How can I improve my side profile

lightskincell

lightskincell

Iron
IMG 0451

Idk it looks okay but a bit weird. Who cares though. Side doesn't matter much past a certain point. Side is only useful to show if there are any bone deficiencies that aren't visible from the front. Show your front for a proper rating

• +1
Reactions: silencio
mf u need 5+ mm of cheek and browridge implants to look human
or jbw
good lower third though chin projection and maxilla projection are good altho ramus is nonexistent

• +1
Reactions: lightskincell
Idk it looks okay but a bit weird. Who cares though. Side doesn't matter much past a certain point. Side is only useful to show if there are any bone deficiencies that aren't visible from the front. Show your front for a proper rating
IMG 0328

Here’s one I took when I had a durag on it’s like the only good selfie
mf u need 5+ mm of cheek and browridge implants to look human
or jbw
good lower third though chin projection and maxilla projection are good altho ramus is nonexistent
Yeah my ramus is terrible

• So Sad
Reactions: dervw4cenks
Damm can I have a rating
spot on mtn right now i'd say maybe 4-4.5 psl.
you got decent bone structure but pretty big failos around the eye area with ur browridge and under eye support
ramus isnt super important imo and aside from that ur jaw is decent albeit a bit too skinny
other notiecable failos are high uee, high set/bushy eyebrows, and poor facial width
ur best features are probably ur chin, hollow cheeks, and lips (even tho the ratio isnt great)

• +1
Reactions: lightskincell
There's no point in rating you in such a distorted selfie. The phone is way too close to your face it's distorting your features

IMG 0250
This is like 5 months old I got this one

spot on mtn right now i'd say maybe 4-4.5 psl.
you got decent bone structure but pretty big failos around the eye area with ur browridge and under eye support
ramus isnt super important imo and aside from that ur jaw is decent albeit a bit too skinny
other notiecable failos are high uee, high set/bushy eyebrows, and poor facial width
ur best features are probably ur chin, hollow cheeks, and lips (even tho the ratio isnt great)
Is their anyway to make it looks any better?

Is their anyway to make it looks any better?
ur facial width actually looks fine in the other photo u posted, but apart from trimming ur eyebrows there probably arent any major changes u can make without implants or other surgeries