Did my physique look top 5% here?

Post your height. Since you’re claiming to be 6’4.
Jfl at your iq thinking i’m 5’11, just shows how clueless you are.
Why would I "post my height" are you autistic? I'm 6'4 so what? It's not like I am 6'9 god you are so insecure get a fucking personality you shitskin.

That was a question for the netherlands, the response is that it is mostly self-reported meaning you can just say "I'm 6'3 bro" while being a pathetic 5'11/180cm frauder/liar.
If you were just a little bit more educated to estimate someone’s height you wouldn’t say i’m 180 cm.

Why would I "post my height" are you autistic? I'm 6'4 so what? It's not like I am 6'9 god you are so insecure get a fucking personality you shitskin.
Calls me a shitskin and still convinces himself he is not butthurt.

If you were just a little bit more educated to estimate someone’s height you wouldn’t say i’m 180 cm.
I am educated on height, I study it even and you just don't give 6'3 vibes at all, 6'1 probs tops.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Calls me a shitskin and still convinces himself he is not butthurt.
youre in the same boat as me insulting me and constantly replying, anyway the netherland heights are self reported google it

I am educated on height, I study it even and you just don't give 6'3 vibes at all, 6'1 probs tops.
So now we’re going from 5’11 to 6’1?

So now we’re going from 5’11 to 6’1?
I didn't say you're 6'1, I said thats the upper limit meaning youre nothing 6'1 or over, at most a guy slightly over 6 foot to around 5'11.

Just get measured at a stadiometer and stop yapping it's your height not mine I was measured.

youre in the same boat as me insulting me and constantly replying, anyway the netherland heights are self reported google it
You weren’t blessed with a brain I can tell.

“yeah netherlands height are self reported just google brah:feelsuhh:” while he doesn’t even live here.

You weren’t blessed with a brain I can tell.

“yeah netherlands height are self reported just google brah:feelsuhh:” while he doesn’t even live here.
Do I need to also live in the netherlands to know it exists? Are you retarded? Google whether it is self reported and stop yapping, shaddap.

Do I need to also live in the netherlands to know it exists? Are you retarded? Google whether it is self reported and stop yapping, shaddap.
If you fucking lived here you would know how you got measured before it got registered in to the system and passport. You absolute fucking retard.

If you fucking lived here you would know how you got measured before it got registered in to the system and passport. You absolute fucking retard.
You can also use the internet to find out whether your height can be self-reported. I use the internet all the time to see what I need to bring with me when going to the airport, I don't go to the airport first and ask I think that is ironnically the more retarded option.

You can also use the internet to find out whether your height can be self-reported. I use the internet all the time to see what I need to bring with me when going to the airport, I don't go to the airport first and ask I think that is ironnically the more retarded option.
Anyways not replying anymore I dont care what your height is you hide your face and dont look 6'3 my opinion

Anyways not replying anymore I dont care what your height is you hide your face and dont look 6'3 my opinion
Yeah I was thinking he was 6'1 lol

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
Yes probably

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Yeah I was thinking he was 6'1 lol
I’m not lol. Just compare that second pic of mine to someone who is 6’3.

You’ll come to your senses.

I’m not lol. Just compare that second pic of mine to someone who is 6’3.

You’ll come to your senses.
I looked up lean guys at 6 1 and you kinda look like that but you're more lanky so either your weight is larped or you're actually 6'3.
Torso being shorter also gives illusion of less height

I looked up lean guys at 6 1 and you kinda look like that but you're more lanky so either your weight is larped or you're actually 6'3.
Torso being shorter also gives illusion of less height
My legs are longer compared to my torso and higher bodyfat levels like 16-18% in those pics give the illusion of a shorter torso.

My weight could be off, those pics were taken like 1 year ago. Could be a bit lower tho.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
There is no way that's 90kg on 6'3. I was 100kg 6'5 at my biggest and I looked way smaller than you
Weight was a bit lower i guess, like 85 kg. I look smaller irl, those lightnings were frauded.

There is no way that's 90kg on 6'3. I was 100kg 6'5 at my biggest and I looked way smaller than you
haha yeah once youre like 6'3 youer minimum 100kg, look at alexei navalny guy weights 100kg but is a lanky bastard