had nose surgery and lasek done and softmaxed
I'm looking to get rhino.

What was your experience with it?

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
I've been high mtn my whole life.

• So Sad
Some men will hate you and women will generally treat you better ( you even start to prefer being around women than men sometimes ). I am mulatto and I grew up in a 99.99% white city, I don't know if it's just the fact that I live in a major European city now, but I barely pay the ethnic tax nowadays, I almost get benefits from it.

My ascension is not huge but I had a late growth spurt at 21 ( from 6' to almost 6'3 ) and I got rid of acne. I built a little bit more muscle ( I was already built ) and I left my racist hometown. It's a life changing experience and I wish all men on earth could experience being treated as a first class human being. But the blackpill is not everything, and if you give too much or too little attention to a woman, or if you are too cold and nonchalant, her ego will make her chose another guy, even if he looks like shit.

Also women will approach you but they're not always the one you want. Gay dudes and old women will also hit on you without any shame jfl.
Your muttalo and live in europe thats why men hate you

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: grief, BrokenCharm and Mister Fuwy
I went from bitchless to hoeless AMA

• So Sad
Reactions: grief and arab_chink
Not yet but wanna make one very soon

I want to reduce the bolbousity of my nasal tip.

Luckily my nose from the side is decently straight.

What do you want to do?

• So Sad
I want to reduce the bolbousity of my nasal tip.

Luckily my nose from the side is decently straight.

What do you want to do?
I wanna make changes to my nose bridge so my eyes appear closer together

And maybe make my nose smaller but it's not necessarily big my nose has like a normal size

• So Sad

And maybe make my nose smaller but it's not necessarily big my nose has like a normal size

I see.

Hope everything goes well for you man :chad:

• So Sad
Your muttalo and live in europe thats why men hate you
Honestly most hate from men is not even directed to my race, also Chads are cool with me, it's just normies who are always passive aggressive but I am a rugby player and I graduated from a top tier institution in a high IQ major so they can't say much about me. Black people let alone mixed people in France are not as hated as you would think ( probably thanks to Mbappe, Wembanyama, Tony Yoka, Tony Parker, etc ) at least in big cities. Arabs are hated though but when it comes to women they can slay in Paris unless they are hood rats.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and arab_chink
Honestly most hate from men is not even directed to my race, also Chads are cool with me, it's just normies who are always passive aggressive but I am a rugby player and I graduated from a top tier institution in a high IQ major so they can't say much about me. Black people let alone mixed people in France are not as hated as you would think ( probably thanks to Mbappe, Wembanyama, Tony Yoka, Tony Parker, etc ) at least in big cities. Arabs are hated though but when it comes to women they can slay in Paris unless they are hood rats.
Damn i read stories about how some blacks guys get disrespected in europe like that one reddit story where sone black guy got spitted on by a white girl in italy. Lol at arabs tho, most i seen in europe are getto

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm and grief
I look like a slightly more masculine version of this dude but with hair at half it's length I guess

View attachment 2888035

Sorry not gonna dox me
IMG 0953

• So Sad
Since I joined this site I was subhuman and I ascended to high mtn and 5”8 - 6”1

I was called majestic by my classmates and had greater female attention , people were putting me in couple ships at school and giving me IOIs. I got nudes from a girl aswell but not from my school

Why am I not in a relantionship?

I’m a high inhib schizo retard autist and they probably know I’m in psl and shit

• So Sad
Since I joined this site I was subhuman and I ascended to high mtn and 5”8 - 6”1

I was called majestic by my classmates and had greater female attention , people were putting me in couple ships at school and giving me IOIs. I got nudes from a girl aswell but not from my school

Why am I not in a relantionship?

I’m a high inhib schizo retard autist and they probably know I’m in psl and shit
Ain’t nothing wrong with being in PSL, just don’t act autistic about it like some users here do.

But what IOIs did you get and is it worth it to ascend in your opinion?

• +1
Reactions: gigell

Why do u want ur eyes to appear closer wide set eyes are good

Ain’t nothing wrong with being in PSL, just don’t act autistic about it like some users here do.

But what IOIs did you get and is it worth it to ascend in your opinion?
Yeah

Mostly eye contact and that waving thing as welll as a lot of smiles and giggles

titbot

• JFL
Reactions: 4ever
How is it over u got IOIs
Im not confident in myself that’s why I act high inhib , when I know some main character looking guy steps in with a chad face and will make my future gf leave me

Title, did you notice any changes in your life after you ascended (in looks) or did it stay the same? (In terms of getting attention from foids, more respect from men etc, better pay, less depression anything really) I’m referring to users who had a relatively big ascension not getting rid of some acne scars lmao.
Nah tbh not much changed. I think I was just a mentalcel. I have a gf now, but thinking back, there were so many chances for me to get a gf in the past.

Nah tbh not much changed. I think I was just a mentalcel. I have a gf now, but thinking back, there were so many chances for me to get a gf in the past.
Well u got the gf so it payed off right?

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan
Im not confident in myself that’s why I act high inhib , when I know some main character looking guy steps in with a chad face and will make my future gf leave me
Become that main character guy

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Do u have the potential tho?
Idk dude honestly I have to finish puberty and face still changes slightly after puberty in early 20s

I got a long way brother and dad finished puberty later than average

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Title, did you notice any changes in your life after you ascended (in looks) or did it stay the same? (In terms of getting attention from foids, more respect from men etc, better pay, less depression anything really) I’m referring to users who had a relatively big ascension not getting rid of some acne scars lmao.
Yes except im more depressed due to decreased self esteem and chit and a foid broke my my heart:feelsrope:

No such user.

Literally there is no one who managed to ascend to slayer level(triple digit body counts).

They usually were able to get few hookups here and there or a gf, but they already had a solid base to begin with.

But there is no zero to hero story here which majority of subhumans hope for.

No such user.

Literally there is no one who managed to ascend to slayer level(triple digit body counts).

They usually were able to get few hookups here and there or a gf, but they already had a solid base to begin with.

But there is no zero to hero story here which majority of subhumans hope for.
Overbitecels

Oh I still suck with taking to girls and my mental health has always been shit :lul::lul: And social life is dumb ause I only leave the house for school very brutal
still incel then

I'm looking for surgeons In Canada.

So idk yet..

Gonna softmax first.
did u find anyone yet? having the same issue
also how do you plan on softmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69
did u find anyone yet? having the same issue
also how do you plan on softmaxxing?
no not yet, i'm looking for ones in my city but they only do women and give upturned noses. I might just do it out of the country then tbh.

Also kinda broke rn, gonna wageslave over the summer.

For softmaxxing, I dyed my eyebrows and eyelashes and I think that gave pretty good results. I'm already using min and fin. I'm probably gonna dye my hair dark brown, which is gonna be way better than my red hair. I'm also gonna look into MT2 as well, since someone recommended it to me. Also gonna have to skincaremax too, proabaly with tret or something.

What about you?

Are you softmaxxed? / What's you're softmaxxing plan?

• Woah
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer