Indians and a blonde white woman

Stupid bitch looking to boost her ego on the other side of the world

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Stupid bitch looking to boost her ego on the other side of the world
Some westerners are just as low IQ as these shitskins. She'll get raped by 5 lizard fuckers in about a week or so. Watch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Freixel and murdah
yea most of them look like Khabib tbh, some light eyes, yes. Kashmiris are Pakistanis basically, alot of the locals are friendly but scammy dogs at the same time. Gotta be careful, I'd have to dress up like a rug so that I don't look like a rich fag like these niggers doing vlogs and shit. Some Muslim Tibetans too
Jfl I find it to be kinda funny how u travelled half way across the wold only to dress up like a Tibetan beggar lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and kyrre
suprised she didnt get raped tbh

• JFL
She is a gigastacey. 😍😍😍

• JFL
Some westerners are just as low IQ as these shitskins. She'll get raped by 5 lizard fuckers in about a week or so. Watch
Have no sympathy or mercy for any white retards that WILLINGLY go to India lol.

I'm gonna say it, that Portuguese woman got what she deserved.

When me, a western born and raised curry myself doesnt want to go to India because of all the ugly brown rapey people, why do white people do it lol?

• +1
Reactions: kyrre
I don't think she realized how close she came to being forced into a van by @BrahminBoss and @Jason Voorhees then raped and thrown in a ditch.

• JFL
U said ur in kashmir right? U met any indo nordic niggas? Like those weird mixed looking curries with light eyes.
Tons of kashmir women in PK are white-skinned and have light eyes, mog

• +1
Have no sympathy or mercy for any white retards that WILLINGLY go to India lol.

I'm gonna say it, that Portuguese woman got what she deserved.

When me, a western born and raised curry myself doesnt want to go to India because of all the ugly brown rapey people, why do white people do it lol?
Lol she went to every other fucking country next to India and her experience was good and fine so she thought India couldn’t be that bad

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and murdah
Lol she went to every other fucking country next to India and her experience was good and fine so she thought India couldn’t be that bad
I think we should send all western hoes 1 by 1 to India, that is the worst punishment possible, they'll come back a "new" woman. :forcedsmile:

• +1
what would you do if this was your daughter ? @WeiWei

• JFL
Here's what the thing is. Western whites that go on these vacations, have all swallowed the pajeet propaganda of India being "THE ONLY TRUE CIVILIZED DEMOCRACY IN ASIA" when it comes to brown people. They are put under the impression that every other brown country around India are these backwards savage places where they'll get murdered, raped and robbed, and that indians who claim to be "civilized and democratic" are basically white people with brown skin and will be normal and civilized.

ONLY for them to go to the backwards savage brown countries, and NOT be raped murdered and robbed and be treated with hospitality, while when they DO go to India they DO end up getting raped, murdered, and robbed :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and Diarrhoea
Inb4 that dumb whore gets gang raped by the whole city then thrown into some cows shit

• +1
Here's what the thing is. Western whites that go on these vacations, have all swallowed the pajeet propaganda of India being "THE ONLY TRUE CIVILIZED DEMOCRACY IN ASIA" when it comes to brown people. They are put under the impression that every other brown country around India are these backwards savage places where they'll get murdered, raped and robbed, and that indians who claim to be "civilized and democratic" are basically white people with brown skin and will be normal and civilized.

ONLY for them to go to the backwards savage brown countries, and NOT be raped murdered and robbed and be treated with hospitality, while when they DO go to India they DO end up getting raped, murdered, and robbed :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Taj Mahal halo 🕌

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Fuark she looks insane

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and 5'7 zoomer

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and CFW432
Can you shut the fuck up you fucking nigger

• WTF
This happened to my cousin when he went to China as well

The thing is in places like India and China were 90% of ppl have never seen someone that isn’t their race IRL it’s a bit surprising seeing them

It’s not necessarily that they’re ’worshipping’ they just never see that particular race/type of person so they’re a bit taken aback and they might do a double take
nah it’s just indians tbh

i’m in a chinese city where few foreigners have ever been and i don’t get stared at as much as i did in delhi

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Is this really true?? I’ve never heard of this sentiment about India being a ‘civilized western style nation amongst Islamic barbarians’ in the west lol

What your talking about applies to Israel in the Middle East tho, but I’ve never seen ppl refer to India like that with respect to the rest of South Asia, I think most westerners already have a generally negative impression of it

• JFL
Is this really true?? I’ve never heard of this sentiment about India being a ‘civilized western style nation amongst Islamic barbarians’ in the west lol

What your talking about applies to Israel in the Middle East tho, but I’ve never seen ppl refer to India like that with respect to the rest of South Asia, I think most westerners already have a generally negative impression of it
Ive seen more people shit on indian than its neighboring countries :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Imagine if she was naked in the streets. It would look like a huge revolution march to overthrow the government
she wouldn't have survived here , would get raped by kallu dehatis in the area