His body is so weird 6'2 with short legs, he also looks like @Orc

Nigga are you stupid? Why do tall people height fraud so badly? I've met people that are exactly my height who tell me they're 6'5". What is wrong with you retards bruh. Those heights are not even attractive to begin with.
I wear them to deal with my toe walking not for height, it's just a bonus, it literally states that in the post.

20240517 145516

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers
took a video btw for those thinking it's morphed, keep in mind pump/lighting/angle makes a major difference.
damn actually looks relatively normal here

I wear them to deal with my toe walking not for height, it's just a bonus, it literally states that in the post.

View attachment 2925972
Can't really believe at all being able to have such veins in your legs natty. From your posts I've read very peculiar things about your life and body. I'm more convinced on that you are just a good internet troll which makes it more or less beliveable

• +1
Can't really believe at all being able to have such veins in your legs natty. From your posts I've read very peculiar things about your life and body. I'm more convinced on that you are just a good internet troll which makes it more or less beliveable
I've had those veins for decades, it's from the toe walking.

• JFL
I've had those veins for decades, it's from the toe walking.
Yeah, I've read that already... Even if you are a troll you are one of the users I enjoy reading the most

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MJLmaxilla, Orc and 97baHater