My Plan to NTmaxx in university (serious thread)

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
I am the aspiest forumer arguably, but here's some steps I will implement to fraud NT

1. LARPing as a slayer.

This method is OG and many people have success copying the mannerisms, jokes, and vocal patterns of slayers in TV shows/Movies or IRL

Ive been stealing the jokes and mannerisms of a character from the show Dexter for a long time since he isnt well known so you can copy him 100%. He is a chad slayer in the show so its a good example.

Some other people to copy

I use these vocal patterns when talking to older women because in this show he does well with a 30+ foid. TV IS REAL LIFE BUT EXAGGERATED

you get the idea tho

2. Deleting tik tok and anything off social media

anyone whos seen my tik toks will know why, goes without saying

3. Dorming with 4 people (3 excluding me)

less time isolated with 1 singular person so they cant tell im aspie

4. Not talking about the black pill or sluts/foids EVER

maybe if someone is misogynistic i can just agree, most conservatives make edgy jokes abt foids already

5. Not making any jokes that I dont think about

all my jokes have to be NT, most people dont have humor anyway, the jester of the group always repulses women just to impress male friends. DONT BE THE JESTER.

Did I miss anything? please give me tips anyone whos in uni
@dragomaxxer @NorwoodAscender @pneumocystosis are some unicels, pls give advice

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, ggg.tv🤫, micropp and 29 others
bump pls give serious tips

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG, pneumocystosis, ChadL1te and 3 others
@ElTruecel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, ChiraqJihad, ChadL1te and 2 others
You're from New York

• +1
Reactions: Jova and NorwoodAscender
too late bro it‘s over

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jova, Ricky212, datboijj and 5 others
quinn method is real

my main mistake that i always make at my job is bursting out saying the first thing that comes to my mind which works sometimes and makes my coworkers laugh but sometimes weirds them out and makes it awkward and i insta regret

think before you speak that's it

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
quinn method is real

my main mistake that i always make at my job is bursting out saying the first thing that comes to my mind which works sometimes and makes my coworkers laugh but sometimes weirds them out and makes it awkward and i insta regret

think before you speak that's it
that last part is real asf, I always try to count to 3 before speaking!

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon, datboijj and NorwoodAscender
that last part is real asf, I always try to count to 3 before speaking!
will try thanks for the tip

most of them are at university and i'm starting this year so i have been copying them especially the male ones they all nt mog me brutally makes you feel left out when you're not putting 110% effort to act like them

• Love it
Reactions: Clavicular
It is too ambitious to larp as a slayer. You will just come off looking foolish. Larp as a normie with a girl friend from high school, easy to pull this off if you prepare a detailed backstory and carry around a picture of her, cause ya know she doesn't do social media. No one will be surprised if you hit up some girls even if you have a girl friend that goes to a different school. Of course all this could blow up in your face if someone from the same high school goes to the same college.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, ThatChicoFan, EggKing and 2 others
Autism college is supposed to get you a head start on recruiting and networking not highschool part 2

bro ntmax is legit its funny you just made this thread. I had dinner with my grandma yesterday and she said I was way more open and conversational than in the past.

Also as someone who just finished first year at uni with 3 other roommates im letting you know youre making a fucking mistake. Unless you know all 3 of them already, its gonna get super irritating. Also yea quinn mogs.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, TechnoBoss and NorwoodAscender
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carv, Deleted member 70758, TechnoBoss and 2 others
LARPing as a slayer.

This method is OG and many people have success copying the mannerisms, jokes, and vocal patterns of slayers in TV shows/Movies or IRL
need to start doing this.
Deleting tik tok and anything off social media

anyone whos seen my tik toks will know why, goes without saying
without question. my roommate and friend found my account literally the last day of classes. they were so confused and prob thought i was a faggot.

The absolute most important thing imo:

The first week is the most important, make as many connections as possible. meet everyone on ur floor.

Id try to get into a frat also u shouldnt have any problems

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Carv, tye, TechnoBoss and 2 others
It is too ambitious to larp as a slayer. You will just come off looking foolish. Larp as a normie with a girl friend from high school, easy to pull this off if you prepare a detailed backstory and carry around a picture of her, cause ya know she doesn't do social media. No one will be surprised if you hit up some girls even if you have a girl friend that goes to a different school. Of course all this could blow up in your face if someone from the same high school goes to the same college.
I have lots of SMV so its not too ambitious
Autism college is supposed to get you a head start on recruiting and networking not highschool part 2
I agree but I want to slay and have a social life there

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, kiyopon, Manana and 3 others
need to start doing this.

without question. my roommate and friend found my account literally the last day of classes. they were so confused and prob thought i was a faggot.

The absolute most important thing imo:

The first week is the most important, make as many connections as possible. meet everyone on ur floor.

Id try to get into a frat also u shouldnt have any problems
Yea ill be Fratmaxxing for sure like @dragomaxxer

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer, pneumocystosis and NorwoodAscender
you'll probably meet a lot of new people and make a lot of friends during the first week or 2.

it's vital you maintain those friendships or you'll become a loner like I did.

now i only have 2 friends and I am a social outcast

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, Ryldoo IS COPING, aspiringexcel and 6 others
you'll probably meet a lot of new people and make a lot of friends during the first week or 2.

so fucking true. do absolutely everything u can do to maintain these.

• +1
Reactions: EvCu65, tombradylover, CarrotMaxxer and 3 others
also pm me what school if ur comfortable enough w that

• Hmm...

Lol meeting new people is impossible tier for me so its joever, maybe ill just phenibut-max for the first 96 hours of arrival

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis and ChadL1te
Deadass, I kept my door open the entire first week and just walked around the floor and made a snap gc for all of us too, its crucial

• +1
Reactions: EvCu65, tombradylover, CarrotMaxxer and 2 others
Deadass, I kept my door open the entire first week and just walked around the floor and made a snap gc for all of us too, its crucial
Holy shit good tip ill do this

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 70758, ChadL1te and NorwoodAscender
Lol meeting new people is impossible tier for me so its joever
same here. but literally everyone is trying to make friends so its easier. but yeah pheni could help for sure

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and Clavicular
Dnr

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
Dorms are so fucking expensive idk what im gonna do

If i commute my life is over

• +1
fell off after S2
Imo fell off after s3, but I just consider it par for the course nowadays

same for all my other all time favs, house, twd, they always fall off hard after like the first couple seasons. The only top tier show I've seen so far that was great throughout would prob be fringe, but even then it's last 2 seasons were weak

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and ChadL1te
maintain NT body language, only do NT things, only listen to NT music, only surround yourself with NT people, maintain NT facial expressions, dress NT, walk NT, talk NT, don't talk about weird interests/ topics that would cause people to look weird at you, don't talk too much, don't ask too many questions, don't be annoying such as recording people all the time, don't even think about non NT stuff, manage stress/ social anxiety (supplements, medication, meditation etc)
Most importantly is to do all these even when you're completely alone then it'll just come natural to you.
ETC. If you'd do all this stuff It would surely get better, but obv won't magically turn you into some super NT guy. Everyone there wants new connections so just don't act too needy when trying to make connections, but don't act like you're hard to befriend either.

• Love it
Imo fell off after s3, but I just consider it par for the course nowadays

same for all my other all time favs, house, twd, they always fall off hard after like the first couple seasons. The only top tier show I've seen so far that was great throughout would prob be fringe, but even then it's last 2 seasons were weak
Twd was good untill the lineup

If you want a peak show all the way through watch Mr.Robot and The Wire

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and rand anon
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clavicular and ChadL1te
maintain NT body language, only do NT things, only listen to NT music, only surround yourself with NT people, maintain NT facial expressions, dress NT, walk NT, talk NT, don't talk about weird interests/ topics that would cause people to look weird at you, don't talk too much, don't ask too many questions, don't be annoying such as recording people all the time, don't even think about non NT stuff, manage stress/ social anxiety (supplements, medication, meditation etc)
Most importantly is to do all these even when you're completely alone then it'll just come natural to you.
ETC. If you'd do all this stuff It would surely get better, but obv won't magically turn you into some super NT guy. Everyone there wants new connections so just don't act too needy when trying to make connections, but don't act like you're hard to befriend either.
Wow legit advice, thank you for the high effort reply. Bookmarked.

• Love it
Reactions: goodgamebro
i havent watched the videos u linked but i think its a bad idea to copy jokes and mannerisms from a show where the girl is probably scripted to like the guy or go along with his words

• Hmm...
your ass is going to college?

• +1
I’m in University

Now I’ll make sure to keep a lookout for cheeky boys at my Uni that follow this guide

Once I hear a mannerism from Dexter I’ll immediately know they’re from homosexualindians.org

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: EggKing, EvCu65, kiyopon and 4 others
I’m in University

Now I’ll make sure to keep a lookout for cheeky boys at my Uni that follow this guide

Once I hear a mannerism from Dexter I’ll immediately know they’re from homosexualindians.org
Based, dexter is the best NTmaskpill tho u gotta admit

• Love it
Reactions: coispet
I wish I ntmaxxed in college well enough, now it's too fookin late. Good luck to you future slayer.

• Love it
Based, dexter is the best NTmaskpill tho u gotta admit
just be written and directed by professionals theory

wish martin scorsese created my life

• JFL
Reactions: EvCu65 and Clavicular

In my uni everyone was anti social af, and already new eachother from hs.

I didn't start making friends until I joined a club, which was in second semester. 😠

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Clavicular
:lul::lul::lul:

What the fuck? With how you look you would do that?

Go bully someone and you are set. Bullying is excellent for increasing social status, establishing dominance and improving your college life.

You can't be as direct with your bullying as in high school.
As for fitting in just follow others you autist. Be quiet and play that mysterius type who is actually really interesting (chad halo) but shy.

I would personally go for bullying and rule the college.

Go bully someone and you are set. Bullying is excellent for increasing social status, establishing dominance and improving your college life.

As for fitting in just follow others you autist. Be quiet and play that mysterius type who is actually really interesting (chad halo) but shy.

GOOD TAKE HOLY SHIT

is the bullypill legit tho? I would feel kinda bad but ill do what i have too

Is the school t20

no one does this shit in college you'll look like a loser trying to bully people

just join a frat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kiyopon, Clavicular and BootySniffer69
  • JFL
GOOD TAKE HOLY SHIT

is the bullypill legit tho? I would feel kinda bad but ill do what i have too
Depends on the group I guess. It can backfire but it worked for me in high school. And I was quite direct too.

I also did it effortlessly, without much thought.
It's actually amazing that bullying usually comes like an instict to people who are better than others at something.

It's like an universal sign that everyone present acknowledges your superiority (if they don't fight back of course)

Don't do it early on tho.

Depends on the group I guess. It can backfire but it worked for me in high school. And I was quite direct too.

I also did it effortlessly, without much thought.
It's actually amazing that bullying usually comes like an instict to people who are better than others at something.

It's like an universal sign that everyone present acknowledges your superiority (if they don't fight back of course)

Don't do it early on tho.
Im tall and muscular so i could bully easily, but what did u do? like examples

did u bully subhumans for there looks?

no one does this shit in college you'll look like a loser trying to bully people
Bullying is legit, especially if subtle. It gives you power and respect and that's very important in improving social status

• +1