This acne product is amazing

gabbeascend

gabbeascend

Lifemaxx
For around 2,5 months I have been using benyzol perioxide for my acne. The only thing for me has been cleansing my face and applying the cream.

Here are the results:

Before:
Screenshot 20240325 164831 Snapchat

After:
Snapchat 923155525

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
shouldnt u use it w clindamycin so bacteria dont build tolerance

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
shouldnt u use it w clindamycin so bacteria dont build tolerance
No its other way around. Clindamycin is an antibiotic and bacteria can become resistant so it's combined with benzoyl peroxide to stop it.

It's impossible for bacteria to become resistant to benzoyl peroxide but some species of bacteria are naturally immune to it.

• +1
Reactions: piec and silencio
I'm addicted to the smell of benzoyl peroxide

just use nothing man, jew products cuck your skin health more. should just eat like a caveman and you won't even have problems with your skin again

• +1
Reactions: Vista and nofap
just use nothing man, jew products cuck your skin health more. should just eat like a caveman and you won't even have problems with your skin again
It's sometimes more complicated man. But everyone should try what you said before buying jew creams.

Why not just use accutane or tret

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Little Sleep, bad diet, mental health, stress, not being outside allot, no sex etc are actually one of the main reasons for acne

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec and PsychoDsk
nigger norwood reaper alrdy there `??? god damn

Little Sleep, bad diet, mental health, stress, not being outside allot, no sex etc are actually one of the main reasons for acne
mental health can affect acne ????

mental health can affect acne ????
Sure can, as it fucks you in every other aspect of your life. Experienced it myself.

You‘re laughing until you see how your skin clears up the better your life gets, and how it gets worse when you have exams etc.

Inb4 genetics (water)

well apparently it’s not working very well…

and…
613EC338 CAD2 4DF9 B3C2 520337D32EA3

THE REAPER HAS ARRIVED