Foid on Discord DM's me for my dick pics

Not even trannies are attracted to ugly incels, so cope
Only ugly incels are down bad enough to fuck trannys. There’s a reason trannies are at the bottom of dating app stacks along with femcels and landwhales lmao

Grinch ur a fag
Look how mad you are. Ugly little incel ugh reacted me out of anger hahahaha

I’m not gay or bi or whatever there is, just saying you’re low iq, which is true and everyone knows it

Look how mad you are. Ugly little incel ugh reacted me out of anger hahahaha

I’m not gay or bi or whatever there is, just saying you’re low iq, which is true and everyone knows it
Im not denying that passing trannies can get laid with gay desperate losers. Im denying they get with gl men, because why tf would a handsome guy choose a bussy over a pussy??

You ever heard “gay for the stay” given choice prisoners would fuck a woman but can’t

View attachment 2934533

Basically some random foid sent a friend request to me, I accepted then closed discord. 2 hours later I open it and its this, I ofc removed as a friend. Now shes sending a friend request again. What do i do

The blurred guy is me btw, respect my privacy pls
She’s done this to me too:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Im not denying that passing trannies can get laid with gay desperate losers. Im denying they get with gl men, because why tf would a handsome guy choose a bussy over a pussy??

You ever heard “gay for the stay” given choice prisoners would fuck a woman but can’t
Dude you want me to argue with you about that shit or what? I’m not gay, no need to argue with me, weirdo.

And what the fuck is a bussy. Get some help, you sick freak

׳she’ is either tranny, or xangsane
Or a tranny version of xangsane

• +1
Reactions: asdvek