My Plan to NTmaxx in university (serious thread)

Bullying is legit, especially if subtle. It gives you power and respect and that's very important in improving social status
Yeah its gotta be subtle or else its giga cringe

but i dont see how you can bully people in uni it just isn't the same atmosphere as highschool at all

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, Clavicular, BootySniffer69 and 1 other person
Im tall and muscular so i could bully easily, but what did u do? like examples

did u bully subhumans for there looks?
I didn't bully only subhumans, I bullied mtns who were much taller than me, just because I facemogged.
Gave me a lot of status and respect in the group.

In college, it's trickier, you need to be more subtle and carefull. I would take small jabs ocassionally if I were you. You can mog but it's good to remind them that you know you mog.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Yeah its gotta be subtle or else its giga cringe

but i dont see how you can bully people in uni it just isn't the same atmosphere as highschool at all
exactly you're not in a space with like a few hundred others who know you, you're with thousands of basically grown adults

like obviously be dominant and shit but idek how college bullying would even work, never heard of that and from my own uni experience, have never seen it.

anecdotally, most of the slayers at my uni that i'm friends with are actually some of the nicest guys i know, always helping others in the campus gym

obv personality is a meme but i think u need some fine line between being dominant, a kind mf, and an asshole

• +1
I didn't bully only subhumans, I bullied mtns who were much taller than me, just because I facemogged.
Gave me a lot of status and respect in the group.

In college, it's trickier, you need to be more subtle and carefull. I would take small jabs ocassionally if I were you. You can mog but it's good to remind them that you know you mog.
holy shit man this is good stuff id love to hear more about what kinda stuff u would say cuz sometimes bullying can fuck you so its about balance i assume

these jabs, can you give a specific ex so i can see what u mean? like quotes

holy shit man this is good stuff id love to hear more about what kinda stuff u would say cuz sometimes bullying can fuck you so its about balance i assume

dawg ur gonna get punched in the face and end up all over snapchat
do not try to bully ppl in college jfl

• Hmm...
dawg ur gonna get punched in the face and end up all over snapchat
do not try to bully ppl in college jfl
no subhuman manlet would try that with me jfl

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
i mean sure
but even if you make friends based on that, are those the ppl you really wanna be around?
u need to network in college
my dad's college friend got him a good ass tech job, my dad knows 0 abt tech

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and Clavicular
They wouldnt they would go to the school boards to get you expelled jfl

uni is more comparable to a workplace than a highschool

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and Clavicular
  • +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
jfl buisness management major

may double in premed
not bad tbh, wish you the best in NTmaxxing and getting connections so u can get a good job out of uni. frats will help with this fs

• Love it

I was straight horrible back in the day. Would just say they were ugly and shit (lowest inhib I've ever been). Still feel bad when I remember.

In college the type of bullying changes. Just talking about stuff you are better than them at is a good start
Be it gym, slaying or whatever. It's not and can't be as direct as high school. Just play a jock basically, come off as arogant, say what you think and shit.

I can't imagine someone looking like you struggling with status in college tho.

In my experience 90% of status comes from slaying and looking good so just slay and you'll be fine. Status comes with it.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and Klasik01
If you focus only in looksmaxxing and slaying you will fail uni. Also I don't think you need to force NT, your looks are enough to attract women. Start with a MTB and she might have a HTB friend so that's where you do the work. I never escaped out of my aspieness, even when I was partying some years ago I could'nt break my non NT brain. It's gonna be hard but looks help.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, aber and Clavicular
Bullying is legit, especially if subtle. It gives you power and respect and that's very important in improving social status
bullying doesn't give you power and respect you would just look like a autist

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Clavicular
hahahahaha imagine getting bullied by someone then find out he planned to bully you on .org

• JFL
Like anything else it comes down to looks tho. Ur right about being subtle, but a manlet MTN is just gonna come off as cringe and insecure, especially to foids. Best not to try that unless ur built for it, physically and mentally.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Clavicular
The dedication to study the mannerisms of fictional characters is respectable. Some extra tips, find a hobby that distinguables you. Being known for something makes it so easy for random girls to strike a convo with you. Something like “hey aren’t you that guy that …..” and if you match their energy you’ve won.

• +1
NT maxxing during first few weeks is really important, make as many friends as possible and join stuff to make more friends in University. After you made some friends, you gotta keep in touch with them. You don't want to be the guy who sits alone during breaks. :lul: Or has like 1-2 friends in the whole campus that shit sucks ass too...

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
Making friends after the first few weeks or months of uni is hard asf, like everyone already got their friend groups and shi and you're just gonna look weird by trying to get in lol. I'm gonna join some meet up activities before college even starts to already get to know some people.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and arab_chink
I am the aspiest forumer arguably, but here's some steps I will implement to fraud NT

1. LARPing as a slayer.

This method is OG and many people have success copying the mannerisms, jokes, and vocal patterns of slayers in TV shows/Movies or IRL

Ive been stealing the jokes and mannerisms of a character from the show Dexter for a long time since he isnt well known so you can copy him 100%. He is a chad slayer in the show so its a good example.

Some other people to copy
View attachment 2888911

I use these vocal patterns when talking to older women because in this show he does well with a 30+ foid. TV IS REAL LIFE BUT EXAGGERATED

you get the idea tho

2. Deleting tik tok and anything off social media

anyone whos seen my tik toks will know why, goes without saying

3. Dorming with 4 people (3 excluding me)

less time isolated with 1 singular person so they cant tell im aspie

4. Not talking about the black pill or sluts/foids EVER

maybe if someone is misogynistic i can just agree, most conservatives make edgy jokes abt foids already

5. Not making any jokes that I dont think about

all my jokes have to be NT, most people dont have humor anyway, the jester of the group always repulses women just to impress male friends. DONT BE THE JESTER.

Did I miss anything? please give me tips anyone whos in uni
@dragomaxxer @NorwoodAscender @pneumocystosis are some unicels, pls give advice

Also dont forget to join a club and have hobbies!

• +1
Making friends after the first few weeks or months of uni is hard asf, like everyone already got their friend groups and shi and you're just gonna look weird by trying to get in lol. I'm gonna join some meet up activities before college even starts to already get to know some people.
Theres plenty of ways like events and clubs

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and amokzy
yeah like many said just lock in first weeks to make friendships and consider joining a frat should be easy for you, you just need to be careful in the frat cause they might do a mini background check and if any of them find ur org or psl shit you will get socially balled and they will probably mention it to sororities

regardless though youll be fine, just ntmaxx and act like the prisonbreak guy for infinite slays

• Love it
just snap me if you ever want advice with any of this imma be off org for a bit most likely

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and M-1014
It is too ambitious to larp as a slayer. You will just come off looking foolish. Larp as a normie with a girl friend from high school, easy to pull this off if you prepare a detailed backstory and carry around a picture of her, cause ya know she doesn't do social media. No one will be surprised if you hit up some girls even if you have a girl friend that goes to a different school. Of course all this could blow up in your face if someone from the same high school goes to the same college.
This one works all the time :forcedsmile:

If only they knew

• +1
I am the aspiest forumer arguably, but here's some steps I will implement to fraud NT

1. LARPing as a slayer.

This method is OG and many people have success copying the mannerisms, jokes, and vocal patterns of slayers in TV shows/Movies or IRL

Ive been stealing the jokes and mannerisms of a character from the show Dexter for a long time since he isnt well known so you can copy him 100%. He is a chad slayer in the show so its a good example.

View attachment 2888911

I use these vocal patterns when talking to older women because in this show he does well with a 30+ foid. TV IS REAL LIFE BUT EXAGGERATED

you get the idea tho

maybe if someone is misogynistic i can just agree, most conservatives make edgy jokes abt foids already

all my jokes have to be NT, most people dont have humor anyway, the jester of the group always repulses women just to impress male friends. DONT BE THE JESTER.

Bro, when you go clubbing or societies, ALWAYS bring a LTN or sub LTN ethnic friend who is much SHORTER than you, even if theyre not friends with you that much, just inv them with you anyways.

When i say this boosts your confidence and brings way more eyes on you than if you went solo or with a looksmached friend, its an understatement jfl. When I started doing this every single time, i got way more interactions.

bro ntmax is legit its funny you just made this thread. I had dinner with my grandma yesterday and she said I was way more open and conversational than in the past.

Also as someone who just finished first year at uni with 3 other roommates im letting you know youre making a fucking mistake. Unless you know all 3 of them already, its gonna get super irritating. Also yea quinn mogs.
i fucking cant make a convo without making people weird i think that i need to go throu that hell to be able to speak better

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and Clavicular
what exactly should i do after 2nd week when i have made connections with everyone? people are going to make separate group and how would i decide which group to join if my goal is to get laid?

Do i have to be friends with a legit HTN or chadlite to get access to hot women?

• +1
Hopefully I can get to htn before College but im running out of softmaxxes :feelswhy:

You give off extra NT vibes, but someone who likes trolling incels
I've seen vids of u with a shirt off in public, that is an uber NT "lad" trait
The real aspies get too nervous for this or to talk to the camera etc

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and ambi
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Find a genuine caring NT friend who will observe you and give feedback on a regular basis. Easier said than done though.

• +1

1. LARPing as a slayer.

View attachment 2888911

you get the idea tho

I'm glad to be NT lol

1. LARPing as a slayer.

View attachment 2888911

you get the idea tho

Btw as an NT if you want to appear as NT you don't copy Characters from the shows because that's going to strain you like hell and it seems very fake but you simply just fit in.

for example if a friend group is talking in hood you start talking in hood too "wsg my nigga" or shit like that
or if you just meet strangers be sure to just smile shake their hands and try to appear more charismatic ask them shit associated with the setting like if you are at work you could say to the guy "they don't pay us well for flipping burgers do they" :lul:
Being NT is Just fitting in remember that.

you know when normies post these "when you use accidently friendgroup humor A to friendgroup humor B" memes
that's how you should do it too that is how the world works.

• +1
I want to copy the joker's mannerisms

dd4fivy-fc56b95b-2a08-4e2c-844c-ac84feba6cc1.gif