Tretinoin has highly aged my face

skin tone got worse
some fat loss
cheek dermatitis
Dry eyes
had the same but im starting urea cream 10% rn and it seems to work in restoring the skin

• +1
Reactions: jupiter0445
Cope.

The agepill, aged your face and everything else

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and BrahminBoss
I’ve been against it, but niggers don’t listen.

• +1
Reactions: jupiter0445, Splinter901 and Frexa
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and TrestIsBest
Vitamin A in all form is poison

tretinoin, accutane, liver, even carrots will age you take the grant genereux pill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, TrestIsBest and Splinter901
Cope.

The agepill, aged your face and everything else

It totally did buddy, that's why the first time I tried it my face got aged then when I stopped it went back to normal, then I tried it once again and the same thing happened, then I tried a third time and I kept looking older and worse as the months passed by but then I stop using it and in less than 2 weeks I get over 15 years taken off of my appearance, that cancer cream only destroys the individual's skin in some cases, it doesn't work for everyone, my skin texture has greatly improved since I stopped using that shit a couple weeks ago.

It totally did buddy, that's why the first time I tried it my face got aged then when I stopped it went back to normal, then I tried it once again and the same thing happened, then I tried a third time and I kept looking older and worse as the months passed by but then I stop using it and in less than 2 weeks I get over 15 years taken off of my appearance, that cancer cream only destroys the individual's skin in some cases, it doesn't work for everyone, my skin texture has greatly improved since I stopped using that shit a couple weeks ago.
that’s cause you were not moisturising enough

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
that’s cause you were not moisturising enough

I Was using moisturizer in the morning, the afternoon, and before and after applying tretinoin (sandwich method).

Why you used it anyways?
Anyone below 25 to even 30 maybe. Shouldn't need it. Unless they have acne.
I started that shit at 36 orso. Great against the battle of collagen loss, at that old age.

• JFL
Why you used it anyways?
Anyone below 25 to even 30 maybe. Shouldn't need it. Unless they have acne.
I started that shit at 36 orso. Great against the battle of collagen loss, at that old age.

I'm trying to chuando tan maxx, I'm 24.

I've been using tret for like 3 months now, apart some redness, this shit hasn't done anything. Feels like a scam :feelswhy:

I'm trying to chuando tan maxx, I'm 24.
Chuando tan, didn't use tretinoin in his 20's for sure.

Shouldn't need it at 24. Unless you have trash lifestyle or genes, that collagen is already nuked at 24. While it should still be in peak.

By the way. You probably looked older on it, because one gets more pale from it, and it suppress face fat expression. Both are reverseable, obviously. And both can make a person look older.

• +1
I've been using tret for like 3 months now, apart some redness, this shit hasn't done anything. Feels like a scam :feelswhy:
What you expect?

It's only use case is:
1. Acne suffering people.
2. Old people, fighting collagen loss.

There's no way, it's in your head

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
That’s too early bro lol, wait 3 more months

• WTF
I was looking at my skin texture today and it's better than it ever was while on that shit.

It's funny how people coping here is identical to how bluepillers cope they are always tryna find an excuse. Is it that hard for you to understand some things don't work for everyone I hope OP gets his skin back to normal fully.

• +1
pea sized amount

Also depends wouldn't take this shit unless your aging (over 28) or acne that's the only reasons since it has side effects. If you don't have acne why would you take it?

Side effects include worsening sun burns so you need to wear sun screen all the time. Dry/irrateted skin etc. It is similar to accutane except it effects only your skins and no organs accutane is pretty bad too. But I think if you got oily or acne prone skin it can be worth it.

Last edited:
  • +1

Zero acne and you look young your only issue here is hairline. Why take tret if you are young with clear skin? Its like you have clearer skin then most young people and you aren't old. Doesn't make any sense why you would add a new variable i also bet you went on a higher level to start

• +1
It's funny how people coping here is identical to how bluepillers cope they are always tryna find an excuse. Is it that hard for you to understand some things don't work for everyone I hope OP gets his skin back to normal fully.

It's greatly recovered now.

View attachment 2256309
Zero acne and you look young your only issue here is hairline. Why take tret if you are young with clear skin? Its like you have clearer skin then most young people and you aren't old. Doesn't make any sense why you would add a new variable i also bet you went on a higher level to start

I already got a HT for the hairline, in that picture it had already fallen.

I started tretinoin because I need to anti-age maxx there is no other way of living, all that thing of being alive at +30yo doesn't appeal to me if I'm gonna be in shambles, my skin was already aged from the tretinoin in there and it got a lot worse by the end of may, you can even see some white small bumps which were there from the tretinoin. My first try was 0.05% second was 0.025% and then third time I started with 0.025% and moved onto 0.05%.

I used it for about 2 years

castor oil increase PGE2 which burns fatpads and also it suppress DHT which reduce collagen.
You're just getting a gay glow from it, that's all.
some articles say that aloe vera/coconut oil maybe lower dht
Aloe vera contains linoleic acid and phytosterols, which are potent inhibitors of 5α-reductase. Thus, it reduces the formation of DHT molecules

Lycopene also lowers dht
What am I going to put on the skin?

If this thing about decreasing dht in the skin is true, there aren't many options left

Tretinoin has only destroyed my skin so far, it's my third attempt and I've been using it for a little over 3 months now, my face has been aged in every way, my skin looks old and dry, I got wrinkles under my eyes which come and go and a wrinkle on my forehead, my nasolabial folds are a lot more noticeable, my skin looks bold and dead, my under eye circles seem darker, my skin feels thinner and saggier than before, my skin is still peeling sometimes, my skin still feels irritated, this shit seems to be pure poison but idiots keep saying "muh just keep going it will get better" but people who get fucking wrinkles from it have used it for like 2 years and it never gets better for them, I'm giving this shit 2 more weeks of use if I see no improvements I'm dropping it forever, I just came back from the derm and she thought I was 40 when I'm actually 24, she told me tret does very little difference and to stop using it, I came back and looked into the mirror and I look very old, that shit has stolen my youth, I look terrible, it's as if all the attractiveness had been sucked out of my face, I'm using it for 12 more days until I get to the 3 month and a half mark, if I see no improvements I quit this crap forever, I tried this death cancer cream 2 times before and both times it looksmined me to no end and it got better after I stopped using it, I only tried it againg because I wanted to anti age max and they said that things improved later on but they only get worse and I've aged 20 fucking years in a few months.
Sad to hear but it's a rare case. I am using it for years and I use the tret 0.1% from skinorac and my skin is fucking glowyyy. You should increase the strength I guess or maybe a good routine is required.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
the wrinkles are usually from a lack of moisture

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
Tret makes skin thinner, if you have a poor bone growth it will give you naso folds. I suspended it too, made me look worse back in time
This happened to me.

I think I now know why this shit happened, tretinoin and other vitamin a stuff like adapalene thin the skin of some people and / or reduce their fat pads and by doing so the skin wrinkles a bit, in some other cases it's from dehydration but there are cases like mine where the problem is not hydration, that fucking shit literally wrinkled my fucking face while in my prime, bunch of disgusting shit.

I also tried adapalene some time ago and it made a new wrinkle appear on my forehead after a few days of use, after that I discontinued adapalene and the wrinkle went away like 2 days after.