Rate after pulling an allnighter with 0 sleep

Chill out dude im js saying that everyone seems to believe this guy on whatever he says, not arguing about your rating at all.
Gotta ask what you mean by proper coloring? I can never have ligheter eye color but i can have better contrast and darker lashes, eyebrows is that enough?
Ye one sec I can tag u

Mtn and your arms look short

Fwhr - ideal
Canthal tilt - ideal
Icd - is bigger than ideal but EsR is ideal and rhats what mattera
Medium set eyebrows - not a flaw lmao
Midface ratio - ideal range
Medium set eyebrows is a flaw in CA system.

Alot
Medium set brows
I think your midface is comically too compact
Icd
Canthal tilt
Fwhr
It's just a bunch of shit
Wtf are you saying lol, his FWHR look almost perfect, midface is fine, and canthal tilt looks neutral maybe leaning positive.

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Wtf are you saying lol, his FWHR look almost perfect, midface is fine, and canthal tilt looks neutral maybe leaning positive.
Yeah shizo ramblimg none of what he said makes sense
And My canthal tilt is definetly positive

Attachments

• IMG_8474.jpeg
    IMG_8474.jpeg
    439.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: artc
Wtf are you saying lol, his FWHR look almost perfect, midface is fine, and canthal tilt looks neutral maybe leaning popositive.
Basically none of his shit is fine and he's more idealized for a woman which is why he doesn't look terrible to us. But he's probably below a guy like Michael b jordan lol

• JFL
Reactions: 91302
And I've had all of his stuff measured in photoshop with another friend of mine
He's making an analysis post on his face to display it

And I've had all of his stuff measured in photoshop with another friend of mine
He's making an analysis post on his face to display it
What post? I dont want my face posted anywhere please give me way to contact your friend

What post? I dont want my face posted anywhere please give me way to contact your friend
Idk ig he doesn't like u spamming for rates when knows ur actual score
He's making an acc to get approved

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and notgraycel245969
Idk ig he doesn't like u spamming for rates when knows ur actual score
He's making an acc to get approved
Can you ask him not to post me? Ill stop posting

Basically none of his shit is fine and he's more idealized for a woman which is why he doesn't look terrible to us. But he's probably below a guy like Michael b jordan lol
Below Micheal B Jordan is insane lol, dude is LTN this guy is at the very least high MTN

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
real herrenmenschen right here

How is michael b jordan ltn?
Weak jawline, weak ass chin having ass, loose ass hyoid skin, thin eyebrows, and bad nose to mouth ratio. These are all just off memory

Weak jawline, weak ass chin having ass, loose ass hyoid skin, thin eyebrows, and bad nose to mouth ratio. These are all just off memory
OP also has loads of flaws. Also mbj's mouth to nose ratio is ideal for a black man

OP's mouth to nose ratio is actually much worse than Mbj's lol. Op's mouth is as wide as his nose