moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

More Plates More Dates
This was at my leanest.
IMG 8600

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, nathan, ggg.tv🤫 and 5 others
@ConfusedBolivian @Blackgymmax @the BULL @WishIwasChico @SoundnVision @butterworld @Gerardwayfan @Orc @its_over @noodlelover @Willmogulater @5.5psl @Clavicular @DelonLover1999 @user123456 @PseudoMaxxer @Clown Show @ggg.tv @try2beme

Yea looking good.
What was your height and weight there?

• +1
Reactions: nathan and moreroidsmoredates
ugly

• So Sad
Reactions: nathan
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger, Aero and ilovetakis
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, <6PSLcel and moreroidsmoredates
How am I coping youre like another 5'11 zoomer hiding his face so shut the fuck up I literally do not care
1: I don’t care if you think i’m 6’3 or not.
2: You haven’t posted pics of your body, let alone face.
3: You’re an ugly virgin who needs to hate in order to feel good about yourself.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
1: I don’t care if you think i’m 6’3 or not.
2: You haven’t posted pics of your body, let alone face.
3: You’re an ugly virgin who needs to hate in order to feel good about yourself.
1) I don't care if you don't care, you're a pussy hiding your face seeking validation frauding stats, interesting combo.
2) I will post my naked body if you post your face and Im betting you 100 dollars on the line paypal/cashapp
3) Dont call others ugly if youre hiding your face

1) I don't care if you don't care, you're a pussy hiding your face seeking validation frauding stats, interesting combo.
2) I will post my naked body if you post your face and Im betting you 100 dollars on the line paypal/cashapp
3) Dont call others ugly if youre hiding your face
Joined mar 29 and has almost the same amount of posts as me, says enough.

Always the same with these type of users.

im 6'4 and I tower over every single person nearly except a few ogres, the fact that more than half of teenagers here claim 6'2+ is fucking comedy

If you don't care why do you keep replying retard? I'm just telling you the truth you're hiding your face you could have an ogre disgusting repulsive face don't forget that.

If you don't care why do you keep replying retard? I'm just telling you the truth you're hiding your face you could have an ogre disgusting repulsive face don't forget that.
Desperately trying to spam posts trying to convince himself this argument is still going.

“Yeah dox yourself bro to prove to me you’re not a subhuman”.

Desperately trying to spam posts trying to convince himself this argument is still going.

“Yeah dox yourself bro to prove to me you’re not a subhuman”.
shut the fuck up i dont even give a fuck if you post your face ugly subhuman lying shitskin i heightmog you

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Your Torso seems really small for 6'3.....

shut the fuck up i dont even give a fuck if you post your face ugly subhuman lying shitskin i heightmog you
As expected…

But let’s be real here, no girl irl has ever shown interest in you or liked you.

• +1
Reactions: Aero
Depends first tell me what you think about Islam and i can answer properly

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld and moreroidsmoredates
As expected…

But let’s be real here, no girl irl has ever shown interest in you or liked you.
You sound bluepilled as well stop replying to me youre not making me any money manlet

how am i butthurt when i mog you

how am i butthurt when i mog you
“Stop replying to me:feelswah:

While he is the one spamming posts under my thread within seconds like an abused dog.

Good boy.

“Stop replying to me:feelswah:

While he is the one spamming posts under my thread within seconds like an abused dog.

Good boy.
abused dog how? Youre pulling terms out of your ass cause i said youre not 6'3

abused dog how? Youre pulling terms out of your ass cause i said youre not 6'3
Your retardation is enough for me to invalidate your opinions.

Your retardation is enough for me to invalidate your opinions.
Guess you can't stop replying to me, thank you for looking after me I'm alright there little guy. Hope you go through whatever youre going through

Guess you can't stop replying to me, thank you for looking after me I'm alright there little guy. Hope you go through whatever youre going through
IMG 8602

My pasport says otherwise, but an low IQ vrigin on org should know better!
Stadiometer or death.

Also dumb nigger passport/id heights are self-reported and not necessarily checked; not fooling anyone.

Stadiometer or death.

Also dumb nigger passport/id heights are self-reported and not necessarily checked; not fooling anyone.
You’re really retarded aren’t you?

Here in the Netherlands someone measures our height before it gets noted in the passport.

You’re really retarded aren’t you?

Here in the Netherlands someone measures our height before it gets noted in the passport.

In most cases, the height listed in passports is based on self-reporting by the passport holder rather than being measured during the application process. When individuals apply for a passport, they are typically asked to provide their height along with other personal information. However, some countries may have specific procedures for measuring height during passport application or renewal, but this is not universal.

You're scared of the stadiometer boy, remember no shoes.

In most cases, the height listed in passports is based on self-reporting by the passport holder rather than being measured during the application process. When individuals apply for a passport, they are typically asked to provide their height along with other personal information. However, some countries may have specific procedures for measuring height during passport application or renewal, but this is not universal.
Doesn’t work like that here.
You're scared of the stadiometer boy, remember no shoes.
I don’t have a stadiometer at home.

Post your height. Since you’re claiming to be 6’4.
Jfl at your iq thinking i’m 5’11, just shows how clueless you are.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Doesn’t work like that here.
That was a question for the netherlands, the response is that it is mostly self-reported meaning you can just say "I'm 6'3 bro" while being a pathetic 5'11/180cm frauder/liar.