Just received THE BIGGEST looksmaxx in the mail today [everyone GTFIH]

That's why I became Christian, it's obvious this material world is ran by Satanists. That's why Satan is called the ruler of this world.
true, the bible foretold this. Still, Judgement Day im gonna laugh in their face honestly i know they cant die but we might aswell just pump their material bodies full of lead endlessly till then

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: not__cel, Sushifart and i_love_roosters
where do you live , will customs block this ?

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart
@i_love_roosters this is so interesting to me, the TRUE history of humanity amazes me most of it in the bible the rest happening right now

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and i_love_roosters
dont care God definitely won't.
But bro i dont think anyone actually drinks this

It’s literally blood

I bet if i bought some and downed it nothing would happen, maybe some diarreah

true, the bible foretold this. Still, Judgement Day im gonna laugh in their face honestly i know they cant die but we might aswell just pump their material bodies full of lead endlessly till then
It's nice to find someone like-minded. It's rare to be awake nowadays. I remember researching this stuff on dark web forums back in 2017

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR
But bro i dont think anyone actually drinks this

It’s literally blood

I bet if i bought some and downed it nothing would happen, maybe some diarreah
u dont drink it u fking idiot its used as cream

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Op is hillary clinton

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and RaidenJTR
u dont drink it u fking idiot its used as cream
What? I thought u fucking drank it jfl

How long would i have to smear it on my face to see if its bs? Where is the proof behind the jews using it

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mug and RaidenJTR
What? I thought u fucking drank it jfl

How long would i have to smear it on my face to see if its bs? Where is the proof behind the jews using it
Op is 22 iq you have to drink it to get the benefits, dont ask how i know ;)

no dont, its still babyblood and that will never change if u take this u deserve to be tortured
I don't think they harvest it like that anymore, you can definitely synthesize designer drugs that metabolize to it. Still there may be a market for the "real" thing but I guess the barbaric practice was done in the distant past before modern tech.

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and RaidenJTR
I don't think they harvest it like that anymore, you can definitely synthesize designer drugs that metabolize to it. Still there may be a market for the "real" thing but I guess the barbaric practice was done in the distant past before modern tech.
no, the real this is ALWAYS better then synthetic never forget this

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, NoReedemingFeature and i_love_roosters
Synthesized chrome is not "enriched" with "spirits". It's not just the chemical, the ritual plays part too

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, RaidenJTR and NoReedemingFeature
Synthesized chrome is not "enriched" with "spirits". It's not just the chemical, the ritual plays part too
exactly, thats why the rape ritual right?
because it does something special to the mind?

• +1
  • So Sad
It's like hgh. Back in the day it was harvested from brains but can be synthesized today. I bet elites dope their children up on that as well.

• +1
Bro i’m sure the one i’m getting is synthetic, all i’ve ever wanted was to be chad

Think about it retard

Say i dont buy it.. fhe fucking kid suffered for nothing and the chrome will expire

• WTF
Yeah, soul sacrifice
Practiced since the ancient times
Man offering moloch a child

The Bible talks about this. They used to burn babies to gain power and knowledge back in the times of the Old Testament

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and RaidenJTR
Bro i’m sure the one i’m getting is synthetic, all i’ve ever wanted was to be chad

Think about it retard

Say i dont buy it.. fhe fucking kid suffered for nothing and the chrome will expire
but nigger u fund their operation with it+ GOD DOESNT CARE IF THE KID IS DEAD WHEN U BUY IT OR NOT AND IF IT 'WASTES' "retard"

• +1
Yeah, soul sacrifice
Practiced since the ancient times
View attachment 2935567

The Bible talks about this. They used to burn babies to gain power and knowledge back in the times of the Old Testament
offers for Baal, ever heard of 'silence for Baal'? Lebron did the gesture on camera once thats how u know (+other things he did)

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and i_love_roosters
but nigger u fund their operation with it+ GOD DOESNT CARE IF THE KID IS DEAD OR NOT AND IF IT 'WASTES' "retard"
It’s synthetic i’m sure

but nigger u fund their operation with it+ GOD DOESNT CARE IF THE KID IS DEAD WHEN U BUY IT OR NOT AND IF IT 'WASTES' "retard"
Just tell me how i can looksmax with it and ill make a thread about it after i ascend with it

Will it give me a bigger cock too)

Dude it sounds messed up but like

The kid is dead anyway
burn, do it and even if u scream and beg for mercy The Lord won't hear you. The Bible says God cant hear you in hell so stop bullshitting us it's your choice idc what happens to u i did my best to convince you too bad @i_love_roosters

• +1
Did you let george soros' gay son give you backshots in order to get yourself some of dat adrenochrome or did you do it the old fashioned way by joining a satanic pedophilic fraternity.

I don't know if I buy the idea that stress hormones are beneficial to consume.
I imagine it would be far healthier to consume the blood of a stress free animal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back