rate me (14 yrs old)

B

beefliverontop

Iron
do you guys think i can become htn if i debloat and get rid of acne?

Attachments

• IMG_8749.jpeg
    IMG_8749.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8752.jpeg
    IMG_8752.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8753.jpeg
    IMG_8753.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
please get the fuck off this forum if you are 14. this shit can really fuck with your mental.

yes, you could become good looking, you just aren't fully developed yet.

my advice is during puberty to prioritize sleep, not stress, get some physical activity in, and eat somewhat healthy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Zeta, liberiangrimreaper and 3 others
Your looking rlly good rn. Dw abt treating your acne rn your js growing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and liberiangrimreaper
handsome young lad

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
LTN, acne is brutal but will clear up with age no doubt. You'll likely have scars which sucks ass but can be fixed. Ramus is pretty bad as well and pretty angled but will also probably get better with age.

Don't stress about looks almost at all when you're young like this, just eat well, workout, build good habits and make a TON of friends become a real likeable person.

• +1
Reactions: ASM5

Here are some lookmaxx tips that will benefit you (ur 14 tho so ask ur parents for the pdo shit , have someone supervise you idk)
but u can do this for now to ascend ...

fix under eyes with pdo threads+accutane+pdo threads to fix that philtrum with a lip lift or smth if it exists check this forum w orc guides

change haircut for this
also prettyboymaxx niche , wear contacts and squint a bit , use mascara gel or smth .

Debloat + 12% body fat % get rid of the nose hair we see it a lil and u gonna ascend hard asf

Here are some lookmaxx tips that will benefit you (ur 14 tho so ask ur parents for the pdo shit , have someone supervise you idk)

fix under eyes with pdo threads+accutane+pdo threads to fix that philtrum with a lip lift or smth if it exists check this forum w orc guides

change haircut for this View attachment 2931872 also prettyboymaxx niche , wear contacts and squint a bit , use mascara gel or smth .

Debloat + 12% body fat % get rid of the nose hair we see it a lil and u gonna ascend hard asf
also chew mastic gum and work out for a V-Taper u could overall chadlite SMV if u end up HTN

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
also chew mastic gum and work out for a V-Taper u could overall chadlite SMV if u end up HTN

if u do everything i tell u also grow out ur eyebrows more and tan and shit, u could look very similar to that , good potential lil bro just dont worry too much go play soccer or smth idk :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and to_stop_da_cope
LTN, acne is brutal but will clear up with age no doubt. You'll likely have scars which sucks ass but can be fixed. Ramus is pretty bad as well and pretty angled but will also probably get better with age.

Don't stress about looks almost at all when you're young like this, just eat well, workout, build good habits and make a TON of friends become a real likeable person.
Maybe LTN rn but he have good potential w frauds like pdo

View attachment 2931884

if u do everything i tell u also grow out ur eyebrows more and tan and shit, u could look very similar to that , good potential lil bro just dont worry too much go play soccer or smth idk :lul:
also made ur bones a bit better cos ur 14 and by the time ur done maybe ur chin would have grown more and stuff

good baseline go enjoy your adolescence one tip is tretinoin (.1% adapalene gel) it saved my skin.

View attachment 2931884

ngl i dont think this is realistic at all but try to look like that as much as possible

please get the fuck off this forum if you are 14. this shit can really fuck with your mental.

my advice is during puberty to prioritize sleep, not stress, get some physical activity in, and eat somewhat healthy.
my account may be new but ive been lurking over here for a year, i wish i never discovered the blackpill buts its too late my mental health is already fucked up

• JFL
Reactions: MazoNitNit
ltn because of acne

Your looking rlly good rn. Dw abt treating your acne rn your js growing

change haircut for this View attachment 2931872 also prettyboymaxx niche , wear contacts and squint a bit , use mascara gel or smth .

View attachment 2931884

if u do everything i tell u also grow out ur eyebrows more and tan and shit, u could look very similar to that , good potential lil bro just dont worry too much go play soccer or smth idk

ltn because of acne
What do u think i can become if i get rid of the acne

Why do other people get these reactions when they ask for a rating at 14 but i got called a subhuman faggot:feelsrope::feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and MazoNitNit
Are you srs, you look 22

Getting rid of the competition early, Nice tactic

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
What an age to grow up in lol. Im glad I was born much earlier

• +1
Reactions: traeyoung
Yeah man, its tough for kids these days. With all this woke culture, tiktok and tinder bs
I hate social media so much man wish i can delete but all of my friends and family use it and i have no way to communicate with them otherwise

I hate social media so much man wish i can delete but all of my friends and family use it and i have no way to communicate with them otherwise
Know how it is. Society has made it this way and normalized it so its hard to stay away