IRL is all about NT.

• +1
Reactions: Geoff2024, Moggkrates and Thebbcmaxxer
i cant believe it. i just started classes for summer semester and on the first day i see this htb that I planned to cold approach on the second day. second day comes and i arrive to class late and i see her already sitting and chatting with some mid guy who’s barely taller than her. ever since that day they have always been talking and being together. the mid guy got her because he approached her as soon as he had a chance and i didnt because I wasn’t confident enough to approach her straightaway. what do i do? im like 6 inches taller than him so i feel like if i personalitymaxx I could easily get her to ditch him for me but i don’t know where to start…:feelswhy:
I slowly learned that face can trump height, especially in high school. An instance is when me, mid-ish MTN 6’1 guy is completely overlooked by a 5’10 foid in class meanwhile she talks to the 5’7 HTN-ish manlet who has only had negative interactions with her.

• +1
Reactions: mathis and boss8055
im like 6 inches taller than him so i feel like if i personalitymaxx I could easily get her to ditch him for me
correct, just looksmax a bit and if u have a decent body she's yours (unless you fuck up)

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
and I got cucked in the same manner by a LTN manlet which was 4 inches shorter than her... only difference is I didn't feel like taking her out because I made her eat a bologne and cookie sandwhich which I didn't think she was actually going to do.

at least they are happy

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
correct, just looksmax a bit and if u have a decent body she's yours (unless you fuck up)
IMG 6216
I looksmaxxed as much as I can and still got cucked. Is it over for me if I have severe social anxiety?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: trye and RaidenJTR
I slowly learned that face can trump height, especially in high school. An instance is when me, mid-ish MTN 6’1 guy is completely overlooked by a 5’10 foid in class meanwhile she talks to the 5’7 HTN-ish manlet who has only had negative interactions with her.
Im in college and im 18. she’s like 20 and the guy she’s with is 21. Do you think age plays a role?

Im in college and im 18. she’s like 20 and the guy she’s with is 21. Do you think age plays a role?
Can’t speak on college too much but maybe. Dating someone younger than her might be a bad idea to her. Lots of foids have feelings for older dudes, whether it’s one year. Or like 15.

What a narcy twat, she was never yours you faggot.
The fact that you think you are even entitled to her.. jfl I hope you walk in on Jason Luv creampieing your future wife

Don't involve yourself in with people who are in relationships or married. That's Rule number 1 fag

And you're not the brightest either. are you? This is the wrong section idiot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Geoff2024 and RaidenJTR
Don't involve yourself in with people who are in relationships or married. That's Rule number 1 fag
@chaddam69 hes right here dont take his girl take someone who isnt in a relationship
😭😂

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and greycel
The fact that you think you are even entitled to her.. jfl I hope you walk in on Jason Luv creampieing your future wife

I don’t care nigger keep trying to put others down to make yourself feel better lonely ass miserable nigger

Women are always chatting with someone. Doesn't change anything. Just be not far away from her and wait till she starts a convo with you.

Women are always chatting with someone. Doesn't change anything. Just be not far away from her and wait till she starts a convo with you.
Women will never approach first unless they’re bops and she isn’t a bop

Women will never approach first unless they’re bops and she isn’t a bop
They always talk with everyone who is NT and at least a normie in familiar environments.

Thanks for this message this gives me motivation to take her from him and make him the cuck
It's not happening but nice try. No looksmaxxing for black bug eyes i'm afraid

It's not happening but nice try. No looksmaxxing for black bug eyes i'm afraid
Everyone over here is black bug eyed so it doesn’t matter

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
She might as well befriended him for safety reasons. Easier to manipulate lower value males.

:p

• +1
Reactions: chaddam69
I don’t care nigger keep trying to put others down to make yourself feel better lonely ass miserable nigger
Firstly, I'm not black. Nice try bud
Secondly, the irony of tryna bitch about others putting you down, when you yourself are trying to steal a girl who is already with a guy (who's most likely a better human than you will ever be)
You should be put down, not only online but euthanised in real life

This is one of the rarest times I've acted like this.
I'm not a "lonely ass miserable nigger" jfl. You're clearly projecting given the fact that you're on bleak forums crying because no girl will ever look your way. So you have to resort to making a move on a taken girl, thinking "well if she loves somebody else, maybe she'll love me". Get the fuck out of here

Imagine a pathetic weasel lanklet thinking he is so genetically above others, that he is entitled to taking a girl from a happy relationship. JFL thinking she'll leave the guy she's been with for a LTN scrape like you. Clearly you weren't blessed in the iq department.

What a terrible lonely human you are

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chaddam69 and Geoff2024
Secondly, the irony of tryna bitch about others putting you down, when you yourself are trying to steal a girl who is already with a guy (who's most likely a better human than you will ever be)

I'm not a "lonely ass miserable nigger" jfl. You're clearly projecting given the fact that you're on bleak forums crying because no girl will ever look your way. So you have to resort to making a move on a taken girl, thinking "well if she loves somebody else, maybe she'll love me". Get the fuck out of here

Imagine a pathetic weasel lanklet thinking he is so genetically above others, that he is entitled to taking a girl from a happy relationship. JFL thinking she'll leave the guy she's been with for a LTN scrape like you. Clearly you weren't blessed in the iq department.

What a terrible and lonely human you are
not reading allat

ok i read it and you’re actually very right I’ll reevaluate myself thanks for typing this message

• +1
Reactions: greycel

Unironically based take, this nigger thinks he is entitled to doing shit like this just because he is taller or mogs that man, what a fucking pussy mentality.

• +1
Reactions: chaddam69 and greycel
Unironically based take, this nigger thinks he is entitled to doing shit like this just because he is taller or mogs that man, what a fucking pussy mentality.
yeah you’re right

ok i read it and you’re actually very right I’ll reevaluate myself thanks for typing this message
You should honestly, you let this site rot your brain, we don't live in a fucking jungle m8, have some respect for the fellow dudes or karma will rape you.

• +1
Reactions: chaddam69 and greycel
I apologise for how I acted.
You gotta realise though man, that's a really sad way to think. It shows how big of an ego you have. If you are indeed tall, use that to your advantage to get with a woman who is single

This is not a good mentality
Fix it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chaddam69
I apologise for how I acted.
You gotta realise though man, that's a really sad way to think. It shows how big of an ego you have. If you are indeed tall, use that to your advantage to get with women who are single though.
This is not good behaviour
Fix it
No im glad you said it in a harsh way because the message wouldn’t be as effective if you said it nicely

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Lol i dated a girl for a month (didn’t care about her) and broke up with her to hangout with other girls an sage went back with her 5’1 ex when she is 5’6 and I’m 5’9 at 14 lol

brainlet finds out face trumps height
not even that, but when he realizes that waiting for someone is the worst, most cuck thing you can do to yourself

You should honestly, you let this site rot your brain, we don't live in a fucking jungle m8, have some respect for the fellow dudes or karma will rape you.
karma isn't real.