WHY YOU SHOULD GET A BUZZ CUT

slavic

slavic

Siberian Slayer
Everyone knows when somebody gets a buzz cut a lot of attention is given their way, that’s why if you are a looksmaxxed HTN+, lacking attention you should buzz all your hair off so you will stand out in a crowd, once women have your attention and realise you are attractive you just got girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, TheDragon, cyprian_tomaszewski and 1 other person

OP:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45811, RealNinja and Lefty Rankin
Coneheaded, peanutcels should never get buzz cuts.

You need at least 22 inch skull circumference to not look like a bitch with even a fade, let alone a buzz cut.

Size aside it also comes down to shape, occiput, etc.

So even if your head isn't exactly tiny by numbers, if the shape is too off you will still look subpar buzzed.

Hence the TikTok faggots who get them and sometimes looks terrible.

You need the alpha head and face shape if you want the alpha haircut (buzzed or short hair).

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: synock21, MaestheticMaso, finn899 and 1 other person
Yeah you get attention, not positive though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: marek937 and Deleted member 21345

You need at least 22 inch skull circumference to not look like a bitch with even a fade, let alone a buzz cut.

So even if your head isn't exactly tiny by numbers, if the shape is too off you will still look subpar.
where do you measure from for skull?

don't do it you will regret it once you realize with or without the buzz cut your ugly as shit

• +1
Reactions: finn899
If you just want attention might as well dye your hair a ridiculous color like green

Less of a looksmin and easier to change back lol

If you just want attention might as well dye your hair a ridiculous color like green

Less of a looksmin and easier to change back lol

If a guy dyes his hair anything other than black people will think he's a faggot most likely tho.

If a guy dyes his hair anything other than black people will think he's a faggot most likely tho.
I'm joking lol. Just saying not that many people have the skull for a buzzcut

You could probably get away with blond though

• Hmm...
Reactions: Crayola CØck

So even if your head isn't exactly tiny by numbers, if the shape is too off you will still look subpar buzzed.

You need the alpha head and face shape if you want the alpha haircut (buzzed or short hair).
i have a circumference of 23 inches, im saved.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Crayola CØck
Cry for coneheads. Better than panheads
@Crayola CØck

Yeah you get attention, not positive though.
You get attention, it’s not positive nor negative

Just attention, because you had a big appearence change

• +1
Reactions: marek937
Everyone knows when somebody gets a buzz cut a lot of attention is given their way, that’s why if you are a looksmaxxed HTN+, lacking attention you should buzz all your hair off so you will stand out in a crowd, once women have your attention and realise you are attractive you just got girls
mirin looksminning your competition

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
I said HTN+
the pretty faggot look gets the most HQNP or HQP foids since its the generic zoomer chad look now, the buzzcut thug/boxxer gets LQP and sometimes HQP, but generally its more niche for younger foids, more for older

Screenshot 20231221 145359 Gallery
20240105 180220
or should i keep growing it. Keep in mind I have big skull even for my body it is big Im 6'5

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Lol

Attachments

• RDT_20240105_0322037579590933249746981.png
    RDT_20240105_0322037579590933249746981.png
    517.9 KB · Views: 0
buzz cut it grow a beard and ogremaxx
It looks good but it dosent go with my face my lips are full and i have upturned nose with long leshes and eyes with good pfl with my feminine jaw thank god but it just dosent work.