• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 8uAte, Clqs, EzikoIsHere and 19 others
@Jason Voorhees all your kinsfolk have the same dreams as you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i hear voices and Jason Voorhees
Any well developed women showing off boobs in public area will elicit the same reaction. Most Indians I know ( not the disgusting tribals but those w taller skull and higher iq face ) jerk it to Latinos pakis Turks gooks or brunettes from south Europe . Blondes are not preferred here

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: reek, starvecell, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
OOGA BOOGA WHITE WOMAN!!!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, AspiringMogger, Banderacell and 9 others
Although I’m aiming to breed blonde chick myself even though not THAT attracted for best phenotypical results for my kids

• JFL
Reactions: Thesoloist22, 5'7 zoomer, bloomercel and 3 others
Unironically @AlexBrown84 said even he got similar treatment when he was pasing by the shithole areas. He said in the thread that people kept staring at his dreadlocks and his face in amazement.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reek, normie_joe, AlexBrown84 and 8 others
Maybe u should come to India too. Just get dreadlocks, wear a cuban chain and hood nigga clothes like alexbrown did.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reek, normie_joe, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, normie_joe, 5'7 zoomer and 14 others
she does onlyfans, somebody posted a pic of her with some indian dude

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, bloomercel, Richard Cheese and 2 others
Did she get raped

• So Sad
Reactions: murdah
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Jason Voorhees
Do they worship brahmins
They worship white skin. If u have white skin u are automatically considered as attractive.

• Woah
Any well developed women showing off boobs in public area will elicit the same reaction. Most Indians I know ( not the disgusting tribals but those w taller skull and higher iq face ) jerk it to Latinos pakis Turks gooks or brunettes from south Europe . Blondes are not preferred here
Is tall skull an indication of higher intelligence? Laiful for me

as if white stacy's ego wasn't already big enough...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i hear voices, CovhimColby and murdah
why is everyone on here obsessed with indian men

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and murdah
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: normie_joe and murdah
Is tall skull an indication of higher intelligence? Laiful for me
Study old propaganda pieces and comics brachy is untermensch tall skull is British earl types / can also be sex symbol like batman in comics.

Skin is most important I think
Where do you live? Exact opposite here attraction for men peaks at light brown and the really pale ones from kashmir get very few bitches wanting to talk. Although height is top here

• +1
Reactions: reek, Egyptianmogger and GabachoCopium
as if white stacy's ego wasn't already big enough...
You can tell she went there simply to seek attention. Shes made like 30 tiktoks using the scheme

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and yeeyeeslayer
Where do you live? Exact opposite here attraction for men peaks at light brown and the really pale ones from kashmir get very few bitches wanting to talk
I'm talking about shithole areas like the ones in video. They only care about skin

• +1
Reactions: reek, murdah and BrahminBoss
  • JFL
I'm talking about shithole areas like the ones in video. They only care about skin
Yeah I agree and these type ooga biogas also have Margot Robbie obsession lol

• JFL
Reactions: reek and murdah
Imagine if she was naked in the streets. It would look like a huge revolution march to overthrow the government

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and murdah
Unironically @AlexBrown84 said even he got similar treatment when he was pasing by the shithole areas. He said in the thread that people kept staring at his dreadlocks and his face in amazement.
He’s capping no one is looking at his ugly ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, 5'7 zoomer, ascension and 6 others
This happened to my cousin when he went to China as well

The thing is in places like India and China were 90% of ppl have never seen someone that isn’t their race IRL it’s a bit surprising seeing them

It’s not necessarily that they’re ’worshipping’ they just never see that particular race/type of person so they’re a bit taken aback and they might do a double take

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thebeast0503, 5'7 zoomer, murdah and 2 others
Mirin the white women @BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and ascension
This happened to my cousin when he went to China as well

The thing is in places like India and China were 90% of ppl have never seen someone that isn’t their race IRL it’s a bit surprising seeing them

It’s not necessarily that they’re ’worshipping’ they just never see that particular race/type of person so they’re a bit taken aback and they might do a double take
Yeah but the difference is they would be staring at a darkskin from far away rather than wanting to take pics :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and yeeyeeslayer
I hate the blackpill so fucking much man. How can people deny lookism, deny JBW, but then turn around and bitch about much racism muh colorism jfl.

80% of racism is just lookism.

Looks are everything. If ur ugly rope & hope u reincarnate or sum idk. Its over

Also let’s be honest the snowbunny looks like an angel compared to the short pooskinned people there.

No virtue signaling. Water but some races are just uglier than others on average. You literally cannot find a single poojeta walking around there that fogs the snowbunny.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ascension, bloomercel and 2 others
Yeah but the difference is they would be staring at a darkskin from far away rather than wanting to take pics :lul::lul:
True

I tried to cope for them but some instances/examples of this are hard to defend :lul:

• +1
Kids in the back be like :what::
doggy style dog hump GIF by Cartuna

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, bloomercel, murdah and 1 other person
I hate the blackpill so fucking much man. How can people deny lookism, deny JBW, but then turn around and bitch about much racism muh colorism jfl.

80% of racism is just lookism.

Looks are everything. If ur ugly rope & hope u reincarnate or sum idk. Its over

Also let’s be honest the snowbunny looks like an angel compared to the short pooskinned people there.

No virtue signaling. Water but some races are just uglier than others on average. You literally cannot find a single poojeta walking around there that fogs the snowbunny.
True. If the blacks and arabs immigrating to europe were Tyrones and Chaddams, europeans wouldn’t mind. I see them call the immigrants ugly on twitter jfl

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
True

I tried to cope for them but some instances/examples of this are hard to defend :lul:
Even AlexBrown got similar treatment. A few guys asked him for picture but they weren't lining up in a queue and following him around like they are doing in the video. @kyrre is in india too for some reason I wonder if he'll get similar treatment as a pale gook

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, tombradylover, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
Even AlexBrown got similar treatment. A few guys asked him for picture but they weren't lining up in a queue and following him around like they are doing in the video. @kyrre is in india too for some reason I wonder if he'll get similar treatment as a pale gook
Indians treating incels like lebron James is diabolical work. For fucks sake

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Bushman, bloomercel and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and murdah
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and yeeyeeslayer
bro I get creeped out too, there was this old guy walking pass by me and he was trying to sniff me or some shit. I turned back to sock him but Id get killed by the locals for that shittery. If you're fair, abv avg, you're like a demi god in such places

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, Jason Voorhees, tombradylover and 1 other person
U said ur in kashmir right? U met any indo nordic niggas? Like those weird mixed looking curries with light eyes.
bro I get creeped out too, there was this old guy walking pass by me and he was trying to sniff me or some shit. I turned back to sock him but Id get killed by the locals for that shittery. If you're fair, abv avg, you're like a demi god in such places

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel and murdah
U said ur in kashmir right? U met any indo nordic niggas? Like those weird mixed looking curries with light eyes.
yea most of them look like Khabib tbh, some light eyes, yes. Kashmiris are Pakistanis basically, alot of the locals are friendly but scammy dogs at the same time. Gotta be careful, I'd have to dress up like a rug so that I don't look like a rich fag like these niggers doing vlogs and shit. Some Muslim Tibetans too

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees