Which European country should I visit this summer?

I wanted to go on a vacation far away but my family isn’t letting me, but they said I could go on a vacation by myself within Europe.
op is 28:lul:

ok so keep in mind what @The Grinch says or better together avoid niche vacation spots, forget about coming to the balkans or EE people in here are very racist and you wouldn’t be having a good time here AT ALL

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and The Grinch
If I am allowed to go then I will. The government may try to stop me.
Some places of the big cities are really amazing, they are way cleaner and in my opinion more beautiful than the western cities of these days. Outside of that...

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Southern Europe? Which countries are we talking here?
Let’s say all Balkan countries, they all have complexes and think everyone wants to fuck their women and they don’t like that, you’re not black, so they would just assume you’re an refugee, but for blacks it’s really not the place to be
And is that really a sex tourist destination?
Not at all, but the men there will think this is why you’re there and you will experience hostility if you come across the "wrong“ people. Keep in mind, racism isn’t seen as a bad thing there, so they can show you racism without a filter, being a racist isn‘t shamed there, if somebody wanna be racist they will, unlike in western society where racism is shamed and criticized.

But if you have a friend who’s from that country and he’s with you, they will actually be very happy to see you and be very welcoming, because they will understand you’re not there for anything bad

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and philosopher
Why are your family telling you where you can go when you're 28?:feelshaha:
Anyway, maybe Croatia, and plitvice lakes

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers and aspiringexcel
@aspiringexcel Whaddya say bud, would you come out if I came? :ogre:
Obviously bhai.

Just dont go too south like Dubrivnik or Split because thats like a 5 hour ride for me.

Go to Poreč or Rovinj

• Love it
Go to Switzerland. It’s worth it if you’re moneymaxxed.

• +1
Death to America! (Can you tell I hate the US too?)

Come to Europe and visit me, bhai! I got a spare room. I'm sure your parents won't mind you're visiting an ugly Pakistani uncle. :hnghn:
When i rack up some money i will 100% , i wanna get my teeth done like whitened and get light veneers without shaving off any of my actual teeth , could just use it an excuse to go to netherlands and get it done while visiting you :feelshah:

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers and philosopher
op is 28:lul:

ok so keep in mind what @The Grinch says or better together avoid niche vacation spots, forget about coming to the balkans or EE people in here are very racist and you wouldn’t be having a good time here AT ALL
It's because of the unfavorable weather conditions, that's why. But in Europe it's going to be fine. And meh I don't care about racist people, growing up in the Netherlands I've always gotten into contact with them. See you in Albania. :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: philosopher
Some places of the big cities are really amazing, they are way cleaner and in my opinion more beautiful than the western cities of these days. Outside of that...
Any specific cities you have in mind? Russia is quite huge. I had a friend there named Igor but I lost touch. :feelsbadman:

When i rack up some money i will 100% , i wanna get my teeth done like whitened and get light veneers without shaving off any of my actual teeth , could just use it an excuse to go to netherlands and get it done while visiting you :feelshah:
you can get it done in bosnia bro i bet its way cheaper there

• Woah
Reactions: edodalic29
you can get it done in bosnia bro i bet its way cheaper there
I’ve definitely heard of it yes , ill ask my mom she went and got hers whitened while we were in bosnia

• +1
Reactions: philosopher
It's because of the unfavorable weather conditions, that's why. But in Europe it's going to be fine. And meh I don't care about racist people, growing up in the Netherlands I've always gotten into contact with them. See you in Albania. :feelshah:
not like here bro, its a common occurrence seeing a different ethnicity in the netherlands but here? you will be thought of as a refugee or a gypsy

Let’s say all Balkan countries, they all have complexes and think everyone wants to fuck their women and they don’t like that, you’re not black, so they would just assume you’re an refugee, but for blacks it’s really not the place to be
Ahh, so you meant Southeastern Europe. I thought you were talking about Spain and Italy. And maybe I should wear a t-shirt that says "RELAX, I AM NOT HERE FOR SEX"
Not at all, but the men there will think this is why you’re there and you will experience hostility if you come across the "wrong“ people. Keep in mind, racism isn’t seen as a bad thing there, so they can show you racism without a filter, being a racist isn‘t shamed there, if somebody wanna be racist they will, unlike in western society where racism is shamed and criticized.

But if you have a friend who’s from that country and he’s with you, they will actually be very happy to see you and be very welcoming, because they will understand you’re not there for anything bad
I am used to racism so it's fine, I wouldn't let that deter me from dropping by. I don't have a friend over there, joever. Maybe I should learn the language so I can learn how to say "I'm not doing anything degenerate, guys."

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
I’ve definitely heard of it yes , ill ask my mom she went and got hers whitened while we were in bosnia
i am willing to bet you will get it cheaper in bosnia for 1/2 or 1/3 of the price you would in any other european country

Why are your family telling you where you can go when you're 28?:feelshaha:
Anyway, maybe Croatia, and plitvice lakes
Because of the heat, I can't handle it having grown up in Europe. And thanks for the suggestion. Finding a lake so I can drown myself. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Obviously bhai.

Just dont go too south like Dubrivnik or Split because thats like a 5 hour ride for me.

Go to Poreč or Rovinj
Yay. :feelsgood::feelsgood: Sounds good bhai.

• Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel
get a one way ticket to palestine, and never come back

Go to Switzerland. It’s worth it if you’re moneymaxxed.
I'm a poorcel, JFL. How much money would be considered moneymaxxed in your opinion?

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
There's some place near me that guarantees giving you a Hollywood smile. JFL, you could go there. :hnghn:

• Woah
Reactions: edodalic29
not like here bro, its a common occurrence seeing a different ethnicity in the netherlands but here? you will be thought of as a refugee or a gypsy
Doesn't matter to me. :feelshah: I am low inhib sometimes when it comes to people.

why do you guys want to live in Europe, but then hate European people, like just genuinely go somewhere like Dubai where your people are wealthy and living good lives

Doesn't matter to me. :feelshah: I am low inhib sometimes when it comes to people.
ok i mean if you come to albania you should drop that low inhibition, if you sperg out for anything they will whoop your ass, they are extremely high t and aggressive there

Because of the heat, I can't handle it having grown up in Europe. And thanks for the suggestion. Finding a lake so I can drown myself. :forcedsmile:
Not before I chew on Michelle Myers' boobs

• JFL
I'm a poorcel, JFL. How much money would be considered moneymaxxed in your opinion?
Depends how long you’re staying there and what you’re going to purchase. If you’re going there alone then $10k-$15k should be solid imo.

• +1
Norway is nice, Switzerland too, but they're expensive.

• +1
ok i mean if you come to albania you should drop that low inhibition, if you sperg out for anything they will whoop your ass, they are extremely high t and aggressive there
I don't think Albanians are retarded enough to sperg out just because they see a refugee walking around. :ROFLMAO:

Depends how long you’re staying there and what you’re going to purchase. If you’re going there alone then $10k-$15k should be solid imo.
I am going alone, yes. A few weeks in total, probably. I've never been much of a big spender because I'm a minimalist. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Norway is nice, Switzerland too, but they're expensive.
Yeah, Northern Europe and Central Europe (I think Switzerland is Central anyway) will be more expensive than let's say, Southeastern Europe.

I don't think Albanians are retarded enough to sperg out just because they see a refugee walking around. :ROFLMAO:
nah they wont sperg out, they will give you weird looks and shit, im saying you sperging out if you feel disrespected

nah they wont sperg out, they will give you weird looks and shit, im saying you sperging out if you feel disrespected
I told you, I am already used to racism (includes weird looks and shit) in the Netherlands. :feelshah:

idk, mirin though

my folks wanna go on a Euro trip sometime after I graduate, before that I'm prob gonna hve a mini vaca in Turkey when I go for rhino:feelsgood:

this summer we're going on a roadtrip though which should be fun:Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
I told you, I am already used to racism (includes weird looks and shit) in the Netherlands. :feelshah:
ok yes i get that but its different in the netherlands, you will 100% be mistaken for a gypsy here and people hate gypsies ask anyone from the balkans about this

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
idk, mirin though

my folks wanna go on a Euro trip sometime after I graduate, before that I'm prob gonna hve a mini vaca in Turkey when I go for rhino:feelsgood:

this summer we're going on a roadtrip though which should be fun:Comfy::Comfy:
Yeah you should definitely come, hope you enjoy your time here in jewrope. What road trip will you go on this summer?

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
ok yes i get that but its different in the netherlands, you will 100% be mistaken for a gypsy here and people hate gypsies ask anyone from the balkans about this
I would be honored to be mistaken for Romani. I'm a self-loving deathnik after all.

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Come to Ohio

• JFL
  • +1
even dravidians?:feelsthink::feelsthink:

• So Sad
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
The best bang for your buck is london... you'll visit India for free jfl

• JFL
The best bang for your buck is london... you'll visit India for free jfl
I'm not going to the UK yet, but I have to be there as well. :ROFLMAO: Just not this summer.

Transistria is nice

• +1