Fix Jaw/Eyes/etc. with placebo?

PrimalPlasty

PrimalPlasty

Eat Raw Meat and Organs, you slave
Would believing that: "if you don't get a better jaw or anything else better, im gonna die" mentality or even paranoia, cause a heavy sort of placebo response that would force the body to adapt so it won't die.

lmao, I had a weird dream about it so dont ask me :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
it wont, start nofap n cold showers now.

• JFL
Reactions: zura, Lonenely sigma and PrimalPlasty
trenbolone subliminals gave me 4 inches in height and mogger frame and bones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Lonenely sigma, xeqri and 1 other person
trenbolone subliminals gave me 4 inches in height and mogger frame and bones
i already knew no ones gonna act serious in the comments :lul:

Would believing that: "if you don't get a better jaw or anything else better, im gonna die" mentality or even paranoia, cause a heavy sort of placebo response that would force the body to adapt so it won't die.

good thought, try it.

lmao my grandma used to tell me to think about growing taller and saying out affirmations like "tonight I'll grow taller" before going to bed as a kid, so I would grow taller overnight jfl :lul::lul:
guess whether it worked I'm 5'8.5'' and my brother who never did any of that shit is 6'0''.:lul:
i wish I had someone to guide me when I was a kid/in puberty

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, PrimalPlasty and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
lmao my grandma used to tell me to think about growing taller and saying out affirmations like "tonight I'll grow taller" before going to bed as a kid, so I would grow taller overnight jfl :lul::lul:
guess whether it worked I'm 5'8.5'' and my brother who never did any of that shit is 6'0''.:lul:
i wish I had someone to guide me when I was a kid/in puberty
Based grandma atleast she did not gaslight you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Lonenely sigma and mogre
i already knew no ones gonna act serious in the comments :lul:

• WTF
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
Based grandma atleast she did not gaslight you
she was pretty based ngl I loved her
she was a lot into voodoo type of stuff, superstitious, etc. tho and that caused more harm than good for me
would've been better if she gave me the advice to hop on aromatase inhibitors and HGH ngl

• JFL

No

• +1

This only works if you rlly believe in it 100%

You don"t

• +1