Users who have ascended

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Mistral
Title, did you notice any changes in your life after you ascended (in looks) or did it stay the same? (In terms of getting attention from foids, more respect from men etc, better pay, less depression anything really) I’m referring to users who had a relatively big ascension not getting rid of some acne scars lmao.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lirevk, Anth0ny, grief and 2 others
:ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CristianT, grief, arab_chink and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: socialcel, moreroidsmoredates, twojei and 24 others
Bump

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
Crisick
IMG 20240428 232743

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CristianT, tombradylover, fxckz and 6 others
I ascended

• So Sad
  • So Sad
No In terms of attention from girls, mental health, social life, respect etc
Oh I still suck with taking to girls and my mental health has always been shit :lul::lul: And social life is dumb ause I only leave the house for school very brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel and grief
Oh I still suck with taking to girls and my mental health has always been shit :lul::lul: And social life is dumb ause I only leave the house for school very brutal
So why didn’t improving your looks help you in those areas? Specifically girls

• So Sad
i went from getting called ugly to getting called good looking

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lirevk, MazoNitNit, lemonnz and 3 others
i hope i will ascend one day :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, grief and arab_chink
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, arab_chink, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
from 54kg ltn to 74kg htn with muscles

had nose surgery and lasek done and softmaxed
Do you think it improved ur life significantly? With regards to girls, social life, mental health etc. I.e was the ascension worth it and if so why or why not

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grief and buflek
Do you think it improved ur life significantly? With regards to girls, social life, mental health etc. I.e was the ascension worth it and if so why or why not
i basically went from ltn to htn to mtn back to low htn, due to aging and facial fat gain

so i split it a little:

ltn = life was trash, girls ignored me completely, guys called me ugly, nobody was nice to me for no reason

mtn = some girls liked me, mostly foreigner girls that were 1-2 points below me or landwhales

htn with muscles = got called good looking regularly, iois on a daily basis, girls approaching me at the beach and nightlife/festivals, homos hitting on me a lot some 50-60 year old faggot approached me and gave me 50€ if he could lick my shoe soles no joke, cashiers being way more helpful, you can get away with a lot more shit than if ur ugly or average, etc

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: czwarty, silencio, grief and 9 others
i basically went from ltn to htn to mtn back to low htn, due to aging and facial fat gain

so i split it a little:

ltn = life was trash, girls ignored me completely, guys called me ugly, nobody was nice to me for no reason

mtn = some girls liked me, mostly foreigner girls that were 1-2 points below me or landwhales

htn with muscles = got called good looking regularly, iois on a daily basis, girls approaching me at the beach and nightlife/festivals, homos hitting on me a lot some 50-60 year old faggot approached me and gave me 50€ if he could lick my shoe soles no joke, cashiers being way more helpful, you can get away with a lot more shit than if ur ugly or average, etc
Get away with a lot more shit, like what? Give examples.

Also what did your face look like in HTN status, pm me or just post here whatever u wanna do

• So Sad
Get away with a lot more shit, like what? Give examples.

Also what did your face look like in HTN status, pm me or just post here whatever u wanna do
like being a cunt in general, being loud in public, asking for free stuff

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grief and thebuffdon690
Bumpb

• So Sad
from 54kg ltn to 74kg htn with muscles

had nose surgery and lasek done and softmaxed
Can you tell me about lasek

Is it so you don't have to wear glasses or is it the skin surgery to age you back?

• So Sad
  • +1
Can you tell me about lasek

Is it so you don't have to wear glasses or is it the skin surgery to age you back?
lasek is eye lasering to get rid of the glasses

u probably mean a facelift

• So Sad
lasek is eye lasering to get rid of the glasses

u probably mean a facelift
I meant a facelift but someone told me there is also something with a laser you can do for your skin

Btw do you know any good surgeons for a facelift?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grief and ShowerMaxxing

so i split it a little:

some motivation fr

• +1
  • So Sad
Went from LTN to MTN and basically it is what @buflek said. Went from no attention at all to having attentiom but only from girls which i dont fiind them attractive or landwhales. Girls are also usually nicer . Im like 15+% bodyfat now. I will ascend to HTN when im done leanmaxxing

• Love it
Reactions: buflek
Went from LTN to MTN and basically it is what @buflek said. Went from no attention at all to having attentiom but only from girls which i dont fiind them attractive or landwhales. Girls are also usually nicer . Im like 15+% bodyfat now. I will ascend to HTN when im done leanmaxxing
Nice. Let’s hear how it changes your life when you get there 👍

• So Sad
Title, did you notice any changes in your life after you ascended (in looks) or did it stay the same? (In terms of getting attention from foids, more respect from men etc, better pay, less depression anything really) I’m referring to users who had a relatively big ascension not getting rid of some acne scars lmao.
Some men will hate you and women will generally treat you better ( you even start to prefer being around women than men sometimes ). I am mulatto and I grew up in a 99.99% white city, I don't know if it's just the fact that I live in a major European city now, but I barely pay the ethnic tax nowadays, I almost get benefits from it.

My ascension is not huge but I had a late growth spurt at 21 ( from 6' to almost 6'3 ) and I got rid of acne. I built a little bit more muscle ( I was already built ) and I left my racist hometown. It's a life changing experience and I wish all men on earth could experience being treated as a first class human being. But the blackpill is not everything, and if you give too much or too little attention to a woman, or if you are too cold and nonchalant, her ego will make her chose another guy, even if he looks like shit.

Also women will approach you but they're not always the one you want. Gay dudes and old women will also hit on you without any shame jfl.

• So Sad
sadly not, im way too young for a facelift at 26

5'9.5 or 5'10 jfl

just long proportions and decent frame
There are surgeons doing a facelift at that age from what I've heard

Many say 30 is ideal though

• So Sad
  • +1
There are surgeons doing a facelift at that age from what I've heard

Many say 30 is ideal though
damn i thought it was for 40-50+

i dont have any saggy skin yet

• So Sad
It's only noticeable every 0.5 SMV increase or so but for consistently getting better treatment you need around 0.75 improvement

• So Sad
It's only noticeable every 0.5 SMV increase or so but for consistently getting better treatment you need around 0.75 improvement
So what rating would you say? 7-8 or 8+?

• So Sad
So what rating would you say? 7-8 or 8+?
Currently went from 6.5 cute cel to 7.5 femboy I guess, I can reach a 9 if I max out every softmaxing method:

Hair about three times my current length (0.25)
Hair dye (0.25)
Gymceling with a focus on frame frauding and neck (0.25)
Pink/Red skin Undertones (0.25)
Leanmaxxing (0.25)
+ a nose tip rhinoplasty (0.25)

I got better treatment mainly from two groups 30+ year old women and men

Young women are too high inhibition, the treatment improvement I get from them is like a 1/4 compared to the other groups

• So Sad
Currently went from 6.5 cute cel to 7.5 femboy I guess, I can reach a 9 if I max out every softmaxing method:

Hair about three times my current length (0.25)
Hair dye (0.25)
Gymceling with a focus on frame frauding and neck (0.25)
Pink/Red skin Undertones (0.25)
Leanmaxxing (0.25)
+ a nose tip rhinoplasty (0.25)

I got better treatment mainly from two groups 30+ year old women and men

Young women are too high inhibition, the treatment improvement I get from them is like a 1/4 compared to the other groups
Same I’m gonna try to ascend to a 9 as well. Pm me ur face if u want wanna see if you have the potential, can do the same for me as well

• So Sad
Same I’m gonna try to ascend to a 9 as well. Pm me ur face if u want wanna see if you have the potential, can do the same for me as well

I look like a slightly more masculine version of this dude but with hair at half it's length I guess

Screenshot 20240429 092321 744

Sorry not gonna dox me

• So Sad
Went from Low Ltn/truecel to somewhat mtn, tho capped forever by NCT. I get a bit more Attention from Girls but below my looksmatch. I also Had some girls Had crushes on me when I was very Low Ltn but Not as much, so it did improve a bit ig.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
When i levelled up my looks and body i gave up LTR

im not doing allat to get cheated on

Me in a few years.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: grief and Deleted member 62821
damn i thought it was for 40-50+

i dont have any saggy skin yet
There are also people doing it for people in their 20s but nobody in org seems to to know about good surgeons for facelifts

• +1
  • So Sad