Just received THE BIGGEST looksmaxx in the mail today [everyone GTFIH]

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

Born to cuck churkas
Adrenochrome III 1

Popped one already :cool:. I'm kinda starting to hallucinate a bit, but I can feel the increased collagen production :feelsyay:. Hope it all goes well :p

Edit: My eye is starting to get a little blue :feelswat:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, Lirevk, Sushifart and 15 others
My rope comes in today ! ๐Ÿฅฐ

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Costcosuperstore, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
jfl nigga read enchanted elixir eye bleaching guide at this point just scorch your eyes out

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, deepfuckingvalue, Banderacell and 5 others
  • Love it
Reactions: roping3264
Bruh, this place ain't schizo enough to understand :lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Sushifart, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Aren't u like 21 nigga why u worrying about anti ageing now?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Splinter901, bloomercel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart and Jason Voorhees
Holy shit iโ€™m dying lmfaoo where did this faggot pull andromochrome from

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sny, optimisticzoomer, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
Aren't u like 21 nigga why u worrying about anti ageing now?
Anti-aging is more prevention than reversal in most cases, starting in your mid 20's is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, bloomercel and i_love_roosters
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, Sushifart, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, 5'7 zoomer and i_love_roosters
You should just abuse girls and drink their blood instead of taking gay synthetic substances.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
weren't you christian or something and even if u weren't this is just disgusting even u joking about it alone fucking hell that isnt funny u using it knowing innocent children got harvested for it goes beyond me
@Narcissus๐Ÿฅ€ @NorwoodAscender what u guys think?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel, 5'7 zoomer, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
weren't you christian or something and even if u weren't this is just disgusting even u joking about it alone fucking hell that isnt funny u using it knowing innocent children got harvested for it goes beyond me
I just wanted to see how many users get it. So many are clueless. This is not a good thing, they should take the real blackpill - the conspiracy one, and realize what's happening behind the curtains

I just wanted to see how many users get it. So many are clueless. This is not a good thing, they should take the real blackpill - the conspiracy one, and realize what's happening behind the curtains
burn in hell for this supporting child murderers goes beyond me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel and 5'7 zoomer
@Narcissus๐Ÿฅ€ @NorwoodAscender

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Narcissus๐Ÿฅ€ and NorwoodAscender
Andrenochrome is in adults too

Also unironically what would happen if i drank it

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, RaidenJTR and i_love_roosters
burn in hell for this supporting child murderers goes beyond me
How am I supporting them jfl. Read what I wrote, I'm trying to expose them

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR

idk+ we all know most of it doesnt come from voluntary adults

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and i_love_roosters
  • +1
  • JFL

It's not produced in quantities high enough because adults don't get scared easily and even if they do, it's not as much as babies

• +1
  • +1
It's not produced in quantities high enough because adults don't get scared easily and even if they do, it's not as much as babies
exactly, andreno comes from fear thats why the demons choose babies mostly

• +1
idk+ we all know most of it doesnt come from voluntary adults
i mean where can u even buy it? Might experiment and drink some and see what happens right?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and RaidenJTR
i mean where can u even buy it? Might experiment and drink some and see what happens right?
Only jews have it and it's like 10 mill a vial or something. Ask @Crisick , the forum jew. He may have some

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
@Narcissus๐Ÿฅ€ @NorwoodAscender
Kinda humorous that people with money spend millions to live longer, meanwhile they are kids under 10 years of age hoping to see the light of tomorrow.

@MoggerGaston you were right, this life is one bad joke

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR and i_love_roosters
Monster Inc. Is about adrenochrome harvesting
documentary exactly damn we're same level knowledge. There was a whole tiktok about this thats when i started 'waking up'

• +1
black market i think

behave yourself u dont have it and prob never will even then if u still did it with the guilt then burn in hell
Itโ€™s alright out of their system bro, itโ€™s like buying meat from the market, the cow is already dead so might aswell

• Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
documentary exactly damn we're same level knowledge. There was a whole tiktok about this thats when i started 'waking up'
I'm really into conspiracy theories since the age of 8 (21 now). My mom and dad are ultra schizo (in a good way) The the conspiracy lore is the real blackpill and my parents blackpilled me young

• +1
Kinda humorous that people with money spend millions to live longer, meanwhie they are kids under 10 years of age hoping to see the light of tomorrow.
maybe humorous, definitely disgusting. and those mostly aren't 'people' iykwim

• +1
Itโ€™s alright out of their system bro, itโ€™s like buying meat from the market, the cow is already dead so might aswell
no dont, its still babyblood and that will never change if u take this u deserve to be tortured

• +1
  • +1
I'm really into conspiracy theories since the age of 8 (21 now). My mom and dad are ultra schizo (in a good way) The the conspiracy lore is the real blackpill and my parents blackpilled me young
the 'conspiracies' aint less real then we are

• +1
The jews are torturing little african kids to produce that thing :feelscry:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mug, i_love_roosters and RaidenJTR
  • WTF
the 'conspiracies' aint less real then we are
That's why I became Christian, it's obvious this material world is ran by Satanists. That's why Satan is called the ruler of this world.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back