34.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4792.jpeg
    IMG_4792.jpeg
    57 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah, aesthetic beauty, goodgamebro and 7 others
Mainly want tips for height

I see a lot of potential with that lower 3rd when you get a little more dimorphism through puberty.

3rd pic is your best. 2nd makes you look NT. Honestly hard to rate you because if I rate you on a 'for your age' kind of rating, I'd say HTN.

Nothing you can do for your height besides take HGH. You are young and can still grow, but don't wait too long to bite the bullet on taking HGH. You need to ensure you have good sleep and don't eat processed shit (but all this is mostly cope its mainly down to your genetics)

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deprived, chadintraining and 3 others
mid htn for sure, nice well done u won, leave this site and don't rot on here

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, Abhorrence, Gerardwayfan and 3 others
I see a lot of potential with that lower 3rd when you get a little more dimorphism through puberty.

3rd pic is your best. 2nd makes you look NT. Honestly hard to rate you because if I rate you on a 'for your age' kind of rating, I'd say HTN.

Nothing you can do for your height besides take HGH. You are young and can still grow, but don't wait too long to bite the bullet on taking HGH. You need to ensure you have good sleep and don't eat processed shit (but all this is mostly cope its mainly down to your genetics)
What is NT?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and otal_duu
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acridax, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and otal_duu
What is NT?
It means neurotypical. Your brain is working normally, and you can go out and socialize with people and make friends. You don't look like you'd be insecure or have trouble going out to places. That's why I said the second picture makes you look like that because it's a group picture (something someone neurodivergent would never have on their phone is a picture of them out with friends lol)

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and otal_duu
HTN.
^for height.

Since you're only 15 puberty could bring some dimorphism to your looks.

• +1
Reactions: otal_duu and TechnoBoss
Mogs my 15 year old self to the slums of mumbai

• +1
Reactions: ParanoidHungLatino, Clqs and otal_duu
High mtn will probably hit high htn as puberty goes on

• +1
Reactions: otal_duu and BootySniffer69
will taking hgh also help?
If you take HGH early enough at a good dosage, yes it will help. Be warned though legit HGH is expensive. To run it at a dosage that will make a difference, it will set you back. Don't cope with the other growth hormone secretagogues that people suggest like MK677 (which does nothing)

Start wearing lifts in some AF1 or air max 95s even for now. I always wore lifts with boots though because they gave me more room in them for slightly larger lifts.

DONT TAKE HGH YOU’RE GONNA BECOME AN OGRE

It may help, but first tell me about your parent’s height
dad is from spain I think around 5’11 to 6’1 and mom is from colombia 5’5

If you take HGH early enough at a good dosage, yes it will help. Be warned though legit HGH is expensive. To run it at a dosage that will make a difference, it will set you back. Don't cope with the other growth hormone secretagogues that people suggest like MK677 (which does nothing)

Start wearing lifts in some AF1 or air max 95s even for now. I always wore lifts with boots though because they gave me more room in them for slightly larger lifts.
Are lifts all the same quality?

• +1
Don’t worry lil bro, you’ll surely gonna end up, 6’1+, only advice I’ll give is to take a lot lot lot of protein, like add eggs, meat, whey protein, fish in your daily diet you may get up to 6’3

What does that mean
Hgh doesn’t just increases height it also increases nose, ear, finger size, so you’ll look like some cartoon movie monster

• +1
Reactions: ascension and otal_duu
Are lifts all the same quality?
Eh not really. The adjustable lifts are probably the best ones. Just google adjustable shoe lifts off amazon and find the ones that give the most increase which are also adjustable (they have sections you can take off and put on depending on how much height you need/how much your shoes will comfortably fit inside)

What does that mean
Ignore him he's trolling.

Your moms height will fuck you over. Your Dad isn't too tall as is either. Can't make guesses on what you'll be because genetics is so weird. You could end up tall or maybe just grow an inch from your current height.

Eh not really. The adjustable lifts are probably the best ones. Just google adjustable shoe lifts off amazon and find the ones that give the most increase which are also adjustable (they have sections you can take off and put on depending on how much height you need/how much your shoes will comfortably fit inside)

Your moms height will fuck you over. Your Dad isn't too tall as is either. Can't make guesses on what you'll be because genetics is so weird. You could end up tall or maybe just grow an inch from your current height.
Thanks 🙏

• +1

Sorry for reply again, does growth hormone legitimately enlarge your other features or he’s exaggerating??

• +1
Sorry for reply again, does growth hormone legitimately enlarge your other features or he’s exaggerating??
Yes it does of course but it's not to some degree that is bad. Everything will grow together at a similar rate. The only people that have an issue with other features being enlarged to a degree that is harmful to aesthetics, is the people who have acromegaly (an actual medical condition) - Don't let this dude put an idea in your head that you will take HGH and suddenly start looking like The Great Khali.

There's a reason doctors put kids with smaller projected heights on HGH. If the feature enlargement was an actual thing that is an issue, HGH would never be issued.

1200px-Khali.jpg

THIS is a guy with acromegaly. He is also like 7 feet tall. Organ enlargement and all that only happens (and is a problem) when you take a TON of HGH for a long time (way more than what is needed for just growing to like 6 feet tall)

• +1
Reactions: otal_duu
Yes it does of course but it's not to some degree that is bad. Everything will grow together at a similar rate. The only people that have an issue with other features being enlarged to a degree that is harmful to aesthetics, is the people who have acromegaly (an actual medical condition) - Don't let this dude put an idea in your head that you will take HGH and suddenly start looking like The Great Khali.

There's a reason doctors put kids with smaller projected heights on HGH. If the feature enlargement was an actual thing that is an issue, HGH would never be issued.

1200px-Khali.jpg

THIS is a guy with acromegaly. He is also like 7 feet tall. Organ enlargement and all that only happens (and is a problem) when you take a TON of HGH for a long time (way more than what is needed for just growing to like 6 feet tall)
even 🐓? 😂

Mainly want tips for height
Just wear high shoes like nike airmax, wear lifts to and you can prob be around 5'10". Pray and hope you grow taller bro

No Pm this time because I only got one respinse
Need improvement tips
First picture is a selfie and last two are candid for perspective
Good potential. Id say that, for your age, you are a low htn

• +1
Reactions: lastdex1
High mtn rn, low htn cap due to height

No Pm this time because I only got one respinse
Need improvement tips
First picture is a selfie and last two are candid for perspective
Low 6/10 in these photos. Maybe higher in better photos.