• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 68331, rhinoplasty, Zeta and 1 other person
DNR. I can tell you a Little bitch tho from the title. Kys

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and Zeta
Guess it was larp jfl

Don't get beat up bro

Bump for you

Accidently texted shit like “you’re flat, whore, low tier becky, you’ll get yo ass bouncing like a spring for chad and stuff” to a girl from my uni when i was really high in the morning.

Now after waking up, i have like 24 missed calls from 4 different numbers including hers and around 128 txt msgs all saying theyll beat the shit out of me tommorow when I’ll arrive.

I don’t even wanna go out of my room now, am scared.

And ik dese guy will beat me infront of public and i won’t be able to do anything.

Theyre calling me stalker n shit, and they’ve also got my name n adress from somewhere, dey even could be here any moment.

My phoen is still ringing every 3 minutes.

Fuck im scared af.!!

And it was my mistake too, plz guys help me out plz.

Plz tell em what should i do!!!! Any advice will be extremely helpful, i dont wanna get beaten up in public.

JUST GOT ANOTHER CALL :((, plz niggas you’re the only one who i have rn.

@PseduoAryan
@RAMU KAKA
@Jason Voorhees
@Michael Myers
@BrahminBoss
was the girl jat :forcedsmile: bhai ?

wtf, over for your ass if this is not a larp :lul:

If I were you I'd carry a knife 24/7 and stay in fuck that if your address

If I were you I'd carry a knife 24/7 and stay in fuck that if your address
Knife wont do shit for a group, and in indian they come in group of 100s, full of cars.

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and n9wiff
Accidently texted shit like “you’re flat, whore, low tier becky, you’ll get yo ass bouncing like a spring for chad and stuff” to a girl from my uni when i was really high in the morning.

Now after waking up, i have like 24 missed calls from 4 different numbers including hers and around 128 txt msgs all saying theyll beat the shit out of me tommorow when I’ll arrive.

And ik dese guy will beat me infront of public and i won’t be able to do anything.

Theyre calling me stalker n shit, and they’ve also got my name n adress from somewhere, dey even could be here any moment.

Fuck im scared af.!!

Plz tell em what should i do!!!! Any advice will be extremely helpful, i dont wanna get beaten up in public.

@PseduoAryan
@RAMU KAKA
@Jason Voorhees
@Michael Myers
@BrahminBoss
1. text the girl ur sorry or call her, say it was an accident and u were high
2. get ur buddies to fight with u

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
1. text the girl ur sorry or call her, say it was an accident and u were high
2. get ur buddies to fight with u
Cant share pics but the real story iss..

dis gurl was giving me iois so i started chatting and flirting with her without revealing my identity(thought I’llgive her a big surprise)
But before i couldve showed her who i really was, she told it to her bf.. who then started talking to me larping as her and after i finally sent him my pics and stuff, hes been telling me he was waiting for dis moment and now imma get beaten…

That is the real story.
Bro legit this girl and i used to stare for more than 5 seconds, and even my friends were telling me, shes been looking.

Ididnt knew she had a bf.(i mog him tho).

Bro am scared as fuck, can share pics coz i delete em out of fear and embarrassment

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
just blast roids and dominate them

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Cant share pics but the real story iss..

dis gurl was giving me iois so i started chatting and flirting with her without revealing my identity(thought I’llgive her a big surprise)
But before i couldve showed her who i really was, she told it to her bf.. who then started talking to me larping as her and after i finally sent him my pics and stuff, hes been telling me he was waiting for dis moment and now imma get beaten…

That is the real story.
Bro legit this girl and i used to stare for more than 5 seconds, and even my friends were telling me, shes been looking.

Ididnt knew she had a bf.(i mog him tho).

Bro am scared as fuck, can share pics coz i delete em out of fear and embarrassment
screenshot or larp

LMAOOO WHATT

THIS NIGGUH INDIANN

AHAHAHAH

THIS IS THE AVERAGE INDIAN FIGHT

aHAHHAHAHAH

and this nigguh out here crying like a bitch

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
LMAOOO WHATT

THIS NIGGUH INDIANN

AHAHAHAH

THIS IS THE AVERAGE INDIAN FIGHT

aHAHHAHAHAH

and this nigguh out here crying like a bitch

atleats they both have equal contendors

Inject trenbolone acetate 55,5 grams rn

• JFL
Reactions: irkedphaggot
Knife wont do shit for a group, and in indian they come in group of 100s, full of cars.
they would do that for you insulting a woman? flee the country if that’s the case

r/inceltears pulls up for his ass

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Zeta
Just take a cold shower

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
who even says low tier becky, you’ll get yo ass bouncing like a spring for chad, out of incel websites i hope ur ass gets beat

Fuck im scared af.!!

@PseduoAryan
@RAMU KAKA
@Jason Voorhees
@Michael Myers
@BrahminBoss
Go to the authorities at your school and show them these threats. They should get expelled.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and wackedchives
Nigga died :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan

Fuck im scared af.!!

@PseduoAryan
@RAMU KAKA
@Jason Voorhees
@Michael Myers
@BrahminBoss
lol THIS MAKES ME SO MAD BECAUSE THEYRE FUCKING SIMPS AND SHE PROBABLY FAKE CRIED TO GET THEM TO DO ALL THIS

Fuck im scared af.!!

@PseduoAryan
@RAMU KAKA
@Jason Voorhees
@Michael Myers
@BrahminBoss
remove the B

Bro they're indians, like. They weigh 80 pounds each. What are you even scareed of?

That wouldn’t happen to a bad boy like me