Tretinoin has highly aged my face

Is hgh a good solution for anti aging ? Especially on roids

Some say it is but only at +30 and 2iu a day, for bodybuilding you'd have to use higher doses than that at which point they say it ages you.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, Skywalker and 5.5psl
yeah I dunno what ur problem is u r just here to throw shit at me, I'm mostly italian with some french or at least that's where my ancestor came from but whatever
Im not here to throw shit at u. Im just telling u what girls think of u when they see ur face. Your background is meaningless.

Some say it is but only at +30 and 2iu a day, for bodybuilding you'd have to use higher doses than that at which point they say it ages you.
The height you gained from blasting hgh around an inch at 23 , I suppose that's permanant right ?

Im not here to throw shit at u. Im just telling u what girls think of u when they see ur face. Your background is meaningless.

lol u r a grill then? because they like me IRL but not so much on apps, I do think I look a lot worse on pictures, I was never photogenic.

The height you gained from blasting hgh around an inch at 23 , I suppose that's permanant right ?

It has been so far

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
lol u r a grill then? because they like me IRL but not so much on apps, I do think I look a lot worse on pictures, I was never photogenic.
Nigga ur saying landwhales like u and some LTBs. Nobody cares about that.

Nigga ur saying landwhales like u and some LTBs. Nobody cares about that.

I got some stacy matches on a dating app called boo, for some reason things went like this boo > bumble > tinder, I need my transplant to grow and to get my youth back before trying again.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: User49 and Nebula
Tretinoin has only destroyed my skin so far, it's my third attempt and I've been using it for a little over 3 months now, my face has been aged in every way, my skin looks old and dry, I got wrinkles under my eyes which come and go and a wrinkle on my forehead, my nasolabial folds are a lot more noticeable, my skin looks bold and dead, my under eye circles seem darker, my skin feels thinner and saggier than before, my skin is still peeling sometimes, my skin still feels irritated, this shit seems to be pure poison but idiots keep saying "muh just keep going it will get better" but people who get fucking wrinkles from it have used it for like 2 years and it never gets better for them, I'm giving this shit 2 more weeks of use if I see no improvements I'm dropping it forever, I just came back from the derm and she thought I was 40 when I'm actually 24, she told me tret does very little difference and to stop using it, I came back and looked into the mirror and I look very old, that shit has stolen my youth, I look terrible, it's as if all the attractiveness had been sucked out of my face, I'm using it for 12 more days until I get to the 3 month and a half mark, if I see no improvements I quit this crap forever, I tried this death cancer cream 2 times before and both times it looksmined me to no end and it got better after I stopped using it, I only tried it againg because I wanted to anti age max and they said that things improved later on but they only get worse and I've aged 20 fucking years in a few months.
Sunlight.Tret makes skin crazy sensitive to UV ray early on.Shit can potentially change your race if you're not well-equipped with some form of sun protection(hat,sunscreen or rotting inside)

stop using RAT-inoin

You do not look 40, but stop using the shit NOW why give it 12 more days? Fuck the “3 month mark”

• +1
Reactions: jupiter0445 and Splinter901
caging at this thread, u subhuman fuck it takes time and u need an entire routine to support it. It takes months even years to see results just like anything good. Patience

• WTF
Reactions: Splinter901
What's the look of the diet? if you aren't supplying for the skin it won't have anything to use and is just churning cells.

It's the thing every single doc and whatnot says works as anti-aging and it is not available easily to the general public, id say it works and you are just nuts.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
You do not look 40, but stop using the shit NOW why give it 12 more days? Fuck the “3 month mark”

I decided to stop it now, I didn't apply it last night, I used so far for 3 months and 4 days, I looked into the mirror last night before going to sleep and I looked legit old, not even 30-34 I looked like I was in my 40's, everyone keeps saying that it's dryness but I only see pure destruction in every way, I decided to not give it more time as there is no point because this third time of me trying this I was going all out using sandwich method + mousturizing all the time and even using different fingers than with tretinoin to apply moisturizer under my eye area but I still go wrinkles under my eyes so I came to the conclusion that me just touching stuff such as the pc mouse after applying tretinoin and later on applying moisturizer makes it so a tiny bit of tretinoin causes under eye wrinkles meaning that those wrinkles will never go away even if my skin would suddenly improve as all those comments say, I'm not putting up with permanent wrinkles under my eye + that wrinkle on my forehead which wasn't there before + all the other bad stuff which will probably never go away, this crap didn't work for me nor did other ''god tier'' stuff such as oral minoxidil (made me lose all the gains topical minoxidil gave me and didn't regrow shit), it's up to the individual to reason for themselves.

+ it was pure suicidefuel back in march going to the gym full of mirrors and lifting while looking at my skin all aged (which is even more aged now in may) alongside my bald head with the transplanted hairline on the falling stages.

Last edited:
It's the thing every single doc and whatnot says works as anti-aging and it is not available easily to the general public, id say it works and you are just nuts.

Doctors are a bunch of idiots and have done me more harm than good, I always mog them to the dirt researching stuff on my own and going to the pharmacy

What's the look of the diet? if you aren't supplying for the skin it won't have anything to use and is just churning cells.

My diet is fine, meat, pasta, some junk food, carbs, some vegetables, it's always been the same but only now do I look dead.

caging at this thread, u subhuman fuck it takes time and u need an entire routine to support it. It takes months even years to see results just like anything good. Patience

Yeah sure, there are people that used it for 1 year others for 2 years and they didn't get any results only downsides, from the many posts I read it all comes down to this simple line: if tretinoin gives you wrinkles specially under your eyes then drop it, it won't get better for you. Also I made over 10 fucking threads about this all this tretinoin, stuff I gave it a more than fair chance.

I went to the corner store 1 hour ago and looked at myself on a reflective surface when going out and it's crazy how much that shit aged me, last month I wasn't looking this old, the last 2 times I saw improvements 1 week after discontinuation and I was back to normal at 3 weeks - 1 months after discontinuation, I should glow up back to normality now, that shit literally aged me more than meth.

over for you op

• JFL
these oils is really good for skin
buy cold pressed castor oil and pumpkin
Also apply fresh aloe vera juice on face and drink a little too
castor oil increase PGE2 which burns fatpads and also it suppress DHT which reduce collagen.
You're just getting a gay glow from it, that's all.

Last edited:
still subhuman albeiTHOUGH. Needs work, tret being le BAD is cope

For me tretinoin has done more damage by far than anything I've ever dealt with in this life, at my worst I was like a nw5 in balding and looked a lot better than I do now, back in january when I was off tretinoin and visit hair transplant surgeons I was getting my age guessed at 26 not fucking 40's, I unironically look old, older than 30's.

castor oil increase PGE2 which burns fatpads and also it suppress DHT which reduce collagen.
You're just getting a gay glow from it,
Castor oil is very week man
2 drops mixed with pumpkin oil

You're just getting a gay glow from it, that's all.
High DHT is good for skin ?

High DHT is good for skin ?
For example part of the reason why Minoxidil reduce collagen is due to DHT being nuked locally.
that's why you don't apply minoxidil or castor oil on your skin
You can have high DHT in your system, if you nuke DHT from your skin you will lose collagen

• +1
Reactions: jupiter0445
This is a speculation, but tret works but making you shed your skin and grow new one at an accelerated rate. Growth=aging. So you're spending your body's limited internal resourses to keep the skin freshly updated. If there's no resourses to use, each new skin cycle will look worse causing aging.

• +1
For example part of the reason why Minoxidil reduce collagen is due to DHT being nuked locally.
You can have high DHT in your system, if you nuke DHT from your skin you will lose collagen
FUCKKK
The shit was good for my lashes and eyebrows :cry:
what does your skin care look like ?

This is a speculation, but tret works but making you shed your skin and grow new one at an accelerated rate. Growth=aging. So you're spending your body's limited internal resourses to keep the skin freshly updated. If there's no resourses to use, each new skin cycle will look worse causing aging.

There was a long post on reddit that debunked that theory, still the 2 previous times that I tired using tretinoin (2 weeks and 1 month respectively) my face also got aged and starting to get better 1 week after stopping, after 1 month had passed from the second try my face was back to normal but then I tried this third time and after 3 months and 1 week it had aged me a lot worse than the previous times, tretinoin has produced so many negative effects that there is no way that this is just ''dry'' skin, my skin feels flimsier and thinner, my first try that didn't happen, my second try it happened after like 1 month reason for which I stopped, now over 3 months if I were to continue the damage could become irreversible, there are many posts online saying that they use this crap for +1 year and things never get better for them.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson

wtf is this shit? dht reduces your collagen and minoxdil is a vasodilator it doesn't affect dht, fin and dut are the drugs that lower dht.

There was a long post on reddit that debunked that theory, still the 2 previous times that I tired using tretinoin (2 weeks and 1 month respectively) my face also got aged and starting to get better 1 week after stopping, after 1 month had passed from the second try my face was back to normal but then I tried this third time and after 3 months and 1 week it had aged me a lot worse than the previous times, tretinoin has produced so many negative effects that there is no way that this is just ''dry'' skin, my skin feels flimsier and thinner, my first try that didn't happen, my second try it happened after like 1 month reason for which I stopped, now over 3 months if I were to continue the damage could become irreversible, there are many posts online saying that they use this crap for +1 year and things never get better for them.
Interesting. I experienced eye dryness almost immediately, so I stopped, but I have a history of eye dryness so it might have been more triggering to me.

Interesting. I experienced eye dryness almost immediately, so I stopped, but I have a history of eye dryness so it might have been more triggering to me.

Also I want to add that when I said my face went back to normal I mean that it went back to looking normal but it was still feeling thinner than before, I read that you kept using tretinoin then it ''plumped up'' so I gave it a third try for 3 months and 1 week and it never thickened it stayed the same while starting to get older looking so I stopped using tretinoin forever now, there will be no more tries, many people see good effects in a short period of time and they don't have all those negative effects I had.

The picture above is kinda misleading the after is the left picture but the picture has a different more vibrant color, you can notice it's not the tretinoin because the color difference also applies to the eyeballs, the only improvement there is the skin texture but look at how the wrinkles under his eye got more prominent.

Last edited:
  • +1
FUCKKK
The shit was good for my lashes and eyebrows :cry:
what does your skin care look like ?
You can use jojoba oil and coconut oil for your eyebrows

my skincare routine : wake up shower > apply DIY protect-from-sun creme body > diy deep cleansing without water-loss face> shave > apply aloe vera gel > apply DIY protect-from-sun creme face > apply diy soothing creme> moisturize > slight cleansing> apply DIY sunscreen face > reapply later maybe > RLT > take skincare supps > moisturize > sleep on silk pillow

Last edited:
  • +1
You can use jojoba oil and coconut oil for your eyebrows

my skincare routine : wake up shower > apply DIY protect-from-sun creme body > diy deep cleansing without water-loss face> shave > apply aloe vera gel > apply DIY protect-from-sun creme face > apply diy soothing creme> moisturize > slight cleansing> apply DIY sunscreen face > reapply later maybe > RLT > take skincare supps > moisturize > sleep on silk pillow
Thanks Man!

• +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts
It's been 4 days without me using the cancer cream, my face is already looking better.

It's been 4 days without me using the cancer cream, my face is already looking better.
the biggest mistake of my life was using this shit
I'm glad you're getting better

• +1
skin tone got worse
some fat loss
cheek dermatitis
Dry eyes

• +1
It's insane how much I'm deaging, I took off like 10 years of aging in less than a week ever since stopping that shit.

• +1
Reactions: not_ovER
Also I want to add that some people said that tretinoin was good for making your hair grow and since I had thinned hair on my crown that was almost done completely growing from minoxidil I also applied tretinoin there just to thicken it even more and I think that tretinoin was actually making the area thinner despite me being on finasteride and having stopped balding jfl.

My face got it's youth and attractiveness back, last time I got it was in the beggining of february. Still I don't look as good and young as before, more damage needs to be undone.

Are you sure it's not because you work at McDonald's and are exposed to shit every day?

it’s apparent cuz of the peeling and drying effect, not really aged

• +1
Reactions: looksseg