What are my positive and negatives? Also what can I do to improve (softmaxx) can't get surgery I am 16

I

itssooverformelol

Iron
Pls no troll or anything just trinna see what I can improve and what are my best and worst features

Attachments

• IMG_3843.jpeg
    IMG_3843.jpeg
    321.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3818.jpeg
    IMG_3818.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 3fe677b5-6b47-4608-9d01-60c7d21181a9.jpeg
    3fe677b5-6b47-4608-9d01-60c7d21181a9.jpeg
    240.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3809.jpeg
    IMG_3809.jpeg
    491.5 KB · Views: 0
hasnt ur question already been answered jfl

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
i saw ur side u need ccw rotation bimax bro ur downgrown

• +1
hasnt ur question already been answered jfl
the other thread was rating, they just said either like mtn or like kys, this one i want to see what features I have that are good, and which ones I can improve through softmaxxing

i saw ur side u need ccw rotation bimax bro ur downgrown
I said I can't get surgery, what can I do to
improve, and im still young can that improve over time (im a late bloomer too)

I said I can't get surgery, what can I do to
improve, and im still young can that improve over time (im a late bloomer too)
just wait theres nothing much u can do then but consider ccw rotation bimax

its an invasive surgery so if when u grow up and ur not down grown dont get it

• +1
just wait theres nothing much u can do then but consider ccw rotation bimax

its an invasive surgery so if when u grow up and ur not down grown dont get it
how much does it nerf my build? and can you tell me my positive and negatives

how much does it nerf my build? and can you tell me my positive and negatives
ur negatives r that ur downgrown, inward gonians, and horse mid face

ur positives is that u have a decent eye area and ur zygos r decent

• +1
ur negatives r that ur downgrown, inward gonians, and horse mid face

ur positives is that u have a decent eye area and ur zygos r decent
whats zygos? and do u recommend different haircut for headshape?

cheekbones

hair is fine imo i just recommend u keep it longer cuz u look better w longer hair
thanks bro, you said I was mtn right? is the rating purely based off face or height too

just face
alright, is it autistic psl scale or like normal human being, because I started getting more female attention this year and from what ik mtn is like average guy 5/10, so i wanna know what scale

like ur playing out a better/worse scenario of ur life and telling it to other ppl
Nah I wasn't lying, for the first time a girl liked me in my entire life, and most my friends said I'm like genuinely a handsome guy and should start talking to more girls, not saying im a chad by any means just that recently i got more female attention compared to previous years (not hard)

erm same but i get no female attention besides out in public or out of school :D😕:feelswah:
I get some attention mostly in school and in like functions, but not really like in public; no one has ever walked up to me saying something, besides in school.

I get some attention mostly in school and in like functions, but not really like in public; no one has ever walked up to me saying something, besides in school.
well its mostly when im out in public w my parents so i cant rlly do nothing when i get approached 😕

well its mostly when im out in public w my parents so i cant rlly do nothing when i get approached 😕
do u not have friends bro or like go to functions, lmfaoo

do u not have friends bro or like go to functions, lmfaoo
im autistic istg (not diagnosed)

ive never been to a function and barely have friends cuz i fucked myself by being not normal

im autistic istg (not diagnosed)

ive never been to a function and barely have friends cuz i fucked myself by being not normal
tuff bro im glad i can balance this brainrot shit and actual life

tuff bro im glad i can balance this brainrot shit and actual life
ive always been an outcast for my whole life until kind of now cuz i ascended hard but it doesnt even rlly matter cuz its too late

everyone already has fgs and shit so i just have to rot until i go out in real life

ive always been an outcast for my whole life until kind of now cuz i ascended hard but it doesnt even rlly matter cuz its too late

everyone already has fgs and shit so i just have to rot until i go out in real life
how tall are you? us is brutal im 5'10 and considered short, hard to ascend here if not 6'1+

yea im 5'10 too
whats ur nationality and where do u live? Also where would u say I am from? like what background, im 5'10 but still growing prob finishing at 6'0

im half spanish and the rest german irish and welsh and i live in the north east part of america

idk lmao ur probably at least a quarter ethnic
like from where?

Pls no troll or anything just trinna see what I can improve and what are my best and worst features
midface is too long, face is too long, Pros: hollow cheeks and ogee curve are really good.

good cheekbones, do you know whata BF% you are?

midface is too long, face is too long, Pros: hollow cheeks and ogee curve are really good.
thank you, anything I can do to softmaxx? +what rating

thank you, anything I can do to softmaxx? +what rating
hold correct tounge posture, tape mouth shut when asleep. Chew hard gum with incisors(shortens midface and supposidly can remodel bones)

hold correct tounge posture, tape mouth shut when asleep. Chew hard gum with incisors(shortens midface and supposidly can remodel bones)
i sleep with mouth open, tried taping mouth mom said I was retarded and told me never do it again

• Hmm...
Reactions: reeceJen
You aren’t ugly but the only things you can do involve surgery. You have a bad mid face and some other flaws.

This physique would help you a lot though.
663188C8 4B3F 40A3 B7EF C132396ECE8C