Which European country should I visit this summer?

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
I wanted to go on a vacation far away but my family isn’t letting me, but they said I could go on a vacation by myself within Europe. Any suggestions outside of the UK? I already have plans to visit the UK so I’m not going there. And also not Spain / Portugal, Germany, France and Belgium because I already went there before.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, rand anon, FaceandBBC and 6 others
malta
valletta-malta.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, mogpending, aspiringexcel and 3 others
That does look nice, especially the second picture. But isn’t it giga small with richfags everywhere? :feelswah:
ya 10th smallest country in the world but it's basically designed for tourists

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Michael Myers
London or the Nederlands

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and murdah
ya 10th smallest country in the world but it's basically designed for tourists
I just want to stay low-key, you know. You ever been there?

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and alurmo
England

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: nathan and Michael Myers
Come to Switzerland

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
we should go vienna together

• +1
COME TO MY HOUSE, I PROMISE WE CAN BE FRIENDS :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, Costcosuperstore, yen and 1 other person
I wanted to go on a vacation far away but my family isn’t letting me, but they said I could go on a vacation by myself within Europe. Any suggestions outside of the UK? I already have plans to visit the UK so I’m not going there. And also not Spain / Portugal, Germany, France and Belgium because I already went there before.
You’re 28, why wouldn’t they let you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, dna_cel, TUSSELEIF and 5 others
Will check it out, thanks bhai. :ogre:
It‘s also just about a 2 hours away from Milano, so if you stay more than a few days it would be good to consider that.

• +1
It‘s also just about a 2 hours away from Milano, so if you stay more than a few days it would be good to look into that.
Well idk how long I’d stay but likely not for long. 2 hours is a short distance, I already travel 5 hours in one day because of college.

• Woah
Reactions: LancasteR
Stockholm they like Pakistanis I’ve heard

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, yen, Diarrhoea and 2 others
Stockholm they like Pakistanis I’ve heard
Sweden? I didn’t even consider that place. I was thinking of mainland Europe. Also, I think you are talking about Somalis, they’re the slayers there.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
That does look nice, especially the second picture. But isn’t it giga small with richfags everywhere? :feelswah:
Malta has two or three islands. One of them is named Gozo, and I bought a bag of salt from a tourist shop there.

If regular people were islands, then this island would be Destiny; you can drive around the boarder of the smaller of the islands in less than two hours, that's how tiny it is.

• +1
Sweden? I didn’t even consider that place. I was thinking of mainland Europe. Also, I think you are talking about Somalis, they’re the slayers there.
Try EE as well I would like to go to Poznan on vacation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and murdah
India. European according to @traveler.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LancasteR, Costcosuperstore, traveler and 3 others
Malta has two or three islands. One of them is named Gozo, and I bought a bag of salt from a tourist shop there.

If regular people were islands, then this island would be Destiny; you can drive around the boarder of the smaller of the islands in less than two hours, that's how tiny it is.
How did you like it over there? I can’t drive myself btw, don’t have a license. And how was the salt?

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
come to the US faggot

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: yen and Michael Myers
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Clavicular and Michael Myers
Youre not even Dutch yourself :lul:
My Dutch passport says otherwise! Jokes aside, the Dutch government could block my attempt to visit, that’s what I’m saying. Because of the war.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Come to the Netherlands! I’ll treat you to food and I got a spare room. :feelsgood:
lol im not allowed to do that nor can i afford it atm :ogre: maybe someday

• +1
  • JFL
lol im not allowed to do that nor can i afford it atm :ogre: maybe someday
Makes sense, your parents don’t trust you with the creepy brown incel uncle from the Netherlands. :feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: Clavicular
Go to Italy so you can meet up with @the BULL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Michael Myers
Italy or Croatia, perfect for vacation.

(From my experience)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, aspiringexcel and Michael Myers
I wanna go to europe
I hate the us lol

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Michael Myers
If you go to southern Europe, I recommend taking a white looking friend with you, even better from that country, otherwise you may look like a sex-tourist or even worse, a refugee and they don’t like that, southern Europeans are not cucks like western ones :lul:

They won’t do anything to you, but if you want the full welcoming tourist-treatment it’s good to follow those rules haha

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: philosopher
How do you have the money?

I wanna go to europe
I hate the us lol
Death to America! (Can you tell I hate the US too?)

Come to Europe and visit me, bhai! I got a spare room. I'm sure your parents won't mind you're visiting an ugly Pakistani uncle. :hnghn:

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29
If you go to southern Europe, I recommend taking a white looking friend with you, even better from that country, otherwise you may look like a sex-tourist or even worse, a refugee and they don’t like that, southern Europeans are not cucks like western ones :lul:

They won’t do anything to you, but if you want the full welcoming tourist-treatment it’s good to follow those rules haha
Southern Europe? Which countries are we talking here? And is that really a sex tourist destination? JFL. I am not going on a vacation for sex purposes, I just want to kill some time, you know?